Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CouponAzon - Display Amazon Coupons on Your Site

CouponAzon - Display Amazon Coupons on Your Site

Unlimited Personal License

don't see the buy button? Use this link https://www.jvzoo.com/b/4897/31853/1

Developer License

Don't see the buy button? Use this link
    https://www.jvzoo.com/b/4897/31855/1

Unlimited Personal License: You are allowed to install the plugin on all the sites you personally own.

Developer License: You can install the plugin on all the sites you personally own plus you can leave the plugin installed if you sell the site (flipping) and you can install the plugin on sites of your clients. You can not sell the plugin by itself as this is not a resell or PLR license

Unlimited Personal License

don't see the buy button? Use this link https://www.jvzoo.com/b/4897/31853/1

Developer License

Don't see the buy button? Use this link
    https://www.jvzoo.com/b/4897/31855/1

Last edited by EdwinBoiten; 03-08-2013 at 12:03 AM.

FAQ

Q: Is there a demo site?
    A: Yes you can see some of the things the plugin does at http://couponazon.net/demo/

Q: Will there be a version for Amazon.co.uk Amazon.de etc?
    A: That depends on Amazon. If they introduce coupons for those countries as well then yes I will add it right away

Q: I bought the plugin but can't login
    A: The memberarea is at http://couponazon.net , your username is your Paypal email and you should have gotten an email at that address with the password. If not check your spam box and try the lost password function. If that does not work contact me thru skype (eboiten) or email

Q: Is there an OTO?
    A: Ys there is but it's not something you need for this plugin. It's a special offer on an other plugin I created in the past

Please do not post support questions in this thread.
    If you need help send me a pm, skype message or an email

Last edited by EdwinBoiten; 03-07-2013 at 11:28 AM.

AWESOME Edwin and you have unwittingly EXPOSED one of my secrets to making a ton of Money from one of my Amazon sites focusing specifically on Amazon's Discount coupons and I have been doing that for the past couple of years and you are spot on mate.

Shoppers LOVE discount coupons and its works like a charm when you offer them a big discount on your website

Great Job mate even though you have exposed one of my secret ways I am using to increase sales from my Amazon site and my Amazon customer lists;)

Now with this cool plugin its going to make it easier for me and those that are smart enough to purchase it

Gaz Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz Cooper View Post
    AWESOME Edwin and you have unwittingly EXPOSED one of my secrets to making a ton of Money from one of my Amazon sites focusing specifically on Amazon's Discount coupons and I have been doing that for the past couple of years and you are spot on mate.

Shoppers LOVE discount coupons and its works like a charm when you offer them a big discount on your website

Great Job mate even though you have exposed one of my secret ways I am using to increase sales from my Amazon site and my Amazon customer lists;)

Now with this cool plugin its going to make it easier for me and those that are smart enough to purchase it

Gaz Cooper
    sorry Gaz....I didn't knew that I exposed one of your secrets but now it even becomes for you a lot easier to post these to your site so I do hope you forgive me:D

How many coupons can we display on each post or widget?

thanks for this -- bought it

Quote Originally Posted by johnrichardjack View Post
    How many coupons can we display on each post or widget?
    With the widget and shortcode you can enter any number you like but it depends on the category how many coupons there are. The popual coupons category has the most which are close to 100.
    If you enter a number higher then what's available it will display all it has found in that category

Hope this helps
    Edwin

Quote Originally Posted by funkychd View Post
    thanks for this -- bought it
    :) Thanks, appreciate it

Hi Edwin,

I'm a VIP member on your site. Is this the same plugin which is the VIP members area?

Installed, worked without any trouble. Only improvement , and suggestion i think, which can make it more effective, if you can add the ability to show coupons by keywords , rather then category, so it can deliver, niche specific coupons

Quote Originally Posted by wgilchrist View Post
    Hi Edwin,

I'm a VIP member on your site. Is this the same plugin which is the VIP members area?
    Hi,

Yeah VIP Members have this plugin in the member area

Thanks,
    Edwin

Quote Originally Posted by funkychd View Post
    Installed, worked without any trouble. Only improvement , and suggestion i think, which can make it more effective, if you can add the ability to show coupons by keywords , rather then category, so it can deliver, niche specific coupons
    Good suggestion and I will add that to the todo list for this plugin. Will not promise when it will be added but it will be done as I like the idea

Thanks,
    Edwin

Looks pretty cool-

Hi Edwin,
    Looks like a great plugin! So we can add to posts, sidebar what about just a regular (plain) WP page ??

