Does this product, or you, have an affiliate link?
Does this product, or you, have an affiliate link?
Thank for buying :-)
Some of the Android and iOS Kiosk Apps let you change actual tablet settings remotely but Offline Tablet Pro does as well. As it is a plugin and is based in wordpress, you just log into the wordpress site and make whatever changes you want, and they will take effect.
Thanks for sharing that!
This vindicates my decision not to make this a google review app, but rather, a modern version of the age-old "customer comment card". The real benefits here are for feedback to the business rather than 3rd party reviews.
There may be a way to do the reviews as well though without it conflicting as "soliciting" reviews, which we are looking at.
Hey Martin - great product, thought of a thousand uses already ;-)
I was looking for the 'Offline Tablet Pro Consultant Kit' - is it just the Wordpress theme? I thought there might be a video, powerpoint, graphics, sales copy - that kinda stuff - any plans to do that?
All your past purchases with ProductPay are all in your PP account under your paypal email.
You can retrieve your password at: https://www.productpay.com/account/recover/
Your account is there because I was able to log in via the admin and check.
Let me know at http://icun.kayako.com if you need more help because I can't post passwords, links and stuff here.
Hi. Is there a way to include sound/music in the apps? Or ist it per accident that there is no sound in the examples?
A request - a video in the members area on actually loading it on to the different tablet. I am pretty unfamiliar with tablets to be honest.
Thanks Martin. Any chance that that will be/can be added in the future?
This sounds wonderful...trying to understand it.
So, I would have ONE wordpress install and each post would be a different business so each business goes to its url to view its promotion?
The plugin helps me make a pretty post?
If this is only one WordPress install, must it be a dedicated install, or can the site be functional for other applications?
Last edited by reikijeweler; 03-08-2013 at 07:44 AM. Reason: more questions
Last edited by robbishop; 03-08-2013 at 08:01 AM.
Great! Off to buy now...thanks.
Hi, I purchased offline Tablet but not getting download link. I want to purchase the oto but at that time, my paypal having problem. Possible to have the oto link again?
Below is by main transaction;
Receiver email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Amount: $27.00 USD
Transaction date: March 8, 2013
Transaction ID: 43D99132UR5439040
Martin, I purchased and I like it. There are a couple relatively simple mods that would add significant flexibility and value to this plugin. Hope you will consider them for a future release. 1. Add a model that will have the optin page, followed by a video with sound 2. A model that plays a slide show, when touched would go to an optin 3. Add sound ability (ogg or whatever non flash based audio) 4. Allow longer autoresponder forms, even if only the name and email are all that is added to the internal plugin data base, which could be used for longer surveys and more indepth data capture
There isn't a lot I can add to the huge number of comments with excitement exploding through loud and clear. Yes, I would love a copy and yes, this will go over in my community where businesses have been inundated with more of the same. This, I believe, is a sure win and we don't see those all the time. Put me on your list to giveaway; I know it will be put to great use and I want to be a local marketing hero!
This may sound silly, but do I install the plugin on the tablet?
Hi Martin, Can this be used with any of the Asian languages, specifically Chinese, Traditional and Simplified?
P.S. Looks like a fantastic product and I have already formulated a list of uses for it and looking forward to using it. If it can accommodate the above languages that would be icing on the cake for me.
Will you add the ability to ask for phone numbers?
Can we or the client do "push notifications" and/or send coupons to the customers mobile device with this app or the information collected with this app.?
Got a couple of questions.
1. does this have the ability to redirect to any mobile optimized page or coupon offer??
2. Since this is a wp plugin, is there a way to iframe or use the html editor to post mobile coupons and other mobile pages inside of this platform??
3. what about the ability to post reviews to another wp based site. This will allow for clients to see reviews on a client webpage.
I'm not affiliated with this in any way, but I think I can help answer your questions while I'm on here.
1. No. Think of this as a kiosk. The person completing the form doesn't get to take the tablet with them. You can create any kind of html page for the last page of the process though.
2. Refer to answer 1.
3. I don't think so, but cool idea!
Hi Martin - I already bought the product, including the OTO. I'm still interested in a few things though
1. The "Offline Consultancy Kit" that was suggested earlier. Hopefully that can be considered - you wouldnt mind us doing a rebrand right? :) That would really help us.
2. Ability to add a field for phone numbers - as an update to the product. this would help in SMS marketing later
3. Since this can be installed on client side (as part of developer license), how can replace the "Offline Tablet Pro" that is shown on the dashboard (also related to #1 which is rebranding)?
Is this an App that runs on the tablet or is this a web App that requires that the business has a WiFi connection or the tablet has a 3g/4g account if the business doesn't have local WiFi? This would be an additional expense to actually sell the business in order to implement the tablet as I'm sure not all businesses have local WiFi available.
This is a web based app, a wordpress plugin. Wifi/3g/4g isn't a 'must have' requirement.
There are a number of options but some form of internet connectivity would be needed for the businesses leads to go onto their autoresponder (like aweber). However, there's no problem adding a simple webserver on the tablet and running it locally, it will still save the leads in the plugins database. A big selling point though is getting customers onto an autoresponder where they can be contacted and the business would be missing out on that if they had no internet.
Last edited by ICUN; 03-10-2013 at 02:13 PM.
So to run it without web access you would install a webserver on the tablet then install WP and a database on that? Is it possible they could then take the tablet to a place they had internet connection and export the leads they collected to an online database?
Very Nice. I just purchased it. I can't wait to set this up on a new site. Thanks for the offer on this.
At the first glance I like your product, but still have few questions.
1. If this is a regular WP website, how can we show it on the client's tablet without all of these graphic attributes of the browser?
2. Are these apps are some kind of blog posts with short code?
3. I do not need a website, but I have a lot of clients whom I could sell apps. I'm a developer and I have a salesman working for me. He could easily sell Brooklyn Bridge offline, with no website at all. What's gonna be my next step if we have a client? Can I publish this apps to Apple Store or Google Play? How can I distribute the final product to my clients?
Thank you in advance for answers
Hi Martin, can i gave a quick quiz implemented before optin-ing them in? Maybe a video followed by a question with multipke answers to choose from in order to qualify for the prize drawing?
There are currently 7 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 7 guests)