Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 73

Thread: Big Idea Mastermind - $151,440.91 in ONLY 28 Days

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    59

    Big Idea Mastermind - $151,440.91 in ONLY 28 Days






    GET READY..
    because if you read this letter all the way through..

    I'm going to do something that's NEVER BEEN DONE in this industry..

    Ok.. You are trying to make money online.. I get it.. We all are. The truth is.. only 1% of people are making money online. Can you believe that? From a recent survey, I found that 98% of 194,351 people in over 170 countries haven't even made a single penny online.

    To make matters worse, people are getting suckered into paying for products, courses, and coaching that produce no results...

    So.. this is it. We've finally decided to give it all away. I really think that if you take action right now, we can take you from being in that 98% and making you a part of that 2%. I really believe that. And with Big Idea Mastermind, I really believe you can do it.



    I'm going to tell you something about me.. I never thought I would be where I'm at now.. making more money in a month than the average person does in a year, with less work.. I mean I'm seriously at such an advantage in life.. and I don't mean to brag.

    Everyday I see people struggling to get to work, being a part of the "rat race".. and I have to ask, why? We are in the digital age.. We are all on the internet and it's a powerful thing and a money making MACHINE.

    So why aren't you using it? Why aren't you using the power of the internet to reach millions of people everyday? Why aren't you connecting and using what you have in front of you right now. As you read this letter.. every second you are connected to the internet.. is another opportunity you are passing up.

    If I can do it.. ANYBODY CAN... that means YOU can too. It's simple. And you know what? I'm going to teach you how to do it. Right below this page..

    I've spent literally over a hundred thousand dollars on courses, eBooks, products, programs, systems, software.. you name it. I bought it. The truth is, all these $7, $27 and $47 products didn't work for me.. I bought A TON of them, almost every week.

    So I'm going to go right ahead and say they won't do anything for you..

    See the truth is.. all those systems I bought in the past.. they all had one thing in common. They all were made to make the creator rich.. not the people that actually bought them, you know.. the people like me and you.

    I tried everything.. all these different systems and memberships that I didn't even remember half of my logins too..

    I was finally about to give up until I stumbled upon a real money making system with real people making real money..

    I was just about to give up and shut down my computer FOREVER. But I took one last swing at it and here I am today.

    I took that one last step, and now.. I tell myself everyday.. "Wow.. I made it"

    And I really did make it.. I'm making a full time living online.. an amazing income and I can really say that I don't have to worry about money anymore. When it happened.. a HUGE weight was lifted off my shoulders.. and my life.

    Everything changed.

    I quit my job and told my boss to "screw himself". Yep, those were my exact words.. I was sick and tired of being pushed around..


    My life has transformed in every way possible!



    I started my own online business helping other people make money which I am very passionate about!

    I Make A Lot Of Money!

    And most importantly… I AM TRULY HAPPY.

    It’s that simple. I am happy.

    So here's where I am today. I'm with Big Idea Mastermind and I make a ridiculous amount of money. But I really want you to know that it's not that hard.. I mean sure. There's a ton of crap out there, and even more lies to go through.. but there are ways to make money.. there has to be. Or else what the hell would I be doing right now?

    I'm going to teach you everything I know.. the only great thing about spending literally over a hundred thousand dollars on these products, eBooks, and courses.. is that I can teach you what works and what doesn't if you decide to take action right now.

    I dedicated my life to learning about how to make money online.. and now that I have all the knowledge in the world and more.. I turned myself into a money making machine.


    When you take action and sign up with Big Idea Mastermind you are going to get it all..



    This formula.. it's not hard.. It's the little tips and tricks that I learned that helped me EXPLODE my online business... The little details that people forget that work like magic. Seriously, it's like magic.. every time I open up my bank accounts.. I still can't believe it's all real..

    I know this is for you because you were smart enough to keep reading.. I want to let you know that all of this.. all of what this seems like.. is absolutely possible. With me personally by your side teaching you what I know.. step by step.. I'm going to turn you into our next success story.. someone that had nothing, that spent countless amounts of time and money trying to make it work.. and finally broke through to the other side.





    I wouldn't be typing this if I didn't know this is for you.. heck I wouldn't be sharing any of this with you if any of this wasn't true.. I mean.. I even told my cousin about this and he's making just as much money as I am now. So.. it doesn't really matter how much experience you have.. where your from, or how old you are. As long as you have a computer and an internet connection.. you can really do it.. you can use the Big Idea Mastermind system and really siphon money into your bank account..

    If my half dead cousin could do it.. I know you can too. He was 37 years old and still lived with his mom. (I used to tell people we weren't related). But now.. he's completely changed his life around and he thanks me everyday for it.



