Thread: Ultimate SEO 2013 is Now Available!

Ultimate SEO 2013 is Now Available!

This is the Best, Most Complete SEO Product Available. If You are Serious About Wanting Great Traffic From Google, You Need This!
    Reviews from the 2013 version

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Black Seo
    Probably the most comprehensive guide to SEO in 2013. Leo covers just about every angle of SEO you can think of. Brilliantly layed out for easy referencing and implementation. If you want your SEO to sizzle this summer then this is well worth the investment!
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip John
    I run a SEO agency and to stay on top of my game I have bought a ton of different SEO products over the last few years and thought I had seen them all...until now...

This is a complete and comprehensive course on SEO, with a few new ideas (and how to apply some of the forgotten basics).

Pay attention to what he teaches in this course and take action, because he reveals some of the BEST resources and tricks (ALL WHITEHAT) that I have seen - and will surely build your websites authority, getting you more traffic and quality visitors.

I love this product and highly recommend it...grab it now - it's well worth it...
    It is actually pretty darn simple. This is the ONE SEO Reference That You Need This Year. Instead of getting one tiny piece of SEO information at a time, get it all at once. Traffic equals money. great SEO traffic means MORE money.

What Do You Get?
    Hundreds of Dollars Worth of Value:

The BIG Book (in-depth encyclopedia of SEO) in PDF form

• Covers 12 different types of SEO
    • Totally up to date including the most recent continuing Google updates
    • Over 300 pages of paperback book sized content
    • Organized so that you can find and jump to the exact information you need quickly
    • Practical questions used to evaluate how well a site is doing for each SEO type
    • Practical checklists to help you implement each type of SEO effectively

Bonuses!

• Bonus #1: SEO for WordPress -- How to set up a WordPress site for great SEO with free or paid plugins
    • Bonus #2 from Andy Black (AndyBlackSEO): Bulk PR Checker and Google Parser
    • Bonus #3 from Peter Jones: SEO Rank Boss

Buy with Confidence!
    30 Day NO QUESTIONS Money-Back Guarantee

If this product doesn't meet your needs, just open a support ticket and we will happily refund your money. Period.

Details

Ultimate SEO 2013 is a set of products that cover Search Engine Optimization in an extremely complete manner. The products emphasize Google-friendly (white hat) approaches that work well now, and will continue to work in the future as Google and Bing further refine their algorithms. These products provide an update incorporating the very latest changes from Google.

The primary customer benefit of SEO is traffic generation that is useful for a variety of purposes, including ecommerce, ad revenue generation, or just plain traffic desired by all websites.

The primary difference between these materials and other WSOs (and FSOs) is their completeness. Other materials typically either cover a small subsection of SEO, or cover various parts in a cursory manner. These materials undertake to cover a broad scope of SEO in a reasonably complete (although not exhaustive) manner. For example, in my materials, I cover twelve different aspects of SEO, instead of the two usually covered.

The core product is a book of about 300 pages of paperback book-sized content. OTO1 consists of a set of videos covering the same material, but recorded live with fresh insights and information. In the 2012 version, the book was more of a transcript of the videos instead of a separate work. The 2012 videos ran a bit over 4 hours long. The 2013 videos are a bit longer than the 2012 version.

Convinced?

Reviews from the 2012 version

The 2013 version has been significantly updated, it includes additional modules, and describes 12 different types of SEO instead of 7. The complete book is part of this FSO, and a complete new set of videos is available for purchase once you buy this offer. The book now has 23 sections, including two hyperlinked table of contents.

Quote Originally Posted by John Robbins
    Hey as a long time SEO guy I thought I knew most everything about the noble art of SEO, and as never having been an advocate of bought link networks thankfully I have not suffered like many others with the penguin updates, however I must say as I buy most things on SEO in my quest to learn all there is to know (you never get there lol) I was both surprised and delighted by the content of Leo's work here, and I believe credit where credit is due, and that most certainly is the case here!