If we have a site with multiple categories can we list in all---not sure as the way you search for items??

Thanks!

Kobi
    Last edited by krbender; 03-07-2013 at 09:49 AM.

I'm a bit confused by the demo site- when I click on the "View this coupon" button under the listings, I was expecting to be taken to that specific deal. Instead I'm taken to a listing of all coupons for the category. That seems like it could be confusing and annoying for customers...

Is there a way to configure the plugin to point people directly to whatever coupon/deal they clicked on?

Yes this is something which may be problem to people who click on coupon--they could potentially have to search through a TON of coupons......cool plugin still. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    I'm a bit confused by the demo site- when I click on the "View this coupon" button under the listings, I was expecting to be taken to that specific deal. Instead I'm taken to a listing of all coupons for the category. That seems like it could be confusing and annoying for customers...

Is there a way to configure the plugin to point people directly to whatever coupon/deal they clicked on?

Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post

can be done, how ever i stick with what it is offering as the concept of the plugin is to invite clicks by offering coupons and then user is provided with a broad range which can help them choose more better ones. Once clicked, cookies are enable in user pc and whatever he does there on is your profit ....

if linking to one product , it would be difficult to showcase all the coupons . so better to go broad , though it can be a good idea to try and link to very specific product

Hi Edwin,

What happens in the page if a coupon expires ?

Thanks DJorge

It seems that this plug-in does not cloak the affiliate link and turn it into a redirect? Is that correct?

I know what you mean but people need to cick the " clip coupon" button at Amazon to get credit for that coupon. On the actual product page of Amazon there is no indication of any coupon so they need to go to that coupon category page first.

Quote Originally Posted by DJorge View Post
    Hi Edwin,

What happens in the page if a coupon expires ?

Thanks DJorge
    The plugin updates itself multipal times a day and will only display those that are current. The link on the view coupon takes the user to the Amazon coupon category page and there are all current coupons

Hope this helps
    Edwin

Edwin, can you please see post 13..if I wasn't clear, I am trying to confirm that I know we can place plugins in sidebars and in blog but am I correct we can populate a page with a bunch of them? I guess specific categories is not possible at this time? Thanks :)

Quote Originally Posted by Shrager View Post
    It seems that this plug-in does not cloak the affiliate link and turn it into a redirect? Is that correct?
    The links are not cloaked. I can if there are enough requests for it add it in the next update

Hi Edwin,
    Looks like a great plugin! So we can add to posts, sidebar what about just a regular (plain) WP page ??

If we have a site with multiple categories can we list in all---not sure as the way you search for items??

Thanks!

Kobi
    Yes you can use the shortcode on pages as well and like I show in the video you can then add more then one category. So if you want top create a page that has all Amazon coupons then that is possible

HtH
    Edwin

Ive been looking for a plugin that can do this for quite some time, and so glad that Edwin, who is a software and plugin expert, released one.

Coupons are all the rage and this will definately increase one's amazon site's profits.

Tx for a great product, Edwin.

-Bertus

ok cool I think cloaking would be great idea :)
    Thanks!

I love Dutch products, remember ?
    Now I also love Dutch prices.

Thanks for sharing,

DJorge

Edwin Give Us The Best Work, I has been bought Amaniche and Azon Cross Seller and this one (Coupon Azon), three of them was Great Plugin, but what i like from Edwin is He Give me a Best Support. I Love It and I love this People.

I love Dutch products, remember ?
    Now I also love Dutch prices.

Thanks for sharing,

DJorge
    Quote Originally Posted by CashBackID View Post
    Edwin Give Us The Best Work, I has been bought Amaniche and Azon Cross Seller and this one (Coupon Azon), three of them was Great Plugin, but what i like from Edwin is He Give me a Best Support. I Love It and I love this People.
    Thanks Guys :)

Good idea,but not implemented properly...
    after clicking on the coupon again showing lot of coupons.I am sure all customers will close amazon page simply...

But If the cookie is for 90 days.This plugin is some what good.Otherwise ,not good :(

Quote Originally Posted by blessy View Post
    after clicking on the coupon again showing lot of coupons.I am sure all customers will close amazon page simply...