    It's time to stop paying for overpriced products, courses and eBooks.. I've been there and I can tell you right now that you are doing it wrong..

    There's no one click button that will give you the results you are looking for. But there is the right system to make it happen.. that system is Big Idea Mastermind.

    I'm telling you this because I want you to know and understand what's possible and how EASY it is when you are given a real step by step proven system that can really turn your life around.

    Finally.. you can get back at all those "gurus".. You can stop buying their products because this is the LAST time you are ever going to need anything ever again.. – because finally, I'm giving you the last missing pieces of the puzzle right now..

    Everyday I get bombarded with emails and even phone calls from people just like you begging me to take their money and give them access to Big Idea Mastermind..

    As much as I want to help you.. I can only help so many people.. so I've decided keep the spaces limited..

    I'm sick and tired of waking up every morning and checking my email inbox to see another dozen new emails about some hot new product that's promising me overnight riches..

    This is exactly what Big Idea Mastermind is all about.. a solution to all of the broken systems out there on the internet that flat out don't work.

    I want to give you this opportunity.. because I've been where you are..


    We are giving you the tools and step by step instructions on everything you need to get started.

    You could start making a TON of money online almost immediately if you get in right now.

    Who thought those words would ACTUALLY be possible after all of the B.S out there. Well, this is it.

    No hype… no magic button… no secrets… Big Idea Mastermind just works.

    If your trying to make money online… you'll learn the EASIEST ways to profit (with the shortest possible “learning curve”).

    The fact that you even clicked through to read this letter today means you are ready to take action and your timing couldn't be better – Big Idea Mastermind is growing by the hundreds daily.

    You need to understand that I've been where you are.. and I know where you're heading...with all these broken products, programs and systems out there. I don't want that to be your future.

    I want to show you results. Right now.





    Last edited by Kano; 01-11-2014 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Big Idea Mastermind, BigIdeaMastermind.com, BigIdeaMastermind.org

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    14
    which affiliate networks are used?

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    59
    What is Big Idea Mastermind? Big Idea Mastermind is a one of a kind automated marketing system which has been responsible for generating $790,079.00 in ONLY 43 days (making money like this was near impossible before Big Idea Mastermind).

    When you get access to Big Idea Mastermind you are getting complete access to the full Big Idea Mastermind marketing system and joining a team of the coolest masterminds in the industry (you're invited to be a part of it!), which in our intentions are going to allow you to realistically create a $5,000 per month (a walk in park) income within the first 30 days you sign up. Within 60 days, our goal is to double your monthly income.

    Check Out These Earnings of $53,385.37 in a Single Week!


    Will you see similar or better results!? With Big Idea Mastermind, you can! It's so easy! Almost too easy.. check out some feedback we've gotten already:


    Quote:
    Originally Posted by shakedog
    Get on board NOW before it is too late. 100,000 people's lives will be transformed. The rest are going to be positioned down at the bottom and will have to crawl up to the top the way you do when you're climbing the corporate ladder!

    Matt McGivern

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Doug A
    I'm looking forward to be a member of this powerful group and hopefully we can benefit from each other's knowledge and help each other to success. Finally and maybe the most important; we can leverage the strengths we have as a group in terms of both business and personal mindset.

    /Dag G

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Super Affiliate
    If you've never made any money online or if you're not making any kind of consistent residual income to support your family right now, today is your 'BLESSED' day. : )

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by shakedog
    I am so proud of my team and where we are headed right now. This is a brand new one-of-a-kind automated marketing system that WILL position itself head and shoulders above everything else! This is the 1% of IM opportunities that will make you money if you bust your ass at it and aren't, as Dave Wood (founder of Empower Network) always says, a wussie! Lol.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by paulobarroso
    Made so far $14,420... using an incredible automated marketing system called Big Idea Mastermind.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Super Affiliate
    We're going to make some BIG MONEY together in 2013. I can hardly wait. : )

    Joe



    This is the first ever unique automated marketing system that YOU are going to be able to get access too. Big Idea Mastermind makes making money online more easy than anything anyone has ever seen (seriously!). If you already have experience in making money online, then that just puts you at a higher advantage to make even more money than you would believe was possible (mind-blowing results). All you have to do is get access, set it up and get started (a 3 simple step formula).

    Our vision is simple. Big Idea Mastermind is more than just making another buck. Our goal is to change lives, help other people succeed, reach financial freedom and live the lifestyle people only dream about!

    Big Idea Mastermind is the ONLY system that allows a complete beginner to get started making money online QUICKLY and EASILY. With minimal requirements on your part, all you have to do is get access, set it up and get started.