This really is a comprehensive SEO Course whether like me you have been around the block a few times, or whether SEO is new to you, either way you are going to get a sound optimization strategy that Google both loves and trusts.

Made up of 11 sections guiding you through in a very structured way you will learn new ways to get those serps that even if you are experienced will surprise you, they did me.

So my rating is two thumbs up and five stars for this value packed low priced WSO - you would really be foolish not to buy this, oh yes and for the record I did not get a review copy - I like to buy my WSO's so that I can give everyone an unbiased review.

To summarize you are going to learn stuff that you didn't know regardless of your experience - it's to the point and fluff free - Well Done Leo

I just had to come back to the thread to post this comment because I'm delighted and Leo deserves it - now go buy you won't regret it.
    Quote Originally Posted by parklands
    I had the fortunate honour of being a reviewer for the Ultimate SEO Course, I do not profess to be an expert in seo, and found this course extremley informative, from the teaching point of view, my favourite is video, but Leo covers all aspects with video,audio and pdf transcripts. For somebody who is into SEO there are some gems, great resources, are listed, best plug ins for wordpress and a whole lot more.

For any body wanting to learn more or offer SEO as a service, this is absolute goldmine of WSO for you, best summed up as a Monster Bible Seo resource, everything you need to know and how to do it, put together in an extremley professional and readable format, one of the most informative and creative WSO's I have seen.

Congratulations Leo on a great product.
    Quote Originally Posted by BenQ
    Here's my review:

I have to say I'm amazed as the sheer scope and breadth of what Leo has put together here. This is a huge course of 11 modules plus several more bonus modules. Every aspect of SEO is covered here -- onpage, offpage, local, social, viral -- in clear and concise videos with the option to download pdf transcripts. All the recent google updates are covered as well.

Anyone who gets this will have a clear understanding of what SEO is, how it works, and how to accomplish your SEO goals. Very nice job, Leo.
    Quote Originally Posted by sandalwood
    Disclaimer - Leo gave me a review copy.

To say I was surprised at the thoroughness of this course would be an understatement. When I saw the videos were anywhere from 20 to plus 30 minutes each my immediate thought was, oh no, huff, puff and fluff.

I was totally incorrect. Leo didn't even have any hype in this course. :)

He gives 3 formats:

video, audio and pdf. He also included slides but I am not a big fan of slides. If you like them, you'll be a happy camper.

Leo has definitely gone above and beyond what a WSO should be. Buy this program, sit back relax and listen to one great presentation by one very good fellow.

Leo, good luck and I hope you sell a bazillion copies. Your stuff is that good.

Tom
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross Petal
    I was lucky enough to get a review copy of Leo's upcoming WSO and here is my honest review. The site is very user friendly and well structured with all the modules neatly laid out. You have a choice of different formats to learn from and I particularly like to learn by watching videos as I absorb things quicker. Luckily the length of each video is reasonable otherwise if they were 1 hour long each, I would have found it difficult to concentrate but each video is just right. Site colors are smoothing for the eyes rather than the usual boring colors.

I have several WSO's on SEO but unfortunately they are all outdated. Leo provides up to date information and reflects on the Google updates. The SEO game has changed and if your serious about making money, you need accurate information and strategies.

It is so refreshing to see a clear and concise WSO which covers SEO completely. I thought I knew SEO but now I have to relearn some important stuff. The bonuses alone offer great value. Leo has made sure that people learn accurately with up to date information and has definitely over delivered quality. I just hope that other WSO's are structured this way and add value to warriors.
    Quote Originally Posted by anwiii
    Well, I had the privilege of being one of the reviewers for this ultimate seo course. Why privileged? Because this course is just that....a course which gives an intense overview of pretty much all aspects of seo.

I've been in internet marketing for 5 years, and researching and studying seo for over 10. I wish I had something like this to refer to when I was just learning the game because it would have literally saved me 1,000's of hours of my time. This is absolutely NO exaggeration.

Now the course is very well put together in to 3 formats. This is GREAT because everyone has different ways they want or need to learn. The formats are in video, pdf, and audio. There is a resource section with a few neat little resources and a bonus section(my favorite section).

