Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [LIVE PROOF] Get 100% AUTOMATED Traffic And Make Over $7000 Per Month On Autopilot. FAST Results...

[LIVE PROOF] Get 100% AUTOMATED Traffic And Make Over $7000 Per Month On Autopilot. FAST Results...

Here's A Different Affiliate Account

"This Breakthrough Step By Step Complete System Is Stupid Easy, Works While You Sleep And You Instantly Get Everything You Need Or It's FREE"

Hello
    , My Name is Mark Wightley
    Ok, I hope you're ready for this...
    I'm about to show you EXACTLY how I made over $87,759.00 last year alone
    And that's with ZERO traffic generation...
    ...Breaking all the so-called guru's "rules" and without spending a cent.
    BUT what's
    more (and perhaps shocking to you) is I'm NOT the only one doing it.
    Because this is
    a real, tried and tested method and NOT yet another "push button software scheme" or so-called "traffic loophole" that 'some guy' discovered under a rock

Fact is - Google Cash Explosion works
    . Always has, and always will.

And right here on this page, as promised, I'm going to explain EXACTLY how you can put this system to work for you too.

But first, don't take my word for it. Instead, check this out...

Remember - The Income and the examples you'll see below are...

ALL FREE (no paying for traffic, no costs whatsoever)...

It's all from the tiny 2-3 hours to setup Google Cash sites that once built, make you money on autopilot for months and even years to come.

...AND that it's all made without doing "traffic generation" whatsoever...

"Your New Google Cash Site Will Be In The No #1 Position On Google And Bing If You Follow The Simple Steps In The Google Cash Explosion System"

"You DON'T Need To Worry About Any Of The Google Updates - All Of The Examples Below Are After The Latest Google Penguin Updates

"Actually Google Could Change There Algorithm 10 More Times This Week And My Results Would Stay The Same"

"My System Has Been Made So Google's Changes Actually Improve My Results"

It's pretty impressive right?

...Even more so considering it's without any actual traffic generation or any "on-going work".

I know it is. What I'm most proud of is I did it all on my own.

I'm pleased to say I made over $87,759.00 from this Google Cash Explosion System last year without any of the "guru's" systems, techniques or so-called 'softwares' whatsoever!

This Year I'm On Track To Earn Well Over $100,000 From This Exact System! You Just Need To Follow Along..

Here's The Emails I Got Just From Avangate For Part Of This Month... I Also Sell Clickbank Products And CPA Offers As Well"

Take A Look Inside The Emails
    So You Can See The Money I Earn Is From Affiliate Commissions ONLY!

"...And It All Started Just 3 Years Ago With Trial And Error And Plenty Of Persistence"

Now, I'll spare you all the details, if you've been around for long you may have already heard my story anyway...

But in short, my life was a series of failures and downright misery...

I was working long hours in a regular job (Just Over Broke) trying to support my wife and 3 kids at the time...

I was getting up at 7am to help get the kids off to school and then heading off to work by 8:30am, where I spent my day running off my feet for a measly $15 per hour...

At night I was trying to find a way to make money online, I was trying everything and spending a fortune on crappy push button software's that just never worked...

It wasn't until I saw a documentary on TV about the biggest source of information online and how billions of people were using it everyday to solve there problems and issues...

"BINGO, I Finally Knew What I Needed To Do"

"I found a way I was able to solve any problem without ever having to ask people what they needed because they would find me"

"So I Went Rogue, Said Screw The Guru's and Came Up With My Own System"

Now, it didn't happen immediately...

But after months of tweaking, testing and trying combinations of just about everything...

"A Miracle Happened"

I made my first two sales, literally $30
    but it made a believer out of me.

It turned out, I had figured out a unique method and some unknown strategies to build a tiny website in such a way that it ATTRACTED free traffic straight from the biggest source of traffic in the world... Google

Yes, finally No more struggles, No more ongoing work EVER...

It was like, every internet marketers dream...

So... Like anyone would, I started to build more and more sites in the same way.

After more testing and tweaking, I got it down into a kind of perfect "system".

Then from $1000... To $3000... To $7000 a month... It all started to happen so fast.