But If the cookie is for 90 days.This plugin is some what good.Otherwise ,not good :(
    Everybody has his/her own opinion but saying it's not a good thing is something I do not agree. I think it will even increase the interest of the visitor and they will browse thru the coupons and maybe even buy more as they see more coupons in the same category. Maybe if it was some random e-commerce site that has no recognition then you might be right but with Amazon.com it's imho a total different story

Thanks
    Edwin

I like your products and would purchase this if the affiliate links were cloaked and a 90 day cookie was given to visitor, but as is, I think it is confusing. I also didn't see if there was OTO?????

Don

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldToday View Post
    I like your products and would purchase this if the affiliate links were cloaked and a 90 day cookie was given to visitor, but as is, I think it is confusing. I also didn't see if there was OTO?????

Don
    There is an OTO but that is not something that is needed for this plugin, it's a special offer on a plugin I created in the past. Cloaking will be added as you are now the second that asks about it. 90 day cookies...will have to think how to do that as like I said before in a reply Amazon requires the visitor to click the "clip this coupon" button before they can use the coupon. So 90 day cookies is a no for now but maybe I can think of some way to add that

HtH
    Edwin

If you can add that,it would be great because everyone will bookmark the site but if the cookies lost after some days then no use of this plugin.Customer will purchase the products and we don't get any commission.... (if they buy later,In my part,Most of the customers don't buy immediately..)

I am looking for 90 day cookie implementation

I have got good sale in 90 day cookie sites in amazon....
    Last edited by blessy; 03-07-2013 at 11:44 AM.

If you can add that,it would be great because everyone will bookmark the site but if the cookies lost after some days then no use of this plugin.Customer will purchase the products and we don't get any commission.... (if they buy later,In my part,Most of the customers don't buy immediately..)

I am looking for 90 day cookie implementation

I have got good sale in 90 day cookie sites in amazon....
    Like I said I will have to think about it how and if that is possible in combination with this but it's on my radar

Thanks
    Edwin

Just a small suggestion
    If you are not sure this plugin will convert your visitors into buyers at Amazon.com....
    Amazon allows you as an affiliate to create multipal tracking id's (if you run out of default ones you can ask Amazon helpdesk to create even more)

What I would suggest is this, you have a no questions asked refund period of 60 days from me. Buy theplugin, install it and use a total different tracking id just for the coupons. Look up the commission you made thru it and if it's less then what you paid for the plugin in 30 or 45 days ask for refund.
    I am serious...I want you to make money with this as that is my primairly intention. I do not want you to buy this and have it collect digital dust or feel bad afterwards as it does not pay for itself.

Thanks
    Edwin

Edwin has the best amazon plugins in my opinion. I get everyone of them. His plugins produced many sales all by themselves! You can't go wrong here

Shane
    Azon Empire

I am a little confused about how the plugin works. Do I have to pick just one category to be posted on the blog? Can multiple categories be setup so the customer can view other categories of coupons on my blog? Such as blog category links to book coupons, electronics, etc.

I see that other coupons can be setup in the sidebar widget but I would not want to be scrolling down a long list of coupons in the sidebar to find one I am interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by McGregor View Post
    I am a little confused about how the plugin works. Do I have to pick just one category to be posted on the blog? Can multiple categories be setup so the customer can view other categories of coupons on my blog? Such as blog category links to book coupons, electronics, etc.

I see that other coupons can be setup in the sidebar widget but I would not want to be scrolling down a long list of coupons in the sidebar to find one I am interested in.
    You can use multipal coupon categories by adding multipal shortcodes with each a different category if that is what you want. Making a page with more then one category. It's up to you. Some people want to create a page or post with each a different category which is also possible

HtH
    Edwin

it's getting late here so I am offline for a few hours. Please mind that if you need support or have questions.
    I will get back to you asap

Thanks,
    Edwin

Bought through Paul James because he's awesome.

I joined this forum just to come in and say I bought the plugin and it's dead friggiin' simple. Plug in your affid and go. I'm going to put it on all of my sites (just did it to one of my most trafficked sites as a test, if I see results I'll be back to post about them).

I even went for the similarly priced OTO, but haven't had time to implement that one yet.

Good stuff like this makes my day go by quicker- easy to set up and hands off in a matter of minutes.

