Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Easy Social Ranker - Dominate + Automate the 3 Biggest Social Networks (Google +, Facebook, Twitter)

Okay so I re-iterate... after logging into the members area I couldn't find the OTO I purchased. So I just hit Jade up on chat support available in the members area and she had me refresh the page and BOOM! There was the OTO.

Seriously Dan your support team rocks!

Total confidence in someone who not only puts out great products, but knows the importance of great support.

Really appreciate that!

PF

How long do you plan to maintain updates on this product?

Hi,
    looks cool, wondering if you plan to possibly add other social media platforms?
    sent email to support as I use Mac but can't run win. Have pc so hope it's got enough room! ;)

Do or have you found using news posts and ones own posts combined works well?
    saw video, is number of scheduled posts limited?

Can we sell extra license or just use for others on our own computers? Would it be a whole new install, or ?
    hope that makes sense. ;)
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by laribus8522 View Post
    You say "lifetime" updates. Does that mean 32 months or 6 months like with your "Power Lead Snatcher" product. That product lasted for 6 months and now it's gone. What happened to it's "lifetime" guarantee.? I guess a lifetime to you is as long as you can milk it and then you ditch it.I don't like writing this but your guarantees are really worthless. Buyer beware!
    In the same idea, this guy doesn't send the promised bonuses when promoting affiliate products ! At least 10 emails to remind him this purposes since 10 days !!! And obviously , no answer !!!
    What a shame !!

I have purchased this software and I can log in into members area.Problem is to log in to software with my paypal email.It tells me 'NoTransaction Found' .Support email sent to please do it manually if you can.
    Thanks
    ps.also tried to buy upgrade but couldn't through paypal
    Last edited by noxit; 02-28-2013 at 11:24 AM. Reason: .

Quote Originally Posted by delrob View Post
    Does this app leave a footprint that will cause Facebook to demote the "reach" of our Page posts? I know this has been a problem with automated posting services like "HootSuite".
    No, the only way you can leave a footprint is when you post the same type of message at the same interval

Quote Originally Posted by bob210 View Post
    Do I get 2 installs with a personal license?
    No, just 1 install...

So this will let me easily login to the 3 social site of my clients as well as mine and easily post any info as well as content generated from some top news sites yes?

Is there a way to separate all my clients accounts from my own accounts like have two folders or more one for clients and one for my accounts?

A good add on would be to include linked in any plans on that please consider for next update?

Will you update and support the tool for like even if the social sites find a way of deleting accounts say if it leaves a footprint and we get banned or just disable the tool in a way?

LOTS of unanswered questions above!

OTO's?? What are they, and current cost??

I see that you did not answer the question about the OTO. I am considering buying but will not pay products that contain unknown factors.

So please answer the question about the OTO since subsequent posts establish there is an OTO.

great software...

And support...

More Questions

Quote Originally Posted by ezgoing View Post
    I see that you did not answer the question about the OTO. I am considering buying but will not pay products that contain unknown factors.

So please answer the question about the OTO since subsequent posts establish there is an OTO.

I would like to know what Social Sites? How many? Is it ONLY Facebook, Twitter, and Google +?

You would think that a person who BOAST about all the different social site you can reach, but there is NOTHING in here about it.

Does it send out to the social sites each time a post is made on your blog?

Seems alot of HYPE and making it very UNCLEAR about what it really does.

I would really like an answer to these questions

double post...Sorry.

What the software does is post scheduled posts to Facebook, Twitter and Google+. There's also a content generator too where you just need to enter your keyword and it will start collecting text from Google, Google blog, Yahoo, Bing and Ask. You'll get to preview the content collected by the software and use the generate spin tax or spin content features. Currently there's been an upgrade from version 1.1.8 to 1.2.0 which they now added Facebook pages postings features.

Hi ,
    i'm interested but...so many Q. not answered and presentation not totally clear .
    before purchase needs a bit more infos on the products.
    :confused: I see the price went up very fast! in my opinion TOO fast !
    - how we can insert links into post?
    -can we edit post?
    AND THE Q. about lifetime support was not answered yet...
    i don't mind about 10$ more or less but i would like to see more details and PLEASE answer to those Q. , after all we are here because we are interested in your product.
    Funny how the price jump ( for single l.) from 17$ to 27 in about 5 min.....
    regards
    Frank

Interested BUT....

I'll wait a few days until he decides to answer some of the questions that have been posed like whats the OTO all about and how much

Quote Originally Posted by moreweb View Post
    Hi ,
    i'm interested but...so many Q. not answered and presentation not totally clear .
    -can we edit post?
    i don't mind about 10$ more or less but i would like to see more details and PLEASE answer to those Q. , after all we are here because we are interested in your product.
    regards
    Frank

cannot imagine so many people buying this! so there is something wrong with the price

You can wait forever! he is not gonna answer

g'day mate! My FB, Twitter and Google+ profile are pretty much new. will this work for me and would you include some sort of guide as to how to go about this? Any advise would be appreciated.....

