Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [MASSIVE DISCOUNT] BEST SEO Traffic Software Ever Rakes in $669.98 All Day Long Again & Again!

[MASSIVE DISCOUNT] BEST SEO Traffic Software Ever Rakes in $669.98 All Day Long Again & Again!

IMPORTANT NOTE: 85% MEGA DISCOUNT Deal Off the #1 Competition Analysis Tool on Market "Backlink Snatcher 2.0" CLOSES March 9 at 11am EST!

IMPORTANT NOTE: 85% MEGA DISCOUNT Deal Off the #1 Competition Analysis Tool on Market "Backlink Snatcher 2.0" CLOSES March 9 at 11am EST!

IMPORTANT NOTE
    :
    Backlink Snatcher 2.0
    CLOSES March 9 at 11am EST!

Backlink Snatcher 2.0 - Full Version
    (Included Lifetime Updates and Feature Enhancements)
    JVZoo POTD Price Freeze - Price Rises to $37 in FEW Hours!

CLOSED

Backlink Snatcher 2.0 - Lite Version

(Included Lifetime Updates)

JVZoo POTD Price Freeze - Price Rises to $27 in FEW Hours!

CLOSED

This is a paid advertisement for a BacklinkSnatcher2.com product(s).
    Moskovskoy shosse 34B, Samara, Samara Oblast 443086, RUSSIA
    +79370775351

Privacy Policy | Terms Of Service | Refund Policy | Earnings Disclaimer

Call
    Send SMS
    Add to Skype
    You'll need Skype CreditFree via SkypeCall
    Send SMS
    Add to Skype
    You'll need Skype CreditFree via SkypeCall
    Send SMS
    Add to Skype
    You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype
    Last edited by ICUN; 04-04-2013 at 06:51 AM.

PLEASE NO SUPPORT QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED IN THE THREAD. Please submit a support ticket to: http://support.abhid.org

FAQ

1. I have not received my login/license details?

Please check your spam folder. You can also retrieve all the details directly from JVZoo.com

2. Is this PC & MAC compatible?

Yes, it's PC compatible, to run it on Mac, you will need parallels, you will see details on getting parallels in our download page... WE GOT YOU COVERED!

3. Is this single-PC use?

Lite version is single PC license but Full version is 5 PC license, you can use the full version on up to 5 computers

4. How to get access?

After the payment, enter you name and email on verification page, create your account on the next page and you will be redirected to members area. Watch the walkthrough video to get a better idea of the members-area.
    Last edited by preciousngwu; 03-02-2013 at 08:34 AM.

Is it possible te get a review copy?

My Beta testing results

Precious and Abhi. This software is a beast. I just did a quick run to see my site stats and WOW, I can see EXACT results in all the cells.. I was thinking i will get some 10 rows of urls pointing to some expired pages. But you guys proved me im wrong :)

Very excited to learn more about my own site first before taking my competitors...

This can be a swizz army knife for anyone that know exactly what he is doing... thanks guys

BTW, can you see below i got a do-follow backlink from a 12 year old domain with my target anchor text ;-)

thanks
    jay venka
    Last edited by jayvenka; 03-02-2013 at 05:31 AM. Reason: added results of my software review

reserved

sounds exciting,

Waiting For This................:)

Precious is gold when it comes to this type of stuff, I'll be waiting

when will it be launched? expecting.

Do you have review copy? Would you like to explain more about it? Thanks

Looks good, waiting for it.

Launching on March 2nd, 2013 at 11am EST

The
    HOTTEST Traffic software of 2013!
    Last edited by JAllister; 02-27-2013 at 10:15 AM.

Interested

Quote Originally Posted by JAllister View Post
    Launching on March 2nd, 2013 at 11am EST

The
    HOTTEST Traffic software of 2013!
    I am interested to have a review copy and will give you a honest review :)

Looking forward to another smashing product from Precious!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Olson View Post
    Looking forward to another smashing product from Precious!
    This one is really awesome Mark...

I have a new site....if you have any review copies let me know!