    Want More Proof?





    What Are You Waiting For?

    Last edited by Kano; 01-29-2014 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Big Idea Mastermind, BigIdeaMastermind.com, BigIdeaMastermind.org

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    11
    Wheres the price?

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    59


    Last edited by Kano; 08-10-2013 at 06:34 PM.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    59

    Your next step right now is to position yourself with Empower Network and Big Idea Mastermind. Do you want to earn $25 per sale or do you want to earn $4,625.00 per sale?

    Remember, you will spend the money else where anyway, why not invest it in yourself and completely transform your life in 2013 and beyond!

    This is the beginning of something GREAT.

    This is a movement where we WILL make a BIG difference in this industry and help thousands of people change their lives.. starting with YOU.

    Last edited by Kano; 08-10-2013 at 06:34 PM.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    59
    Big Idea Mastermind is LIVE!. You want to be positioned at the highest level before this thing sky rockets to the moon or you are going to miss out on a world of an opportunity.

    The doors are open and hundreds to thousands of people are rushing in and securing their spot as a founding member. Of course, those that do take advantage and get in early will wreak HUGE benefits.

    All you need to do is get access, set it up and get started. Three simple steps. The Big Idea Mastermind automated marketing system will literally do everything else for you so you can move forward and start earning $5,000 per month within your first 30 days.


    Last edited by Kano; 08-10-2013 at 06:34 PM.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    59
    The Big Idea Mastermind Facebook Group is now LIVE!

    Note: You need to be a member of Big Idea Mastermind before you can get access to our Facebook group.

    "I predict BIM group will be the richest group online. We gonna crush it." - Vick Strizheus'

    You need sign up if you haven't yet because the last thing we want is for you to regret not making the right decision on getting started a few months or years from now.

    To get instant access to the Big Idea Mastermind Facebook group, click the get started now button below and we'll get you invited and approved. Don't wait!

    "This is a private group exclusive for Big Idea Mastermind team. Hang out, get to know others, ask questions, have fun... BIM is the most powerful community on the internet. LET'S MAKE A DIFFERENCE!" - Vick Strizheus


    Last edited by Kano; 12-07-2013 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Big Idea Mastermind, BigIdeaMastermind.com, BigIdeaMastermind.org

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    59
    I highly recommend getting positioned at the highest level possible so that you can make the most amount of money possible starting right away.

    This is very important. 95% of your success and our success depends on where and how you position yourself.

    So do what you can to get the best positioning possible.

    "Hopefully you're positioned and got your spot secured already because it's going to be explosive.

    I predict we'll have 100,000 people in BIM within a year and if you're smart enough to position yourself right now, I think you'll make an unbelievable amount of money.

    It's "the right place at the right time" kinda thing ;-)" - Vick Strizheus


    Here are some comments from the Big Idea Mastermind Facebook Group:






    Last edited by Kano; 08-10-2013 at 06:35 PM.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    59
    What are people saying? Check out these explosive comments and reviews!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Doug A
    Very good information from you and the fact that EN is the 253rd most trafficked site gives us a very powerful advantage. We will have our own Empower blogs ranked higher because of the authority of the top domain... how cool is that

    I'm looking forward to be a member of this powerful group and hopefully we can benefit from each other's knowledge and help each other to success. Finally and maybe the most important; we can leverage the strengths we have as a group in terms of both business and personal mindset.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by shakedog
    Big Idea is a standalone one-of-a-kind automated marketing system that runs off of the Empower Network platform. Other than the several components that it shares with EN, BIM is a completely different animal altogether. This is NOT a repurposing of EN so please do not look at it like that! Nothing could be further from the truth!

    What would you say its closest competitor might be??? Let's select Herbal Life. I don't think they are in the same ballpark. They aren't in the same league and they sure as hell are not in the same sport:

    Herbalife (Ranked By US Daily Traffic): 11,985.

    Get on board NOW before it is too late. 100,000 people's lives will be transformed. The rest are going to be positioned down at the bottom and will have to crawl up to the top the way you do when you're climbing the corporate ladder!

    Matt McGivern

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by shakedog
    I am so proud of my team and where we are headed right now. BIM is scheduled to launch here sometime in the next couple of weeks and I could not ask for a better sponsor, the man who is making serious cash right now.

    My team consists of the following individuals who you can easily look up on Facebook. Seriously folks - follow the trail of information, start with Vick's free HTA videos and follow the trail of crumbs until it leads you to the realization that something huge is going to take place here. It WILL NOT BE LONG NOW!