-Jim

There is suppose an option to select a category in our website to post a certain or matched category from amazon. We have general sites that cater to different products so we can target per category in our site.

thanks

Does this plugin work with coupon press?

Looks cool.
    It seems the demo site coupons don't work. They just click to a related list on Amazon, not the actual coupon.
    Please explain.
    Thanks!

Your demo shows a coupon that says save $18.50 for a book "Killing Kennedy" but the book price at Amazon is $13.21 (originally $28.00). How does the reader save $18.50? I don't get it, I must be missing something here.

I picked up this plugin today,like most of Edwins plugins I usually buy them right away because they are that good and this one is no exception,coupons are an excellent way to increase conversions on a website, because in the end you are helping someone save some cash by offering them a coupon, and that's what most buyers online want is to get the best deal on what they are buying.
    Anyway I installed the plugin on my site today without any problems and the end result looks good,Overall I'm happy with my purchase.

Thanks
    Steve

Looks cool.
    It seems the demo site coupons don't work. They just click to a related list on Amazon, not the actual coupon.
    Please explain.
    Thanks!
    As said before the coupons are linked to the actual coupon category page on Amazon. It's not a related list. The coupon you clicked on is in that page

Your demo shows a coupon that says save $18.50 for a book "Killing Kennedy" but the book price at Amazon is $13.21 (originally $28.00). How does the reader save $18.50? I don't get it, I must be missing something here.
    If you clicked the coupon for that book you would have been taken to this page on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...=xlshopping-20
    Scroll all the way down and you see that coupon...it says just as on my demo site "Save $18.50"
    Now if you click that coupon on Amazon and go to the product page it's linked to you are at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/141...=ATVPDKIKX0DER
    where you see this book actual price is $34.99

Main point...CouponAzon does NOT make up prices or coupons. The plugin fetches the actual coupons from Amazon.com and displays them on your site.

Does this plugin work with coupon press?
    Yes and no(for now) The plugin will not create a coupon in the format of couponpress but you are able to use the theme as it will display the content.
    Having said that ...I will look what I can do to create full support for couponpress asap

There is suppose an option to select a category in our website to post a certain or matched category from amazon. We have general sites that cater to different products so we can target per category in our site.

thanks
    Yes you can select a category. There will be an update asap where I will add the option to filter the coupons also by keyword

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_Papagiorgio View Post
    Bought through Paul James because he's awesome.

I joined this forum just to come in and say I bought the plugin and it's dead friggiin' simple. Plug in your affid and go. I'm going to put it on all of my sites (just did it to one of my most trafficked sites as a test, if I see results I'll be back to post about them).

I even went for the similarly priced OTO, but haven't had time to implement that one yet.

Good stuff like this makes my day go by quicker- easy to set up and hands off in a matter of minutes.

-Jim
    Thanks Jim I appreciate it :)

Edwin
    Last edited by EdwinBoiten; 03-07-2013 at 11:17 PM.

Cool site and new offers for folks trying to my some money

Wow this is pretty cool people I like what I see here ...

Mr Edwin Boiten, I sent a couple of emails to: edwin@printcoach.nl, but so far no answer so I have to try this forum. I purchase Long Tail Pro, following your affiliate link but it has been almost impossible get in touch with you. I am assuming you are a busy guy or the email might be the wrong one. I know you are legit and always take care of your list, so please send me an email address (i can't PM at this forum yet) or a way to get in touch with you. Thanks and good luck with this launch.

Quote Originally Posted by incognito19 View Post
    Mr Edwin Boiten, I sent a couple of emails to: edwin@printcoach.nl, but so far no answer so I have to try this forum. I purchase Long Tail Pro, following your affiliate link but it has been almost impossible get in touch with you. I am assuming you are a busy guy or the email might be the wrong one. I know you are legit and always take care of your list, so please send me an email address (i can't PM at this forum yet) or a way to get in touch with you. Thanks and good luck with this launch.
    I just send you a PM

Wow this is pretty cool people I like what I see here ...

CouponAzon got POTD (Product of the Day) at JVZoo March 8th

I just got up and saw this notification....appreciate it very much guys :cool:

Last edited by EdwinBoiten; 03-09-2013 at 02:44 AM.

Hi,

Can the plugin automatically insert coupon on an existing post/page?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information