Pretty soon the system was starting to make me five figures a month.

It really is incredible. Day after day, for the past 3 years, the profits have been coming in. Like Clockwork

And it's ALL in less than an hour of work per day, with no traffic generation and no costs whatsoever.

You just build the site once, and that's it!

It's simply the most foolproof, easiest and fastest way to make a full time income online

Here's EXACTLY What Google Cash Explosion Is...

Obviously, Google Cash Explosion has made me and many others A LOT of money.

...But how does the Google Cash Explosion System Work?... And can it work for you?

Well, it's actually a really simple process.

And REMEMBER - I will hold your hand and walk you through each step in painstaking detail as I help you create your first Google Cash Site.

So, here's how simple the Google Cash Explosion Process Is:

Yes, It really is that simple. Why do you think the Google Cash Explosion System has received so much praise and why do you think I have received so many success stories?

2 Reasons -

There really is ZERO on-going work, traffic generation or even link building. You set it up once. That's it. The traffic will the just come to YOU.

And secondly, it WORKS! And providing you follow my blueprint and simple steps taught in the system by just following along and copying what I do, you WILL make money...

That's right, all you need to do is copy me and you'll see JAW DROPPING results....

Here's EXACTLY What's Inside The Google Cash Explosion Members Area...!

• 110 Page Step By Step Manual Breaking Down The Entire Google Cash Explosion System

• Process Breakdown Chart ForA Quick Checklist To The Entire Google Cash Explosion

• 21 Live Over The Shoulder Video's "Watch As I Implement The Entire Process In Full Detail Step By Step".

• 6 Extra Free Training Video's To Enhance The Speed Of Your Success.

• Full Access To All The Resources To Create Your Own Success. "Everything You Will Need".

• Personal Support Every Step Of The Way

• And Much Much More.....

To Use Google Cash Explosion To It's Full "Day Job Quitting Extent"

You Do NOT Need:

• You Don't Need A Product

• You Don't Need Experience

• You Don't Need Any Technical Skills

• You Don't Need Heaps Of Time. It's Very Fast

• You Don't Need ANY Money - It's ALL FREE

• You Don't Need To Know ANYTHING About Facebook, Twitter Or Writing Articles.

• You Don't Need To Know ANYTHING About Pay Per Click, Pay Per View, Banners Or Any Other Paid Traffic Method.

• You Don't Need Anything. It's Such A Strong System & Taught In SUCH Step By Step Detail.

(Nothing At All Left Out)... ANYONE Can Do This

"...How You Could Be Making $7000+ Per Month A Lot Sooner Than You Think..."

So you've seen one of my Affiliate accounts in the live proof video that pays me over $6000 per month...

But let's say your FIRST site *only* makes $726 a month, like one of my smaller ones does...

Now you know that it only takes 2 - 3 hours to setup a site like that, so...

...Imagine if you had TEN...

Yes, just ten, and you could have a handful of those setup today...

Because setting up each site is so fast... and FREE... And you never have to touch it again!

Then do you realize how much you would be making per month?

That's Right $7,260.00 a month for years to come...

And picture it.. They run *for you*, getting traffic and making sales, day and night... Churning out thousands of dollars for months and even YEARS to come... And all on total autopilot.

How much is that worth?

You'd be able to buy a new car, take 4 or more vacations a year... or maybe even quit your job.

Wait! That's Not All..You Also Get This Special Bonus Package

(Please Note: You don't need these Bonuses To Be Successful At The Google Cash Explosion System!)

Limited Bonus #1
    I Will Help Personally With Your First
    Site.. Holding Your To Make It A Success

What You Get Is...

-
    I will look over your first Google Cash Site With A Fine Tooth Comb.
    - I then will suggest changes, tips and advice on how to improve it so its successful.
    - I will literally hold your hand and get you earning money from your first site.

Normal Retail ($97) Yours FREE!

Limited Bonus #2

The Ultimate List Building System

What You Get Is...

- A 46 Page Manual with step by step instructions on how to build a profitable list. Great for a Beginner or a Seasoned Expert.
    - Incorporate with your Google Cash Sites to build a huge list of buyers.
    - Complete steps with setting up an autoresponder the right way, building list's of 1000's and the correct way to monetize your list's.