I bought but was so buggy and support couldn't fix it. Refund requested.

Bought the outsource version, I came late so I got it at higher price.

Regarding people who ask about OTO or upgrade.

Upgrade1 : Copy/Paste Social Campaigns $47
    Upgrade2 : AutoPin Traffic software $67

Remember ..a product is only good as much as the support that goes with ....
    The OTO'S seems to me very expensive to buy in such a situation ..i mean so many complains and not so much from the owner side
    Last edited by moreweb; 02-28-2013 at 12:48 PM. Reason: typos

Quote Originally Posted by krbender View Post
    Hi,
    sent email to support as I use Mac but can't run win. Have pc so hope it's got enough room! ;)

Can we sell extra license or just use for others on our own computers? Would it be a whole new install, or ?
    thanks!
    Hi there is no limit of schedule posts...

You can sell social service to clients and add unlimited accounts to your software..

Quote Originally Posted by maz07 View Post
    What the software does is post scheduled posts to Facebook, Twitter and Google+. There's also a content generator too where you just need to enter your keyword and it will start collecting text from Google, Google blog, Yahoo, Bing and Ask. You'll get to preview the content collected by the software and use the generate spin tax or spin content features. Currently there's been an upgrade from version 1.1.8 to 1.2.0 which they now added Facebook pages postings features.
    Correct, thanks for pointing that out :)

[7 Days Only] Up To 80% Discount!
    We Will Be Selling Over Webinars for $197

Outsource License (5 User License)

Single User License

(Limited To Only 3 Social Accounts)

Quote Originally Posted by sitemarker View Post
    g'day mate! My FB, Twitter and Google+ profile are pretty much new. will this work for me and would you include some sort of guide as to how to go about this? Any advise would be appreciated.....
    Gday buddy, Yes new or old this will work, there is full training in the members area.

Just realized, the software currently does not support for image, photo, video posting. Important social factor in my opinion.

Will that feature be added in the next update?

I see...
    about OTO or upgrade.

Can you give us more details on the OTO's?
    Also, can we upgrade later?

And...

Idea for update -- when this goes out to find content, is there a way for it to "judge" how viral / buzzworthy the content is, and attach a rating (1-5?) to each content found, so we can know how likely the content is to be shared, liked, etc. (I know of some other software that supposedly does this)
    Last edited by TimothyW; 02-28-2013 at 02:07 PM.

Can you post images with this as well?

Wow! support on thread has been ......... non existent in answering questions. Wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by theysawgold View Post
    How long do you plan to maintain updates on this product?
    We plan to keep this going forever because we use it in our own business. We want our members to get involved and email us ideas on things to improve the software. What you guys would like to see added and things of that nature.

But to answer your question, as long as social media sticks around :)

Hi Dan

Can you explain the 3 social account's only element of the single license, I've already picked this up but does this mean I can only use it with 3 clients, or just 2 and my own account?

Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    So this will let me easily login to the 3 social site of my clients as well as mine and easily post any info as well as content generated from some top news sites yes?

Is there a way to separate all my clients accounts from my own accounts like have two folders or more one for clients and one for my accounts?

A good add on would be to include linked in any plans on that please consider for next update?

Will you update and support the tool for like even if the social sites find a way of deleting accounts say if it leaves a footprint and we get banned or just disable the tool in a way?
    Thank you for the idea. Will see about that this one.

But right now, all your accounts are in one place but they are separated by email so you shouldn't get them mixed up.

Quote Originally Posted by majorjcyoung View Post
    I would like to know what Social Sites? How many? Is it ONLY Facebook, Twitter, and Google +?

You would think that a person who BOAST about all the different social site you can reach, but there is NOTHING in here about it.

Does it send out to the social sites each time a post is made on your blog?

Seems alot of HYPE and making it very UNCLEAR about what it really does.

I would really like an answer to these questions
    Facebook, Twitter and Google+ right now and Pinterest as an OTO.

You will have to schedule it from the software to post to Facebook fan pages and groups and on Google+ and Twitter.

Hi can you please answer #53
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by moreweb View Post
    Hi ,
    -can we edit post?
    regards
    Frank
    Price was on dime sale. So the quicker you got in the lower the price. But price for single license is on freeze for now.

You put links in your post like you would with anything. For example, http://yourwebsite.com.

You can edit the post as much as you like inside the software.

Quote Originally Posted by enka View Post
    Just realized, the software currently does not support for image, photo, video posting. Important social factor in my opinion.

Will that feature be added in the next update?
    Yes it will, actually working on that now.

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyW View Post
    I see...
    about OTO or upgrade.

Can you give us more details on the OTO's?
    Also, can we upgrade later?

And...

Idea for update -- when this goes out to find content, is there a way for it to "judge" how viral / buzzworthy the content is, and attach a rating (1-5?) to each content found, so we can know how likely the content is to be shared, liked, etc. (I know of some other software that supposedly does this)
    Very good idea, adding that to the list. Thanks Timothy!