    Vick's Free HTA Videos (The first source of research for YOU. Watch them NOW. Take a look at the number of comments Vick has under the videos! FREE Videos - How To Get Up To 100,000 Visitors Per Day

    THE BEST team within the BIM network. This is a SMALL fraction of our team:

    This is not a get rich quick scheme. We are learning the best methods for making money online (IM/MMO). That means blood, sweat, and tears, along with an insatiable drive to succeed in life and to realize our goals. If you join our team you WILL see positive results, you WILL make money, and you WILL realize that you are involved in the BEST MMO opportunity on the Internet today!

    Remember: Big Idea Mastermind will be launching next week. This is a brand new one-of-a-kind automated marketing system that WILL position itself head and shoulders above everything else! This is the 1% of IM opportunities that will make you money if you bust your ass at it and aren't, as Dave Wood (founder of Empower Network) always says, a wussie! Lol.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by paulobarroso
    My Earnings So Far In February With BIM

    Made so far $14,420... using an incredible automated marketing system called Big Idea Mastermind.

    I am accepting 3 more students this month that I will coach to a $5k a month in residual income... This is very - very achievable.

    If you think $5,000 USD a month will make a difference to you and your family, then join me TODAYand I will show you how you too can be earning at least $5k a month in the next 30-60 days with a proven STEP by STEP method that all you need to do is FOLLOW the steps already in place.

    See you at the top..!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Super Affiliate
    If you've never made any money online or if you're not making any kind of consistent residual income to support your family right now, today is your 'BLESSED' day. : )

    Last edited by Kano; 08-10-2013 at 06:35 PM.

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    59

    You hear it all the time. Make "X" amount of money in "Y" amount of days. The truth is, out of all the times you've heard something like that, how many times have those programs lived up to their promises? I can tell you from my experience, that 99% of the time, those promises and guarantees that we get bombarded with everyday are empty. The results you see are close to nothing.

    Nada. Zilch. Zero.

    I've spent years and countless amounts of money purchasing products, investing in systems and following the wrong people. I was blinded by the fancy cars, the big houses, the helicopters, private jets, the actors and the 7 figure screenshots.


    It wasn't until I met the right group of people when my life, business and perspective in this industry changed completely. That real success comes from your intentions. Instead of focusing on all the meaningless materialism, focus on helping another person and make a difference.

    That's what Big Idea Mastermind and Empower Network is all about. I want to give you the same opportunity that has been responsible for taking my income from a few hundred dollars a day, to thousands and even tens of thousands of dollars everyday.






    Big Idea Mastermind is the ONLY opportunity in the entire world where our intentions go much further than making money. Our goal is to change lives, starting with you. We want to give you the life that people only dream of. Just how it is with the majority of our members.

    The way I see it, is that they're are 2 ways you can go about it now. You can continue reading this to end and make your decision to start now and get started with Big Idea Mastermind (BIM). Or you can keep searching, keep looking for that secret sauce or magic company, wait a couple of months, and eventually hear about us again - whether it be 6 months from now or a year from now. Make the smarter decision and just join. It's a no-brainer. Be a part of something big.

    Who is behind Big Idea Mastermind? Big Idea Mastermind is by founder and creator of Global Success Club, High Traffic Academy and the number one income earner and leader in Empower Network - Vick Strizheus.

    Vick Strizheus has a proven track record of doing unbelievable things in this industry, from creating one of the top selling products on ClickBank to dominating the Empower Network leaderboards in less then a single month from signing up.

    Our vision is simple. Big Idea Mastermind is more than just making another buck. Our goal is to change lives, help other people succeed, reach financial freedom and live the lifestyle people only dream of!

    "90 days from now, you're life will be different - I guarantee you that" - Vick Strizheus

    Last edited by Kano; 08-10-2013 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Big Idea Mastermind, Vick Strizheus

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    59
    You really would have to be out of your mind to not take us up on this.

    I hope to see everyone that is reading this jump at this opportunity because I can promise you that if you do.. you're life.. you're business and you're bank account will never be the same again.




    Last edited by Kano; 12-07-2013 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Big Idea Mastermind, BigIdeaMastermind.com, BigIdeaMastermind.org

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    59
    Big Idea Mastermind is an automated marketing system with training that goes through everything from A-Z on how to make $5,000/month in income within your first 30 days and then doubling that within 60 days. I mean as long as you follow the steps and use the system, the amount of money you can make is potentially unlimited.. there is nothing else like this available in the WORLD, period. Vick Strizheus (the man that made this all possible) actually made over $790,079.00 in 43 days with the EXACT system you are about to get access too.