Normal Retail ($67) Yours FREE!

"To Make This Even More Of A No Brainer I'm Offering A 60 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee"

"Okay Mark, How Much Is This Google Cash Explosion System?"

Honestly, If I said each of the limited number of copies available of Google Cash Explosion was $497...

It'd be a steal. Quite frankly I'm sure we'd still sell out.

But I've got some good news for you. Because the price isn't even half that.

In fact because I know what it's like to really feel stuck wondering how you're going to get yourself from zero to that job quitting income...

So It's not even going to be $247 or $147.

Those that are lucky enough to get their order in before it's CLOSED will get access to this, and everything I've used to make over $87,759.00 last year... for less than $18...

While it's still available, You Can Get The Entire Google Cash Explosion System For...

Just $17.99!

YES Mark!

I'm ready to make a real, autopilot income online and want
    to be one of the only people to access Google Cash Explosion.

Remember - You are taking absolutely No Risk here.
    With a 60 Day guarantee, all the risk is on me. Check Out The Members Area And The Step By Step Training And Simply try it out. Just don't be surprised when Google Cash Explosion works, and makes you money too.

See you on the inside,

Mark Wightley
    (Fellow Internet Marketer)

P.S Look, Google Cash Explosion flat-out works.

You've seen the video proof, screenshots and more... All that's left is for you to hit that buy now button now. I promise that after you have finished the first 2 steps, you'll know you made the right choice.

P.S I Personally Work With All My Students And Give The Best Support And Coaching Free Of Charge.

The Results Of My Students Speak For Themselves. Take A Look At Some Of The Comments Below On How Good The Support And Personal Coaching Is..

Become an Affiliate of Google Cash Explosion Here

Last edited by Mark Wightley; 09-30-2013 at 09:55 AM.

This Section For FAQ's

Hi all,I thought I would show you the earnings from another one of my affiliate accounts. Its for the just 8 days through Plimus, I have blocked out my account details for security purposes but take note of the amount and the date.

Q-Will there be Video training with this
    For those that purchase within the next 21 days you will also be given Free access to the Google Cash Explosion Membership area which will contain over 21 videos where you can watch me implement this system live.
    You can basically look over my shoulder and follow along. Also there will be some extra video's on there for creating additional traffic from more sources that you can run on campaigns that are converting well.

Want MORE PROOF!
    Check out some more emails from just Plimus, each one of these is worth $42 to me in commissions and it's not the end of the day yet!

I will get at least another 2 more sales by the end of the day bringing in another $350.

Here's Another 7 Days Worth Of Affiliate Commissions From Avangate Showing How Much I Have Made From Another Site. This Is For The First 7 Days In May

Last edited by Mark Wightley; 09-10-2013 at 09:22 AM.

I like this product, is there a free offer for this? or maybe a trial? Hope i can have this for free.

Sorry but there is no Free offer available as I'm selling this product for so cheap. It will cost $47 after the 21 day period is up and is only on offer here until then. I guarantee you will love the methods and you will make money if you follow my system.

No SEO, no backlinking, no PPC, NO TRAFFIC EXCHANGE, no social media? Hmmm...interesting on how to get any traffic to the site then. How many pages or articles do we need.
    Thanks.

Hi Mark,

- are we need a domain and hosting or free domain like blogspot ?
    - is it involve forum or list building ?
    - what is the meaning "no traffic generation ever" ?

Hi Lewis - The traffic will come through specific keyword targeting and ranking 1st in the search engines for a highly searched keyword. If you follow the system it works very well. I get between 300 - 400 visitors par day to each specific Google Cash Site I set up. You really only need a total of 3 pages and only 1 requires any real work. I will show you how to set these pages up in step by step format and my methods are able to get you ranked very quickly even with the latest Penguin updates. I also offer full support and will look over your first campaign to help make sure it's a success. I also show you how to bring in more targeted visitors with around 30 minutes work using particular software that is Free to use and once you do this once you don't need to do it again. then you simply repeat the entire process to earn more money.
    I hope this explains a little more.. I hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Mark,

- are we need a domain and hosting or free domain like blogspot ?
    - is it involve forum or list building ?
    - what is the meaning "no traffic generation ever" ?