Who this course is not for? probably people like me who have already researched seo extensively for the past 10 years. Although there was some information in there that I did NOT know so even *I* learned a little something something. This course is definitely for someone just getting in to the seo game and who wants to receive an intensive overview about all the aspects of seo.

My favorite modules were, "Wordpress SEO" and "A Tale of Three Updates". The latter is probably the most important module because it describes the last major google updates and how these updates will change how seo is done and accepted in the future.

This is my honest review from someone who really had very little to gain, but more to lose when i give a positive review and testimonial in a niche i consider myself to be an expert in.

Lastly, I have to say that i like Leo. I really like this guy. I had some questions about this wso and he was VERY quick to get back to me. He's a very good natured guy and pleasant to talk to. He's also from my neck of the woods in southern California. I didn't ask him, but I will like him even better if he's not a USC fan! Good luck with the wso, Leo. I know it will help a lot of people gain a very good understanding of seo!
    Quote Originally Posted by alexd
    I was lucky enough to get a review copy of this fantastic SEO course by Leo.

My first impression of this was simply "WOW !" The amount of excellent information you get with this course is amazing - I was really not expecting such a comprehensive and easy to follow SEO course.

I've been working with SEO and web design for about 10 years now, so I am not a noobie with SEO. However, after spending some time going through this course, I will admit that there were many things that I did learn ( as well as other aspects that I was already aware of ).

Don't think that just because you know what SEO is and how it works that this course isn't for you - you couldn't be more wrong. And at the price that Leo is selling this course for, you would be emad to pass it up.

The course has a total of 11 parts, as well as a wonderful selection of great bonuses ( which are worth the cost of the course in themselves ). Each part of the course is available in video, PDF and Slide formats. You can also watch the video presentation for each part of the course online, if you'd rather not download them all.

If you are someone who is looking to work on the SEO of your own sites ( and to avoid all the blackhat methods that can damage your rankings rather than improve them) - then this course if for you. I doubt you will find a better, informative or more worthwhile SEO course anywhere on WF.

Grab your copy today - I can't believe that Leo is selling this for such a cheap price ( If he does increase the cost - it will still be worth it !! )

Thanks Leo for being given the opportunity to review this excellent SEO Course - good luck with the WSO - though I doubt you will need it. This product speaks for itself !!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnQuiet
    So.....

Leo was kind enough to let me in just under the wire as a reviewer for "The Ultimate SEO" course. Let me first tell you what this course IS NOT...

NOT a Watered down re-hash of OLD, OUTDATED tricks that don't work!!

This course is meticulously organized and offers multiple forms of media to digest the content. In its complete state, this course provides over 4 HOURS of VIDEO information as well as Audio .mp3's and complete .PDF notes on each of the 11 Main Modules plus 2 BONUS Modules... He's also thrown in MRR to CamStudio IM !!

What IS Covered.....Just about nearly the BEST Overall approach to the basics of Good, Honest whiteHat SEO methods... Plus all the hot buttons we are looking for Right Now:

Offline -- for you: Module 10 - Local SEO. And there's also Module 6 - Viral SEO, And another that hits a cord: Module 7 - Social SEO. Leo spends a good amount on WordPress and Video SEO methods as well.

At this price it's a shoe-in to get the first 5 Modules with his WSO. So bottom line for me is YES I Believe he is offering a great product for a HIGHLY MIS-UNDERSTOOD discipline that we all should know inside and out.

I hope this helps!! And thanks again Leo for letting me preview this great product.
    [B]The time to buy is now. This product will soon be sold for much more on ClickBank.

Remember, you have an iron-clad 30-day guarantee, so there is no risk.

Last edited by Leo Wadsworth; 04-04-2013 at 10:51 AM.

Reserved for FAQs

The ultimate of all the ultimate SEO, unique and the original.

SEO is a art of website visibilities and also generate business leads.