    We're doing huge things in this industry.. and this is more than making money, we're making a difference, changing lives, having a ton of fun and helping as many people as we can live the life most people only dream of!

    The best part about it is, you don't need a product, you don't need a website, you don't need ANY experience.. as long as you have a positive mind set and believe you can make it happen, you'll fit right in and be making money faster than you can say Big Idea Mastermind!
    Last edited by Kano; 12-07-2013 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Big Idea Mastermind, BigIdeaMastermind.com, BigIdeaMastermind.org

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    59
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by timpears
    Boy, this is the kind of deal I like. Can I earn $100,000 in just a few days, without doing any work?

    Actually no, I really don't think you can make hundreds of thousands of dollars in your first few days unless you already have a lot of experience in the industry, or if you have a decent list and have a decent relationship with that list. That's one of the main reasons, our founder (Vick Strizheus) made over a $1 Million in 75 days. The results posted were obviously extraordinary, but.. there are still dozens of people everyday that are new or just getting started with BIM that are making, $1k, $5k, $10k, $20k and so on within their first month (check out some of the Facebook comments above). To be honest.. it's not that hard. You do have to put some work in obviously, but anyone can do it and you won't find an easier way to make these amounts of money with a different program/system out there..

    Again, BIM is a fully automated marketing system, which means that most of the work is eliminated, so all you have to do is work on getting traffic which again, we teach you how to do in the members area. We go through literally everything.. SEO, PPC, PPV, media buys, solo ads, banner media/display ads, social media and even offline methods like newspaper distribution - which are pretty much the only ways to get traffic these days.

    You'll also learn from some of the most well known marketers and speakers like Tony Robbins, Bob Procter, Les Brown, etc.. these guys charge thousands to tens of thousands just to listen to them at seminars and events.. you get it all inside BIM.

    We also provide you with the landing pages, we'll do all the selling, all of the sales videos are done for you, all of the follow up emails, autoresponder integrations and more - literally everything you need for a successful online business, all done for you. All you have to do is position yourself, how much do you want to earn? $25/sale or $4,625 per sale?

    It's super easy to make money with Big Idea Mastermind, anyone can do it. We have enough people seeing results and enough testimonials all throughout this thread so I don't really need to tell, sell or convince anyone.. if you see this as a good opportunity, if it makes sense to you, just take action. Sign up, and check it out. It's only $25 bucks to get started.. we have countless testimonials of people making money.. are you really going to sit there and think we're anyone special? Nope, we're just like you. I guess the only thing that makes us different is that we work together.. but hey, you can join us anytime. And when you do join, you can get access to our Facebook group - and see for yourself that we're the real deal.

    Empower Network is completely different to what Big Idea Mastermind is all about. We're actually a completely independent and different system. We USE Empower Network as a "vehicle", and BIM is the "engine" which is going to power the vehicle to give you a better opportunity to put you head and shoulders above the competition. When you go through Empower Network and get registered, you get the $497/month fee waived which gives an incentive for you that uses the BIM system to offer the same opportunity. This is what makes Big Idea Mastermind so powerful, so effective and so
    profitable.

    Our system is integrated with Empower Network's API so it's automatically set up for you, once you sign up, you'll get a registration link and you'll be able to access the Big Idea Mastermind system. You'll be able to use the automated marketing system and get access to the training that's all set up and ready to help you produce results as fast as possible, ($5,000/month in your first 30 days).

    As long as you're sponsor is someone that is connected in anyway with the "BIM tree", basically resembling a family tree, you'll have access to everything from our training to our automated marketing system, this makes it beneficial for YOU, because it gives you the opportunity to provide the same incentive to your downline.

    Now if you don't sign up under someone that's already registered/activated with BIM, then you'll have to pay $497/month to use our system (which even though it's worth it), you're just saving yourself time and money by getting access through someone that's already with the system. BIM is super powerful stuff, and you might be confused, but when you actually start using the system, you'll find out how easy it is to use and how simple it is too. Hundreds of thousands of dollars went into the development and the creation for this one of a kind truly revolutionary system. When I say there's nothing else like it, I mean it.

    BIM is a one of a kind automated marketing system. We leverage a MLM company (Empower Network). So it's completely different on it's own.

    Why did we choose Empower Network?

    Here are the 3 reasons why our founder Vick Strizheus chose Empower Network:

    1. 100% Commissions
    2. Great Products
    3. Great Leadership

    Which is true. Empower Network is AWESOME. I'm pretty sure if you're already a member, you agree with me.

    Anyway, check out BIM - we're a one a kind system with a one of a kind group of people. Obviously from the outside looking in, it's hard to really understand what we're doing, but when you sign up and check it out on the inside, you'll realize that what we're doing is BIG and life changing. We're making a difference.

