Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Azon Apocalypse] CRUSH Amazon and Earn Your First FAT 2013 Paycheck

[Azon Apocalypse] CRUSH Amazon and Earn Your First FAT 2013 Paycheck

Last edited by Ryan Martin; 02-07-2013 at 08:06 PM.

Reserved for FAQ

Hi Guys, any OTO to make money from your product?

Piotr

You'll find TONS of value in this product. There is a one-time offer that provides you with a 5 hour video course, done for you niche packs, and a couple Amazon themes.

We packed this full of value.

any demo links?

Hi,

Since this is an eBook, we don't have any demo links. We surely would if it was software.

Quote Originally Posted by otherwhirl View Post
    any demo links?

Looks awesome Ryan and James.

Hi Ryan
    The file "azonbonus" does not appear to be a valid archive and won't open in WinZip.
    Tom Sunde

I have gone thru the course and found it to be a really complete guide. It goes from niche and product research, all the way to generating content and getting traffic. And if you wish to get a quick income boost, you can even flip the sites. They go thru the process of site flipping as well - when, why, and where to flip them.

Besides literally holding your hand thru the process, they have also included into the package 2 plugins which were previously being sold separately, and a couple of other bonuses too. Definitely worth the small small investment being asked for here!

Cheers,
    Lester

Hey RYAN

AWESOME job mate I went through the copy you sent me and its spot on mate an excellent product and for the price its a no brainer and provides solid relevant information for Amazon Affiliates and plenty of golden nuggets for even experienced Amazon Affiliates.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Kickin it on Amazon

Gaz Cooper

Hi Ryan,

I grabbed both but never got the redirect to the registration / member page(s).

I sent you an email with receipts / transaction ID's... to ryan@azonapocalypse.com.

If I should submit to another email / support link just let me know.

Thanx

Jay

UPDATE:

Finally got an email from Product Pay with links. Hopefully all work.

Jay
    Last edited by JMichael; 02-07-2013 at 11:42 AM.

Hi guys I know Ryan and James are working as fast and as furious as they can to get this resolved so please rest assured they will get it fixed and you will get your download as fast as is humanly possible so please be patient.

What I can tell you is that it is worth the wait! :)

Ryan and James have pretty much covered it all! Great to have up-to-the date information that works! Thanks guys.

Server issues should be fixed! If anyone needs any support, please submit a support ticket at http://ryanmartin.zendesk.com.

I got have gained access to the downloads. Thanks! The bonus zip opened just fine.

-Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Martin View Post
    Server issues should be fixed! If anyone needs any support, please submit a support ticket at http://ryanmartin.zendesk.com.

Thank you, Ryan. :D

hey Ryan....maybe I overlooked it, but I didnt seem to get the bonus on outsourcing, mentioned in the book. can u kindly send it to me

Transaction ID: 36401065N3798081N

Hey Ryan! How is this different than your "Amazon Armageddon" product? I enjoyed that product very much but this sounds very similar. Thanks!

I will get that added. My apologies

Quote Originally Posted by dennis11228 View Post
    hey Ryan....maybe I overlooked it, but I didnt seem to get the bonus on outsourcing, mentioned in the book. can u kindly send it to me

This is completely rewritten and works well for 2013. That course was release last May and while a lot of the things I taught still work, many things have changed.

Quote Originally Posted by LMVettel View Post
    Hey Ryan! How is this different than your "Amazon Armageddon" product? I enjoyed that product very much but this sounds very similar. Thanks!

This looks awesome I'm buying now.

Do i need a OTO to implement the complete system? Can you tell me what OTO is all about and its price?

Is this a PDF tutorial or series of videos?

This is a 90 page guide that tells you everything you need to know to be successful with Amazon. It's a PDF eBook.

The OTO is a 5 hour video course, 2 Amazon themes, and a niche pack. It's designed to get you up and running extremely fast.

Quote Originally Posted by itsme View Post
    Do i need a OTO to implement the complete system? Can you tell me what OTO is all about and its price?

Is this a PDF tutorial or series of videos?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Martin View Post
    This is a 90 page guide that tells you everything you need to know to be successful with Amazon. It's a PDF eBook.

The OTO is a 5 hour video course, 2 Amazon themes, and a niche pack. It's designed to get you up and running extremely fast.
    Does 5 hour video training related to content in 90 page guide or is it advanced training? What is the price of OTO?
    Last edited by itsme; 02-07-2013 at 03:40 PM.

hey ryan I just wasted my time to download the product again and I dont see the outsourcing bonus. Please email it to me so I dont have to keep downloading or posting

This is an awesome autopilot affiliate money making system.

I actually had advanced review access yesterday read the whole dang thing and was so impressed with how much Ryan and James revealed that I actually invested in this today when it went live.

My whole gang knows about this...because I showed them proof of my receipt ...

This is so so so so goood.

GET THIS!

Anthony Aires

This is the ultimate Amazon Affiliate guide..

I had the chance in advance to dig into the guide and read the whole thing and quite frankly I was amazed on how much Ryan and James reveal inside the guide. Nothing is left out.

If you do anything Amazon related you'd be INSANE not to pick this up!

Do yourself a favor, and pick yourself up a copy now!

Chans Grose

I PMed you the link in this forum a few hours back. Please check your messages.

Quote Originally Posted by dennis11228 View Post
    hey ryan I just wasted my time to download the product again and I dont see the outsourcing bonus. Please email it to me so I dont have to keep downloading or posting

It's related with powerpoint presentations and over-the-shoulder videos.