Precious is smashing it out the ball park with this one, having seen the software and its extreme
    quality you better download this one quick before he raises the price back to normal !!!

Ricky

Quote Originally Posted by RickyMataka View Post
    Precious is smashing it out the ball park with this one, having seen the software and its extreme
    quality you better download this one quick before he raises the price back to normal !!!

Ricky
    Boom Boo Dam Biii... this is IT - the MASSIVE DISCOUNT everybody wanted!

wow...wow....i can't wait this product:)

Precious Ngvu & Abhi Dwivedi always come up with a great tool for the marketers. Really exited & waiting for it...

Quote Originally Posted by hamcreek View Post
    wow...wow....i can't wait this product:)
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyamit View Post
    Precious Ngvu & Abhi Dwivedi always come up with a great tool for the marketers. Really exited & waiting for it...
    Thanks guys. Yep, it sure is a brilliant piece of software for a VERY limited discounted price! :)

Quote Originally Posted by jayvenka View Post
    Precious and Abhi. This software is a beast. I just did a quick run to see my site stats and WOW, I can see EXACT results in all the cells.. I was thinking i will get some 10 rows of urls pointing to some expired pages. But you guys proved me im wrong :)

Very excited to learn more about my own site first before taking my competitors...

This can be a swizz army knife for anyone that know exactly what he is doing... thanks guys

BTW, can you see below i got a do-follow backlink from a 12 year old domain with my target anchor text ;-)

thanks
    jay venka
    Guys, this is what I mean by AWESOMENESS and BAD-ASSERRY

You DON'T need to peel off your eyelids to realize how powerful this is...

Get in now why we're still offering 85% Discount for 7 Days Only!

I am so excited for this software!!!

The curious thing is the bonus. I wonder what it will be.
    The exiting one of course the price :)
    "Get in now why we're still offering 85% Discount for 7 Days Only!"

Looks like a great software.....I just read an email from the other day and had to hop on here!
    So no matter what "G" changes ur software will always show us what we need!
    Super cool--- :)

Just purchase the pro version and I am SUPER freaking excited to play with this bad boy :o

Cheers,

Trish

Bob Stephan gave me the heads up on this one, and his advice is good as gold, thanks Bob! I'm hitting the buy button immediately so I can get my hands on this powerful software.

--Gary Fitzpatrick

Cool

This product looks incredible!

Are there any OTO's? I'm on a bit of a tight budget at the moment.

Thanks,

Mike

My 17 years old domain with PR5 suddenly deindexed for no reason. I didn't built any backlink to the site. I didn't built any duplicate article to the site.

Wondering whether this software can, in anyway analyze the domain and get it reindexed?

I am new and not sure how to use the OTO's do they have the money back guarantee? Have purchased oto 1 and not sure about the 2nd

Quote Originally Posted by Mikerowave View Post
    This product looks incredible!

Are there any OTO's? I'm on a bit of a tight budget at the moment.

Thanks,

Mike
    Mike,
    We've got 2 upgrade offers but they are not necessary to use Backlink Snatcher 2.0 to it's 100% capabilities. You can always grab the upgrades later if you want but I must warn you, the price won't be this low. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Millionaire View Post
    My 17 years old domain with PR5 suddenly deindexed for no reason. I didn't built any backlink to the site. I didn't built any duplicate article to the site.

Wondering whether this software can, in anyway analyze the domain and get it reindexed?
    The software can not magically get you site indexed but it will definitely find out what you'll need exactly to get indexed back for your keyword...
    1) Analyze your domain and find out which backlinks could be hurting your SEO
    2) Then simply reverse engineer what you top competitors are doing.

Hope that helps :)

this is strictly an Analysis Tool .... correct?

It doesn't automate any type of links for you .... correct?

Ok just so I understand completely this software basically tells me what I need to do to get a site ranked for a keyword but, does not do anything to get them my site there is that correct?

I really need a path to run on to provide quality seo for local clients that I can give to my outsourcer any ideas for fulfillment ??? or doing what needs to be done once we know the info this software gives us ??