    A quick summary to it all, when you get access to Empower Network under someone that's registered to BIM, you get access to BIM for free. When you get access to BIM, you get all of the training and you get to learn from some of the most successful people in the world. Not just marketers but other well known speakers, authors and motivational coaches (Tony Robbins, Les Brown, Bob Procter, etc).

    You get landing pages, squeeze pages, the sales videos, email swipes, banners, articles, press release copies, basically all the marketing material you need. You also get the fully automated marketing system which is set up to do all the marketing for you. All you have to do is a little bit of copy and pasting and your good to go. The fully automated marketing system is going to do ALL the hard for you so all you have to do is collect 100% commissions.


    Last edited by Kano; 12-07-2013 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Big Idea Mastermind, BigIdeaMastermind.com, BigIdeaMastermind.org

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    59
    You should have automatically been added into the BIM system. Check your email for your registration link to Big Idea Mastermind - it may take an hour or 2 after you sign up to Empower just because of how many people are joining BIM (the system can only send out emails so fast!).

    I also sent you a private message to get access to the Facebook Group. Welcome and congrats on joining the team! Let's make a difference! Starting with YOU.



    Last edited by Kano; 12-07-2013 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Big Idea Mastermind, BigIdeaMastermind.com, BigIdeaMastermind.org

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    59
    Last edited by Kano; 12-07-2013 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Big Idea Mastermind, BigIdeaMastermind.com, BigIdeaMastermind.org

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    59
    We have the best marketers on our team aka Vick Strizheus the dude that made $1,000,000 in 75 days and #1 income earner on Empower Network. If you're going to join a team, why not join the best? The top earners and the coolest group of people


    Last edited by Kano; 12-07-2013 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Big Idea Mastermind, BigIdeaMastermind.com, BigIdeaMastermind.org

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    59


    I look forward to working with you and helping you get MASSIVE RESULTS!


    Last edited by Kano; 12-07-2013 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Big Idea Mastermind, BigIdeaMastermind.com, BigIdeaMastermind.org

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    59
    There seems a LOT of confusion about what Big Idea Mastermind really is. First off, Big Idea Mastermind is completely FREE.. as long as your sponsor is someone registered with the Big Idea Mastermind team on Empower Network.

    Once you register under someone in Empower Network that's in BIM, you will automatically get an email from BIM in your email that you used to register with Empower to register for Big Idea Mastermind (instant access).

    The reason Vick made $1.2 million in less then 4 months is because how the Big Idea Mastermind system is actually set up. There are 5 levels inside BIM (Basic, Silver, Gold, Platinum & Diamond), each of these levels correspond to Empower Network so when you get access to the products in Empower Network, you automatically unlock the levels inside Big Idea Mastermind, how cool is that?

    So basically everybody that gets into Big Idea Mastermind, is going to go all in. They are going to buy all the products inside Empower Network and you are going to earn 100% commissions on all of them (just like how they did with Vick).

    That means, when you get access to BIM, everyone you recruit is most likely going to upgrade to the Diamond level because the information, training, softwares, webinars, etc. and the marketing system inside Big Idea Mastermind is just out of this world (there's absolutely nothing else like it). It's extraordinary content with a one of a kind marketing system with all the promotional material done for you that's easily worth tens of thousands of dollars (it just makes it so easy to produce results).. Not to mention if you don't go all in, you are going to miss out on a TON of commissions, because the people you refer WILL GO ALL IN and if you aren't qualified to earn the commission on those sales, you're going to be passing those sales up to your sponsor.

    So by being a part of the Big Idea Mastermind team on Empower Network, you are automatically getting the opportunity to have an increased incentivized conversion rate on your down line, your customers, your team and your audience because they are going to go all in (no one wants to miss out on the $100, $500, $1,000 and $3,000 commissions).

    What makes this even more effective and more powerful is that you're promoting Big Idea Mastermind.. NOT Empower Network. So right then and there, while the 100,000 or so affiliates are beating each other with sticks competing against each other promoting Empower, you're going to basically walk by them and make more sales, generate a bigger team and make more money by promoting Big Idea Mastermind and letting Big Idea Mastermind do ALL the hard work FOR YOU.

    So.. the truth is, you don't need a list. You don't need to position yourself at the top of anything because there's ZERO COMPETITION in the market for Big Idea Mastermind.. that's why you want to get in NOW and ride the massive cash wave that is going to change this industry, set a new standard of income for us internet marketers and that's also going to potentially earn you more money in the easiest way possible in comparison to anything else out there available.