Hi rupersap to answer the following questions. Yes you will need to get a domain and hosting but I show you exactly the right way to go about this and it will only set you back around $10 for the whole thing. That's literally the only cost involved. You could use this system using free domains but I can't guarantee the success doing it that way.

You can create quite a big list from your Google cash site but the traffic does not come from that source. You can use the list later on to create even more money though. The profits that I have given above are not from list at all.

To explain the no traffic generation ever question you can read the reply I posted to Lewis which will explain how and where the traffic comes from.

Cheers Mark W

Hi Mark,

Bought your guide and browsed through. Am wondering is it that easy to rank in Google page 1 with those methods. No backlinking, social signals, competitve analysis, etc... How to verify they really work. How long to get to page 1. What about "make money online" keywords...

Hi Lewis
    If the content is well written and unique then yes it is simple to get ranked. I personally have not targeted the make money online keywords as you will probably notice the methods I use for checking the competition and seeing whether I will rank for such keywords does make it difficult to attack them but in saying that you can focus your efforts on using the methods and targeting keywords related to new product launches as I have had a great deal of success with this.
    If you type cash cannons review into Google you will see me in the No #1 position( cashcannonsreview.org) and I have even stopped the hosting on this site as the product that I was promoting is no longer available. But you will see the site is still sitting in the No 1 or No 2 position plus I have 6 video's on the first page for this search term. I made quite a bit of money from this launch as an affiliate.
    To find the best up and coming product launches there a bunch of sites to look up but the main one I use is JV NotifyPro which is free to join.

It can take just 1 day to 1 week to get to the first position depending upon the competition.
    Cheers Mark

I suggest you run through the training and start to build your first site even if it's going via the JV notify pro method then contact me via email and I will help you out..
    Last edited by Mark Wightley; 09-10-2013 at 09:27 AM.

I will be online for another 10 minutes or so as it's nearly 2amin Australia so I need to get some sleep. If you have any last minute question please send them now. If I miss you I will reply to any queries in the morning.
    Cheers

Hi Mark. Can't find your face in the cash cannon page :)

Hi Watkiichael6, After you purchase the product you should be sent to the download page where you can get the Google Cash Explosion program and the bonuses. I don't see a purchase from you yet. If you click on the buy now button you can purchase today or if you have and have not been sent to the download page, just email me a screenshot of your receipt and I will be happy to send you the link. My email is markwig@live.co.uk

Cheers Mark

Hi Lewis
    I just checked and my photo is there. If you go to google and type in cash cannons review you will see the 1st result is the domain cachcannonsreview.org. Once there you will notice that I have put an image of the Google Cash Explosion Affiliate page and then if you scroll down a little further you will see a picture of me on the right.
    Let me know how you go. I have just recently ended the hosting on this domain as mentioned earlier but it so it might be gone by the time you get there but if you look at the video's on page 1 by me Mark Wightley you can see the domain that I'm promoting in those video's is cashcannonsreview.org
    Cheers Mark

Ps My site is a review on the product. The product is not owned by me, it was launched by Michael Cheney. So you need to follow the above instructions to see the affiliate review site I wrote and ranked 1st for. remember the keyword is Cash Cannons Review
    Cheers
    Last edited by Mark Wightley; 09-10-2013 at 09:30 AM.

i bought, but i cannot access the download page, keeps on coming up with..Problem loading page..etc

never mind ... i got it now :)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Wightley View Post
    Hi Lewis
    I just checked and my photo is there. If you go to google and type in cash cannons review you will see the 1st result is the domain cachcannonsreview.org. Once there you will notice that I have put an image of the Google Cash Explosion Affiliate page and then if you scroll down a little further you will see a picture of me on the right.
    Let me know how you go.
    Cheers Mark

Ps My site is a review on the product. The product is not owned by me, it was launched by Michael Cheney. So you need to follow the above instructions to see the affiliate review site I wrote and ranked 1st for. remember the keyword is Cash Cannons Review
    Cheers

Hi Mark,
    Found it. Do you do any backlinks to the site.
    There seems to be quite a number of articles in there. Do we have to write that many.
    Thanks.