HOORAY! I don't have to buy another SEO product until Leo publishes an update!!! Thank you so much, Leo Wadsworth! You just freed up, not only hard drive space for me, but BRAIN space!

This is such a COMPREHENSIVE collection of up-to-the-minute materials,this is all I need to remember about SEO.

Although I do need to start using the best SEO practices for all the sites I own, but at this time I'm building a consulting business for brick and mortar companies. I am interested to know if this is addressed in this huge package? It is the most important aspect of what I'm doing right now, although I will need all things SEO eventually. Thanks and I look forward to hearing more about this great course.

What kind of consulting are you doing for the brick and mortar companies? If it involves websites, then yes, this package has information that could be helpful. Specifically, in addition to the things that ALL websites should be doing, there's a specific section on "local SEO" which involves how to help websites rank that are targeting local traffic.

It does as I build niche sites, mobile sites, and mobile apps and want to start helping them to rank high in local searches, thanks for the answer, I'll be grabbing this now.
    I appreciate it.
    Murph

Thanks for your help. :)

No problem - good luck with your business!

Cool, the best thing to have to have my sites more and more and more visible.

cannot wait for massive results with this!!

SEO is not a static rules and regulations.

Do you provide, in your book, links to sites to actually review our optimization efforts? It's all good and well to have a manual of everything we need, but if people don't apply it correctly then they'll be no better off.

Thanks!

Reviews sound good and price is good as well but i was wondering how much do we need to invest to see results (since you also mentioned high pr sites, plus paid plugins)

Is this guaranteed to work post panda?

Does it include videos as well?

Quote Originally Posted by JobsinIndia View Post
    SEO is not a static rules and regulations.
    Partially true -- the best SEO results come from writing for humans, not just mechanically implementing particulars. However, Google uses software to determine how to rank sites, and it is possible to deduce various principles that can help you rank your sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnatolia View Post
    Do you provide, in your book, links to sites to actually review our optimization efforts? It's all good and well to have a manual of everything we need, but if people don't apply it correctly then they'll be no better off.

Thanks!
    If you mean links to sites with various "tools" that automatically scan your site to try to figure out how you are doing, no. Each such tools has positives and negatives. What I do include is checklists and questions that allow you to analyze your own sites to see how they are doing. I believe in giving you understanding, not just mechanical numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by brainstorming View Post
    Reviews sound good and price is good as well but i was wondering how much do we need to invest to see results (since you also mentioned high pr sites, plus paid plugins)
    I specifically show you how to achieve results without spending outside money. It can take work, but understanding means that you can do the work yourself. I also list free plugins as well as paid plugins that can help you do the needed work.

For larger sites / harder keywords, the amount of work can be more substantial. In such cases, it may be more work than you want to do by yourself - and outsourcing may be appropriate. However, the choice is always yours.

Quote Originally Posted by DCrypt View Post
    Is this guaranteed to work post panda?
    All of these techniques are specifically geared to work best in the post Panda / Penguin environment. The goal is to work WITH Google, giving it what it wants, instead of trying to "fool" Google with tricks. That being said, Google will tell you that one of the way to tell a quality SEO consultant is by them telling you that nothing is guaranteed. However, as you'll see, these work time and time again, and should work well no matter what Google changes come in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by itsme View Post
    Does it include videos as well?
    The primary offering is text and bonuses. I include an OTO with videos covering the same material in a fresh manner -- not just rehashing, but recorded new.

I am wondering if you address any of the issues involving Wordpress MU.

Quote Originally Posted by dealer View Post
    I am wondering if you address any of the issues involving Wordpress MU.
    While the SEO principles involved apply to all sites no matter what platform they are built on, the bonus SEO for WordPress section talks about the single user version of WordPress, not the MU version.

Quote Originally Posted by demoskp View Post
    How does this help?
    Internet marketing is all about sales. Sales require customers. To get customers requires web traffic. There are various ways to get traffic - this is a complete resource on how to best get tons of free traffic from Google and Bing in ways that work now and will continue to work in the future.

Thread Information