    Last edited by Kano; 02-05-2014 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Big Idea Mastermind, BigIdeaMastermind.com, BigIdeaMastermind.org

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    59
    The truth is, we as a team (Big Idea Mastermind).. are only looking for people that are committed with the same mindset and vision as the rest of us. I'm at the Diamond level - $5,125 total investment (made that back in my first hour of signing up) and I'm only looking to bring in people with the same level of commitment as I am. There are a TON of different other opportunities out there on the internet, feel free to join them if you don't see this as the golden opportunity that it truly is.

    Join me at the top! All I can do for now is tell you to get in.

    Last edited by Kano; 12-07-2013 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Big Idea Mastermind, BigIdeaMastermind.com, BigIdeaMastermind.org

  21. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    59
    $1.3 MILLION in ONLY 95 days.. not bad huh?



    Last edited by Kano; 12-07-2013 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Big Idea Mastermind, BigIdeaMastermind.com, BigIdeaMastermind.org

  22. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    59
    Yes, you can go directly through Empower and get access to Big Idea Mastermind for FREE.. as long as your sponsor is someone that's in the Big Idea Mastermind team. Once you sign up, you will automatically receive a link to register for Big Idea Mastermind.


    Last edited by Kano; 12-11-2013 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Big Idea Mastermind, BigIdeaMastermind.com, BigIdeaMastermind.org

  23. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1
    Wow, super awesome, i just can't imagine how much money i would have in 3 years time. Amazing!

  24. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2
    I register on empowernetwork and my sponsor is vick but I didnīt receive any email to register on BIM Can you help me?

  25. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by src View Post
    I register on empowernetwork and my sponsor is vick but I didnīt receive any email to register on BIM Can you help me?
    The system sends out a registration link to the email you used to sign up with on Empower (as long as your sponsor is an active member on the Big Idea Mastermind team). If you haven't got your link, the first thing you need to do is check your spam folder.. if what you're looking for is not there.. you need to spam BIM support! lol

    I just pmed you their contact email address..

    cheers

    Last edited by Kano; 12-07-2013 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Big Idea Mastermind, BigIdeaMastermind.com, BigIdeaMastermind.org

  26. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2
    I already send an email to support team and I have the registration link.

    Now the problem is that when I put my api information and click on activate my account send me an error,

    saying that my API information is not correct.

    You know anyone with the same problem?

  27. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by src View Post
    I already send an email to support team and I have the registration link.

    Now the problem is that when I put my api information and click on activate my account send me an error,

    saying that my API information is not correct.

    You know anyone with the same problem?
    Hrmm.. just re-watch the videos on how to set that all up and try again. I just double checked on my end so I know it works fine. I hope this helps.

    Last edited by Kano; 12-07-2013 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Big Idea Mastermind, BigIdeaMastermind.com, BigIdeaMastermind.org

  28. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Barnstaple
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by src View Post
    I already send an email to support team and I have the registration link.

    Now the problem is that when I put my api information and click on activate my account send me an error,

    saying that my API information is not correct.

    You know anyone with the same problem?
    I will answer this question as your sponsor has probably not encountered it yet.

    I have had 3 members have this problem since friday. All of them had to email bigideateam@gmail.com with the following :

    EN User
    EN Email
    Sponsor Name

    Hope this helps,

    Brad Farmer

  29. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2
    I have same problem, just signed up wednesday, API data not valid - ! Will let you know here what they say next, do the same for me please, Good Luck All with this, it will be worth it !

  30. #30
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12

    Anyone OTHER than the OP actually posting here with their success stories?

    So - post after post from Kano...screenshots of his FB page - anyone that has tried the BIM actually willing to share their results?

    Melody

  31. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Melody View Post
    So - post after post from Kano...screenshots of his FB page - anyone that has tried the BIM actually willing to share their results?

    Melody
    Hey Melody,

    I just sent you a message with dozens of video testimonials with people making $1,000, $5,000 even $30,000 in their first months.

    Here's the link just incase you missed it:
    http://BigIdeaMastermind.com/bimsys/proof/bimaccess

    Check it out ;)

    (Warning) You have 24 hours to make a decision to get in once you click that link, Big Idea Mastermind will close for new registration and the fee goes from being 100% free, to $497/month or.. $5,000 annually.

    Last edited by Kano; 12-07-2013 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Big Idea Mastermind, BigIdeaMastermind.com, BigIdeaMastermind.org

  32. #32
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2

    I got in finally , they had some problems for the last 5 days, Vick just sent out a video on YT,

  33. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by badassbim View Post

    I got in finally , they had some problems for the last 5 days, Vick just sent out a video on YT,
    Yep! I just got the video update too. Awesome news, this update was super cool.. Every time you get an emai from us, you know it's good news ;)

    Last edited by Kano; 12-11-2013 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Big Idea Mastermind, BigIdeaMastermind.com, BigIdeaMastermind.org

  34. #34
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Miami, FL.
    Posts
    1
    Is this EN ?