Hi Lewis, hope your well. I usually do 2 backlinks which will take about 10 minutes and only once, I show you how in the product manual.
    No you don't need to write as many articles as I have on this particular site it's just that I bought the cash cannons product, loved it and had a lot to say so I just kept writing. I ranked in that position when I had only done half the content you see.
    Cheers Mark

I have had success with just 1 page and only 2 articles but I suggest as you will see in the training that 3 pages and 3 articles will do the job. only 1 out of the 3 pages really requires any real work and only 1 out of the 3 articles requires any lengthy content.
    The more unique content the better and not just for the Search engines but also for your visitors. If you just follow along and do each step you will soon see that you can have a page 1 ranking website that converts visitors to sales in as little as 2 -3 hours.
    Remember the first time you do this may take a little longer due to the learning curve but once you know the system then you can get them up and profiting in no time.
    Hope this helps
    Cheers Mark

Does this cover SEO?

SEO is only a small portion of what you will learn but my SEO methods are completely unheard of and Work Very Well, So Yes you get the exact steps you need to take to setup the SEO on the Each Google Cash Campaign in great detail. My SEO techniques are Google Update proof.
    Hope that helps, I'm sure you will love what you learn and the passive income you generate.
    Cheers Mark
    Last edited by Mark Wightley; 04-12-2013 at 08:54 AM.

Mark,
    Couple of questions please. So this is about putting up pre-launch review sites as an affiliate, correct?

My questions:
    #1- Looks like your site has slid to the #6 position on Google. Is this because of the competition that came in after you put your site up?

#2- It's apparent that there is a fair amount of competitors doing the same thing you do. Whats your take on saturation for each product you promote?

#3- I believe you said you put the site up and it continually brings in sales. I would think that each launch that you promote would fizzle out after the initial burst of traffic and so many other affiliates are doing the same thing. If this is the case you must need to constantly be promoting new launches. Is this the case?

Hi Bill,
    I just checked and no if you type in Cash Cannons Review in Google if that's the site you are talking about it's still in the number 2 position for that keyword and No 1 position if your are signed into Google.
    No competition never worry's me not the way I do it as you will notice after you check Google again.

When it comes to product launches there are other people trying to rank for similar keywords but I very rarely go after product launches at all. I only promoted Cash Cannons as I felt the product was good and would launch well. The saturation is never a problem because there are millions of keywords you can target.

The sites I put up do bring in continual sales as I don't really do product launches I only mentioned that earlier as a suggestion to Lewis who wanted to target Make Money Online Keywords which I don't do. So I just showed and suggested one way in which he will be able to compete using my methods. I really have not even looked at that site Cash Cannons Review after the launch was over as your right the profit from them don't last real long but you can still create an ongoing income from them unless the owner closes the product down like Cash Cannons did after around 14 days. I still made $3187 in the 14 days though.

I target different niches that do bring in ongoing sales for years. To give you another example if you type in Highster Mobile into Google you will notice that I'm the No1 position and even out rank the product owner. My actual site url is highstermobile.org once again I have added my picture on the site so you will know its mine.This has brought me consistent sales everyday for over 1 year now for that particular site.

When you check out my system you will understand all this in more detail and there are plenty more examples of my sites that rank in the first position and pull in heaps of traffic and sales.

I hope this long explanation has cleared that up for you as I don't want you to think Google Cash Explosion is all about Product Launches because I just suggested that for Lewis who probably won't target the Make Money Online Niche and Keywords after reading through my Product and following the steps.

Cheers Mark Wightley

Getting error while trying to buy it.

Mark, Thanks for the clarification it's nice to know that product launch reviews aren't the bread & butter of your system.

I checked out your Highster Mobile site which looks very clean and simple and doesn't come across as a blatant sales pitch site for the product "Which I appreciate" Most product review sites come across as an obvious pitch-fest for the affiliate and to me a real turn off.

That said, I'd like to know if you need to buy or get a free copy of each product you set up as an affiliate in order to do a honest review? I have to believe there are products you promote that you have no personal interest in and would not to buy or receive them.