Hey guys, think I may get...but a question: in the video, when analyzing there is a a choice between method #1 or #2....what is the difference? .....is this explained anywhere?

thanks,

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by jimreynoldsweb View Post
    Ok just so I understand completely this software basically tells me what I need to do to get a site ranked for a keyword but, does not do anything to get them my site there is that correct?

I really need a path to run on to provide quality seo for local clients that I can give to my outsourcer any ideas for fulfillment ??? or doing what needs to be done once we know the info this software gives us ??
    I'd like to know this as well as just how detailed is the info on exactly how to use and analyze and apply best ranking methods using this software.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pupster View Post
    this is strictly an Analysis Tool .... correct?

It doesn't automate any type of links for you .... correct?
    No it doesn't automates creation of backlinks. Automatic backlink creation is NOT recommended by any one. That approach will only build you irrelevant backlinks that will only hurt your SERP rather than helping them.

Quote Originally Posted by jimreynoldsweb View Post

Yes...it will analyze your domain and help you find out why they aren't ranking, what kind of wrong backlinks you're getting along with all the important details about the backlinks such as their age, PR, alexa etc. It'll then analyze top 30 ranking websites for your keyword and find out what exactly they are doing so you can reverse engineer their approach, use the same backlinks they are using to outrank and improve your rankings.

"We've got 2 upgrade offers but they are not necessary to use Backlink Snatcher 2.0 to it's 100% capabilities. You can always grab the upgrades later if you want but I must warn you, the price won't be this low."...

OK. Could you please reveal to us what we would be buying?

This is a software right? I am surprise you didn't post a video of the software to show how it work?

Also, what about white label? reports that don't show your name on it, but rather my name on it? Possible?

I bought the software and I analyzed my domain with 13,388 links (majesticseo) The software shows only 78 links and it took more than 10 minutes to analyze it. I can tell you that seo spy glass do it much faster. How can I analyze my competitors if the software can find just a small part of their links? I am quite disappointed

There's a video on the copy if you look. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNxW1fKt76E&hd=1

Quote Originally Posted by Morphius View Post
    Also, what about white label? reports that don't show your name on it, but rather my name on it? Possible?
    Yep, you can do that. Your name, your business name and your website's URL.

Hi Abhi,

IS this desktop software or is it hosted on your servers?

Thanks,

Michael Rytter (longtime serial customer of Precious!)

I just purchased and there is not ONE training video for this Software! How do we use it? I got the link part down and all that but what about after you get it?

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewF View Post
    I bought the software and I analyzed my domain with 13,388 links (majesticseo) The software shows only 78 links and it took more than 10 minutes to analyze it. I can tell you that seo spy glass do it much faster. How can I analyze my competitors if the software can find just a small part of their links? I am quite disappointed
    From what I know about MajesticSEO, it has a bot that crawls and shows all the backlinks that aren't even indexed by the search engine. Backlink Snatcher 2 displays backlinks that have been index by Google and or other web services such as Alexa and are directly or indirectly affecting your ranking. 10 indexed backlinks are better than 100 non-index backlinks. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Rytter View Post
    Hi Abhi,

IS this desktop software or is it hosted on your servers?
    It's a desktop software :)

Does this software create Backlinks (or suggests?) or does only analyze competetion??

You can find the tutorial video and can download the detailed user manual from the download page itself. If you have questions or need help, just drop us a support ticket and I'll connect you with Leo to help you out. :)

It'll analyze your competitors, find out what exactly they are doing and give you detailed data about their backlinks. It can then analyze your own domina, help you find out what kind of backlinks you're domain has and help you find out which of them are helping and which might be hurting your SERP. It'll help you create a backlink list from the backlinks that are useful based on your competitors analysis. It will not create the backlinks automatically...automatic backlink creation is not recommended since it'll create irrelevant backlinks that'll hurt you SERP more than helping them. :)

I see Lifetime Update-If we own the previous release of Backlink Snatcher do we get an upgrade, or do we need to buy version 2?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information