  35. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Gengis Suarez View Post
    Is this EN ?
    Yes, we use Empower Network as our vehicle. Vick explains it all in detail on how Big Idea Mastermind works. Click the button below to get instant access.

    Last edited by Kano; 12-07-2013 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Big Idea Mastermind, BigIdeaMastermind.com, BigIdeaMastermind.org

  36. #36
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12
    We signed up as a BigIdeaMastermind Empower Network basic member on Wednesday May 7 2013.
    As of today, Sunday May 12, 2013 we have no confirmation email or anything at all other than our own Empower Network username and password where we were able to fine this email address for you as the only contact method to our sponsor.
    WE would like to have your assistance in getting the information we need to be able to access the Big Idea Mastermind website and training. We would like to start promoting to others and refer individuals to sign up under us as Big Idea Mastermind team members thatweI get to generate the videos and training to, with the system.
    We had tried using our Empower Network username as the user name to BigIdeaMastermind log in name and retrieve the BIM password as forgot my password to be emailed to us. The system generated 3 times the message an email containing your password was sent. We never got any email (not into spam folder either)...
    The system generated the same response when we tried different email accounts. Now the system sends a response saying The Password was already sent. please wait at least 180 minutes before submitting another request (this is the same message now being generated by the system since Friday May 9th 2013)...
    1. We think the system locked us out.
    2. We do not know how to contact BigIdeaMastermind Support.
    3. WE would like to get started ASAP.


    Can you please help us.

  37. #37
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12
    We send this also to your email

  38. #38
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12
    We send this also to your email as you have it in Empower Network as our sponsor. Our Empower Network Username and contact information is in that email.

  39. #39
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12
    this forum is not allowing me to send you a private message. I need 10 minimum posts before it allows...

  40. #40
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12
    can you private message me?

  41. #41
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12
    can you private message me?

  42. #42
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12
    Hi,
    We signed up Empower Network from your link here on May 7, 2013. Never got any confirmation nor any information how to access BIM site/system/training/instruction/support contact...

  43. #43
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12
    how do i access BIM site?

  44. #44
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12
    How to contact support for BIM?

  45. #45
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12
    How do I create an access id and password for BIM web site?

  46. #46
    Junior Member warriorfaraaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12
    is this still there guys is it working

  47. #47
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Gal and Shahar View Post
    How to contact support for BIM?
    Sent you a PM.

    Last edited by Kano; 12-07-2013 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Big Idea Mastermind, BigIdeaMastermind.com, BigIdeaMastermind.org

  48. #48
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12
    As of now still no email or other ability to access the Big Idea Mastermind site or training materials...
    I know it works.
    We just don't have access to anything as it was promised in this thread.
    We have nothing other than our own knowledge.
    No Big Idea Mastermind tools, links to videos with our affiliate code or any training that is supposed to have been granted when we signed up from the link here.
    I am waiting 'till Monday, maybe I would get some answer from support (I found their email on someone else post...)
    This is frustrating...
    I will keep posting here to update you all how things developing with access to the BIM.
    Also the only response I got from Kano in a private Message is the email to contact support, (which by now I found on my own, digging through other people posts...) and already sent the copy of the issues we are having to them last night...
    I'll update as I get response from Kano or BIM support...

  49. #49
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12
    OK Here are the updates:

    1. We got a reply from BIM support with a link and instructions into my personal email.

    2. We are not sure why, the link for BIM support is not being revealed here, so not to violate this if anyone need to know what to do, how to get started, how to sign up, etc...

    Please reach out to us on this forum under our user name and we will gladly walk you through the steps. it is actually simple to implement and get started.
    You just need to know where to go.

    To reach out to us here is what you need to do:
    1. Hover over our name in the posting left side, and select view forum posts.
    2. Register to become a member of this forum.( This forum would not allow you to post a comment/reply nor a private message unless you are a member here).
    3. Go to our latest forum post and post your question on the thread.
    4. We will guide you on our forum post exactly the steps to get everything you need to do so you can access all the information you need.

    See you at the top.

  50. #50
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3
    hello Mr. Kano, as a new member on this forum, i can't send pvt msg yet. as you can see my username here, you are my sponsor and already a BASIC Member, pls i have questions, you can contact me via email or skype..

    skype: gwskuroko

    thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

Get Instant Access!