Are there any up-sells or OTO's?

Do you do any cross promotion to get traffic, or is it simple Google search traffic only? I see that the Global exact match for Highster mobile is only 1000 per month. This is why I ask the question.

I think my last question Mark is.... Setting up the actual sites. I have tried before and lost patience with trying to set up sites using WordPress, and the whole back linking thing makes my head spin. Would I need to outsource these things or is it pretty simple to do?

This will help me determine if I should buy your product. it's not about the price (Which is pretty cheap as it is) but more about the putting the time in so I can get to the finish line.

I love the idea of passive income!

Thanks for your quick reply

All fixed...
    Last edited by Mark Wightley; 04-12-2013 at 01:37 AM.

Hi Bill, I try to get a free copy of the product for the sake of a review but if you can't I get as much info as I can from the affiliate page that the product should have and also check out there main sales page. As long as you have enough information to help solve someone's problem then they will click on your link and then the sales page should do the rest.

I only ever state content on my review style sites that I know are a fact and try to keep them interesting. Remember review sites are only one type of site that you can do using the Google Cash Methods, there are 3 -4 different site styles that you can do which I explain in great detail in the training.

I do implement a few other traffic sources that are all free to use and if they are done right it can double the traffic you get. They only take me about ten minutes and I only ever do them once so the work required is minimal. I give full details of this in the steps within the product.

But remember if you target a Keyword that you rank first for you will get 70% of the search engine traffic to your site and if the site is setup correctly then 50% or more will click on your link and on average 30% of that very targeted traffic will be converted into a sale. So out of 1000 searches I would get 700 visitors and then a minimum of 350 people will click on the link, after that with that particular product from the traffic I send it converts at 14% nearly every month. That particular product pay $34 per sale. So in the end I receive on average 49 sales per month at $34 per sale just for that one site which is a total of $1666 and thats not including the additional traffic I send there as well.

There is one oto which is a product I recently created on how to design your own products and promote them as well for additional income. It's also selling very cheap but even if you get that I would prefer you focused on Google Cash Explosion so you can start to get some income coming through as product development and promotion in not Free to do at all. But I will be releasing this for $67 soon so I'm giving people the option to grab it now for pennies.

I have never outsourced as if it's done correctly it's fun, easy and fast which I explain in the product. I'm literally working on another site today that I started about 2 hours ago and I will be finished with about 1 more hours work.
    Your first one or two may take a little longer.
    Please note that I will help you with your first site once it's finished to make sure it's going to be a success plus anyone that purchases over the next 2 weeks will get free access to my membership site that will be ready in about 3 weeks where you will be able to watch me do this entire process LIVE on video and follow along. Plus additional traffic and many other cool tips to help you along.

Hope to have you on board soon.

Hi Bill, Review site are just one of the ways to implement the method for another example you could target a keyword like let's say How To Catch A Cheater Red Handed for example.

note: I don't know if that keyword is any good it would still have to fit into my specific search and competition criteria first. But lets just say that it did then the site could be written in a way where I discuss some tips on how to catch a cheater,the risks involved, the cost of hiring a private investigator and some other relevant topics on the subject.Then what I would do is let people know that I have found another way to catch a cheater and that's to use a cell spy software and that I recommend they check out what I feel is the best software available and then send those people to the Highster Mobile Sales Page or what ever product you are promoting that will solve the visitors problem.

You can use this method for any niche and remember that's just an example, a pretty crappy one but I hope you get what I mean.

To let you know how you can also use the Google Cash Method. Another example of how you can make money from this system. You can also approach Offline businesses and design a site for their business and using my methods it's extremely easy to get them ranked in the first position. You make money this way from the front end design and sale of the website but you can also charge them a monthly fee to maintain the site and make changes for them if they require you to do so.