Quote Originally Posted by GX8 View Post
    Hi Dan

Can you explain the 3 social account's only element of the single license, I've already picked this up but does this mean I can only use it with 3 clients, or just 2 and my own account?
    Single license means you can only use on 1 computer. If a 2nd computer is detected it will freeze your account if you do not have the outsource license.

Outsource license allows you to install on unlimited computers and allows your VA if you have one, to do the work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by krbender View Post
    Hi,

thanks!
    I would keep news and own post separate you don't want to confuse your readers. You can schedule an unlimited amount of post and just leave the software running and it does all the work.

No you can not sell extra license. But if you purchase the outsource license others my use your account to use the software and abuse is monitor by our support team.

Had a little hiccup with install, not sure exactly why but I got the ESR team on live chat in the members area and lickity split they had the issue resolved and the software installed! Great job guys. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DanLew View Post
    Single license means you can only use on 1 computer. If a 2nd computer is detected it will freeze your account if you do not have the outsource license.

Outsource license allows you to install on unlimited computers and allows your VA if you have one, to do the work for you.
    Hi Dan

I mean, does that mean 1 computer, but just 3 google accounts, or 2 twitter and one google. so I could only use it to sell services to 3 clients?

what exactly makes this software special? posting via software is nothing special to my mind. ok, it saves you time,
    but isnt there anything else what it can do? or do I miss something?

Hey guys thank you for those that have already jumped in. But for those guys having questions and it looks like the same questions let me fix all those in one message:

1. the software targets Facebook, Twitter and Google+. Other social media sites will be added with updates.

2. As far as updates go, we would love to hear you guys ideas on how to improve the software. What we should add to make this an unstoppable application. Please mail those ideas here: specialrequest[at]easysocialranker.com

Lifetime updates aslong as social media is around :)

3. Price was on dime sale. It went up so fast because that was the rate people were becoming members. We don't alter that, single license is currently on freeze.

Overview and better understanding of the Easy Social Ranker:

I'm just going to give you an example, I think that is the best way to explain.

Let's say my niche is weight loss. Facebook, Twitter and Google+ all have groups, fan pages and etc on their sites targeting these niches. The thing with social media is people want consistency of post and relevant content to trust you and help with their problem or passion.

Easy Social Ranker automates that consistency by creating content for you and scheduling post to any of the 3 major social media sites. If you already having a following on these sites it will make life even easier.

My niche is weight loss for this example. My 1st post I would schedule would be some content from Google Blog that the software creates, about a recent trending topic on weight loss. Everyone reads trending news, just go to google trends to see for yourself.

(this all an example you do not need to copy this) My next post I would schedule would be on a converting product in weight loss. It would actually be a product with low refunds and great reviews. That is where the profits and traffic come from. The scheduling of post to go at certain times when people are on social sites and you get traffic and sales from targeted groups, pages and etc on auto-pilot without having a website, being in front of your computer or anything.

All hands free.

I hope this answered a lot of questions. If your not a member yet, it's not to late to jump in now.

See you inside.

Quote Originally Posted by GX8 View Post
    Hi Dan

I mean, does that mean 1 computer, but just 3 google accounts, or 2 twitter and one google. so I could only use it to sell services to 3 clients?
    Unlimited accounts, only 1 computer install.

Quote Originally Posted by seoed View Post
    what exactly makes this software special? posting via software is nothing special to my mind. ok, it saves you time,
    but isnt there anything else what it can do? or do I miss something?
    Time is money! If you would like to sit in front of a computer all day by all means be my guess. But if you can take 2 hours out your day and do all your work to enjoy the rest of your day I would take that over anything any day.

98% of software applications are made to save you time and money! That's whats special about it!

Thumbs down

We aren't looking at this purely based on the fact that it isn't AIR based and cannot run the way we want on a Mac. We do not want to run apps in a virtual PC -- this is common amongst Mac users as the memory requirements and performance impact is significant, and it's an inelegant way of doing it.

I hope you will consider AIR support as many other product sellers are now doing to allow PC and Mac users equivalent access.

Quote Originally Posted by mantis108 View Post
    We aren't looking at this purely based on the fact that it isn't AIR based and cannot run the way we want on a Mac. We do not want to run apps in a virtual PC -- this is common amongst Mac users as the memory requirements and performance impact is significant, and it's an inelegant way of doing it.

I hope you will consider AIR support as many other product sellers are now doing to allow PC and Mac users equivalent access.
    I'm running a MAC also and use the software daily. That's not the problem, all the best software's are windows based. But we are looking to move to AIR but the problem with AIR it takes away so many great features, you can only do so much in AIR. That is why most AIR applications are keyword tools because that is simple data to pull.

You can have AIR with less features or Windows with all the features and more updates.

Where is the buy button?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information