Quote Originally Posted by itsme View Post
    Does 5 hour video training related to content in 90 page guide or is it advanced training? What is the price of OTO?

Thanks Anthony. You rock man!

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyaires View Post
    This is an awesome autopilot affiliate money making system.

I actually had advanced review access yesterday read the whole dang thing and was so impressed with how much Ryan and James revealed that I actually invested in this today when it went live.

My whole gang knows about this...because I showed them proof of my receipt ...

This is so so so so goood.

GET THIS!

Anthony Aires

Thanks! We appreciate your comments.

Quote Originally Posted by chansgrose View Post
    This is the ultimate Amazon Affiliate guide..

I had the chance in advance to dig into the guide and read the whole thing and quite frankly I was amazed on how much Ryan and James reveal inside the guide. Nothing is left out.

If you do anything Amazon related you'd be INSANE not to pick this up!

Do yourself a favor, and pick yourself up a copy now!

Chans Grose

Hey Ryan i just want to ask does this work outside US like in Europe. Can i use this guide in Europe and make a profit?

It works anywhere that the Amazon Associate program is available.

Quote Originally Posted by tiktok51 View Post
    Hey Ryan i just want to ask does this work outside US like in Europe. Can i use this guide in Europe and make a profit?

In regards to your bonus - Simple Azon Plugin- is this the Pro version? Thanks.

It's not the pro version.

Quote Originally Posted by rldg326 View Post
    In regards to your bonus - Simple Azon Plugin- is this the Pro version? Thanks.

Just purchased Azon Apocalypse! Can't wait to read!

hi are there any upsells to this program and if yes what r they and how much do they cost. thanks johnny johnnyaguilar.x@gmail.com

Hi Ryan,

I just bought your product from Singapore. Without the OTO can I do it by using the methods given in your ebook
    Thank you

Hi Ryan and James.

Could you tell us more about the bonus plugins (superpress and azon link pro) - license rights and uses + how many free other plugins do you mention that are used with this course?

Thanks.

HI Ryan. I just purchased the oto and when I log in all I see is a page telling me about optimizer. Where are the videos and the niche packs? I don't see them anywhere? Can you help me? Thanks

Heads up - 10am CET and the Paypal buttons on this page are not working!!

11.15am - still not working!
    Last edited by EBAL; 02-08-2013 at 05:11 AM.

I've purchased this today, and here's my honest review.

Important: this is for newbies. If you already have numerous sites and making money, you probably won't find anything new (or find very few new things).

However, its PERFECT for newbies.

And another positive thing: this made me sure that have been doing things right, like double-checking. My advice: just follow the methods provided in this course, and you won't fail.
    Last edited by mindaugas; 02-08-2013 at 05:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EBAL View Post
    Heads up - 10am CET and the Paypal buttons on this page are not working!!

11.15am - still not working!
    OK - 11.40am - have got through & purchased!! - thanks

Hi Ryan,

This is my first post on this forum. Actually came here off of a recommendation from the dude named King Human I follow on Youtube. I purchased your e-Book last night haven't went through it yet but for the price, I couldn't pass up this opportunity to learn more.

The only issue I ran into was I got stuck in some kind of endless loop where the OTO comes up. So just an FYI. If I get the jewels I'm looking for in your e-book I will probably get the OTO too. Will you still honor the current price for the OTO for people like me who signed up day one?

Thanks

Most definitely. Just submit a support ticket at http://ryanmartin.zendesk.com and let me know and I'll be happy to accommodate. :)

Quote Originally Posted by koulpeeplz View Post
    Hi Ryan,

This is my first post on this forum. Actually came here off of a recommendation from the dude named King Human I follow on Youtube. I purchased your e-Book last night haven't went through it yet but for the price, I couldn't pass up this opportunity to learn more.

The only issue I ran into was I got stuck in some kind of endless loop where the OTO comes up. So just an FYI. If I get the jewels I'm looking for in your e-book I will probably get the OTO too. Will you still honor the current price for the OTO for people like me who signed up day one?

Thanks

Hi, I just purchased, but accidently closed the tab before I could buy the OTO. Can you send me a link to sewknotty@outlook.com. I can't PM as yet. Thanks.

Hi Ryan,

I just purchased both the ebook and the OTO, but I received an error from productpay page. It said that my purchase has been processed but i was not directed to any type of downloads page. It just said to check my email. I have confirmation from paypal that the two purchases were made. I don't have access to the ebooks or the OTO video files, etc. Please help. Thank you.

* I registered with ProductPay as well but could not figure if that is where I would find my purchases.

Hi,

All support requests are handled through our support desk. Please submit a ticket at http://ryanmartin.zendesk.com.

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Sou Lim View Post
    Hi Ryan,

I just purchased both the ebook and the OTO, but I received an error from productpay page. It said that my purchase has been processed but i was not directed to any type of downloads page. It just said to check my email. I have confirmation from paypal that the two purchases were made. I don't have access to the ebooks or the OTO video files, etc. Please help. Thank you.

* I registered with ProductPay as well but could not figure if that is where I would find my purchases.

Hi Ryan,
    I would like to discuss with you about your ebook. Could you PM me?
    Cheers

Feel free to submit a support ticket at http://ryanmartin.zendesk.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Sag77 View Post
    Hi Ryan,
    I would like to discuss with you about your ebook. Could you PM me?
    Cheers

This looks like a big deal to learn about SEO and affiliate marketing. If we can learn how to get real traffic from Google, we can also use it to promote other high commission product also, beside Amazon.

it's like so interesting... i'm in...

yeah it is and amazons is great..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information