For an example of this as you are probably aware I live in the Newcastle Area in Australia and have created a bunch of these sites once I perfected my methods for some extra passive income to offline businesses around Newcastle. One of the sites was for a company called Newcastle Roof And Gutter now you can see he results in the search engines by checking out the following keywords:
    Keyword - Newcastle Roof And Gutter - Position No 1
    Keyword - Gutter Guard In Newcastle - Position No 1
    Keyword - Roof Restorations In Newcastle - Position No 1
    Keyword - Gutter Repairs In Newcastle - Position No 1
    Keyword - Gutter Replacement In Newcastle - Position No 1
    Keyword - Roof Repairs In Newcastle - Position No 2 and 3
    The site's newcastleroofandgutter.com it was done for the owner Dan Sheehan

That's just another example of how to use this system but I suggest just sticking to promoting products online especially if your not comfortable with approaching offline businesses plus you will need to get some ranked anyway so you can show them your result first.

Hope this helps

OK Mark, I'm in. Going to dig into the training, I'll be in touch

Bill

Q-Will there be Video training with this
    For those that purchase within the next 21 days you will also be given Free access to the Google Cash Explosion Membership area which will contain 18 videos where you can watch me implement this system live.
    You can basically look over my shoulder and follow along. Also there will be some extra video's on there for creating additional traffic from more sources that you can run on campaigns that are converting well.
    This entire video series will be available in 3 -4 weeks time.You will receive an email with your unique username and password to get access. This entire module will be normally priced at $67 but you will get it for free if you purchase in the next 21 days.
    Hello. I purchased this yesterday and I'm looking forward to this. Thanks!

Great to here, remember I'll send you the link to the videos when there available as well, so make sure you enter your details into the updates form on the download page. The video's are excellent and it makes it so easy to follow along, I'll be working on getting the memebership site up and running as soon as possible. Cheers Mark PS It's FREE For Those That Purchase From The Special Offers Forum Only...

I'm heading to bed now as it's 3am in Aus, so I'll reply to any more queries tomorrow..
    Last edited by Mark Wightley; 04-11-2013 at 09:31 PM.

Hey Mark,

Wanted you to know I think you did a very thorough job on your product. I spent pretty much all day going through it and of course have some questions. I went ahead and sent you an email at the support email address that was included with my purchase. I appreciate your quick and detailed followups on my posts before the purchase and look forward to getting your insight on my questions.

Hi Bill, Happy To Help I Just sent you an email Bill, Check it out and reply to my email address.

Hi Bill, Happy To Help I Just sent you an email Bill, Check it out and reply to my email address.
    Thank You Mark, just sent you an email

Mark,
    Thanks so much for the effort,time, and insight you've invested for my initial efforts with your course. Honestly, I'm really blown away!

For anyone reading this thread, I've had many dealings with product sellers and it's very rare to find a Guy like Mark. It's crystal clear that this man cares about his customers.

Hello Mark,

My question is will I get some info on how to make my webpage and be an affiliate? I never made or had a website in my life. But I am willing to learn and be your'e student. Ill be buying this program tomorrow, as my credit card is low and budget and banks are closed today.
    Cheers.

i am afraid to ask this here but is this about sniper sites by any chance? i thought Google doesn't appreciate those very much - no traffic generation...targeting specific keywords...i just had to ask :)

Junior Member Michael De La Nuez's Avatar
    Hello Mark,

I purchased the product yesterday but seems like the googlecashexplosion.com site is down. I sent you an email but no response - I sent you a second email, awaiting for your response. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad Darius View Post
    i am afraid to ask this here but is this about sniper sites by any chance? i thought Google doesn't appreciate those very much - no traffic generation...targeting specific keywords...i just had to ask :)
    I have the same concern. I thought thin content sites were penalized by the recent google updates?

Also, not trying to be negative here or anything but just wondering why you're selling a method for just $8.95 that's apparently making you several $1000s a month and took you years to perfect and assumingly several months to write this guide?

Junior Member Michael De La Nuez's Avatar
    Hello Mark,

Still no response, it has been approximately two days since purchase - I'm still unable to download the products I purchased and at this point would like a refund. You have not responded to my emails either which is quite upsetting. Please respond asap, thank you.

So basically this is just for CPA offers right? No adsense? Do we need to have our own website for this as well? And once we implement this method, how long do you think will it take us to setup everything? And once everything is setup, how long will it take us to get a sale?

Hi Mark,

- Does this work well with upcoming product only OR already well-known products as well?

- Must i buy domain, hosting to make it works? If yes, should i buy domain for each product i want to promote?

- Is there any OTO? If yes, how much?

Bao
    Last edited by baokhau; 04-15-2013 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael De La Nuez View Post
    Hello Mark,

Still no response, it has been approximately two days since purchase - I'm still unable to download the products I purchased and at this point would like a refund. You have not responded to my emails either which is quite upsetting. Please respond asap, thank you.
    Sorry about that but I have been away for the weekend and was unable to attend to any queries, I will send you an email with the full course as I'm not sure why you were experiencing difficulties.

I will send you the course and free download and if you still require a refund just email me and I will be happy to do so.
    Sorry for any inconvenience.
    Mark W

Quote Originally Posted by BlackJack View Post
    I have the same concern. I thought thin content sites were penalized by the recent google updates?

Also, not trying to be negative here or anything but just wondering why you're selling a method for just $8.95 that's apparently making you several $1000s a month and took you years to perfect and assumingly several months to write this guide?
    To answer this question it is not like a sniper site and is not a thin site at all. The methods that I use are all Google update proof and all of my site generate me an income and rank very highly in the search engines.

I decided to promote this ebook for $8.95 because one I don't need to make any great deals of cash from this and two when I first started out I couldn't afford much to get started so I thought many would appreciate the cheap price. This new release is Google Cash Explosion 2.0 which is updated and huge with additional training video's, more tips and more help from me.

Basically I'm in this to help people especially those that are a part of this forum as it has been good to me since I have been a member.
    The Google Cash Explosion Product will be launched to the general public very soon at a much higher price through Clickbank and other networks so the cheap price is time limited and only in this forum.

Hope that helps
    Cheers Mark
    Last edited by Mark Wightley; 09-12-2013 at 03:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miki View Post
    Hello Mark,

My question is will I get some info on how to make my webpage and be an affiliate? I never made or had a website in my life. But I am willing to learn and be your'e student. Ill be buying this program tomorrow, as my credit card is low and budget and banks are closed today.
    Cheers.
    You will get everything you need each step from how to make a web page in every detail and all about how to become an affiliate, getting links the whole lot.
    Cheers Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Mathew View Post
    So basically this is just for CPA offers right? No adsense? Do we need to have our own website for this as well? And once we implement this method, how long do you think will it take us to setup everything? And once everything is setup, how long will it take us to get a sale?
    Ok, so I don't do this with cpa and never do this with adsense at all. I do have a couple of site promoting CPA but that's not my main income source.
    You will need to get a domain and hosting but this is the only cost and I explain the right way to go about this in the early steps of the course.
    It takes me 2 -3 hours to complete a full site and about 1 hour before that planning what I will do and some keyword research. Once it has been set up if you have followed along you should rank very well very quickly and if you have created a good site like a show you then you can earn your first sales in a day or two. Then after that move onto your next one.

Quote Originally Posted by baokhau View Post
    Hi Mark,

- Does this work well with upcoming product only OR already well-known products as well?

- Must i buy domain, hosting to make it works? If yes, should i buy domain for each product i want to promote?

- Is there any OTO? If yes, how much?

Bao
    It works well with both and yes you will need a specific domain and hosting but this is explained in the manual in great detail on how to do this correctly, this is the only cost involved in running a GoogleCash Explosion Site.
    Cheers Mark

It works well with both and yes you will need a specific domain and hosting but this is explained in the manual in great detail on how to do this correctly, this is the only cost involved in running a GoogleCash Explosion Site.
    Cheers Mark
    Mark,

How about the OTO?

As for the link building, do you use tool or build them manually?

Sounds cool will check it out

Sorry I forgot to answer that..
    There is one oto which is a product I recently created on how to design your own products and promote them as well for additional income.
    It's also selling very cheap but even if you get that I would prefer you focused on Google Cash Explosion so you can start to get some income coming through as product development and promotion in not Free to do at all. But I will be releasing this for $67 soon so I'm giving people the option to grab it now for pennies.

I do very little link building but all is explained in detail in the training but I do use 2 different free software to automate this which I go thru for you.

Cheers Mark

Last edited by Mark Wightley; 04-27-2013 at 09:34 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information