Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 151 to 192 of 192

Thread: Let SILOBot Get You More Traffic, Better Rankings And Happier Visitors - All On 100% AutoPilot

  1. #151
    Member linkwhizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by michael888 View Post
    @Linkwhizz, @KME.....I have to say, I am very very disappointed with this product. This has nothing to do with creating what you would called a Silo. In fact, it has nothing to do with site architecture at all. Linking a few post's together does not automatically turn a site into a silo. In fact, from your hyped up sales letter, it seems you don't even know how to design a structure silo, something that does take time to do, unlike your sales letter which reckons it can be done in no time at all, which is very misleading.

    Also the fact that this was released on the WF in 2011 by craig mako and KME under SEO Interlink and now rebranded under SILOBOT but yet claiming to be some newly developed plugin is just down right taking the piss.
    New features and a total redesign on the algorithms, as well as a reabrabd is hardkly taking the piss. Especially when its released alsmost 2 years later to suit modern day SEO practises.

    We worked hard to make better an already good product, improve and recode it to make it work with todays best practises.

    And perhaps it is you that doesn't understand a silo structure, or you are over thinking it. A SILO is a website with its content organised in a way that links together themed pages/posts which SILOBot does very well using categories and tags.

    There are many SEO experts that have left their thoughts in this thread and agree that the way SILOBot structures the site represents a silo.
    Last edited by linkwhizz; 01-06-2013 at 05:30 AM.

  2. #152
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickwagner View Post
    Is there a demo site where I can see the plugin in action? You don't show show any website views once the plugin is running.
    I would like to see this too.

  3. #153
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3
    Are you saying that in order to prevent duplicate content, there will never be links within a post that links to itself? So if you have a link in a post that links back to the same post, that is bad? Thanks.

  4. #154
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by coaching View Post
    Are you saying that in order to prevent duplicate content, there will never be links within a post that links to itself? So if you have a link in a post that links back to the same post, that is bad? Thanks.
    Hi,
    Yes it is a bd idea to have a link in a post linking back to itself so the plugin is setup in a way where no link will link back to itself.
    Kev

  5. #155
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    13
    I have some sites with a static page as the front page. I have an optin at the bottom of the page.
    I really do not want "recommended reading" links showing up below that opt in box and taking attention away from it.
    Can you add a check box in the editor to that is defaulted on but let's us uncheck it to turn off silobot on that page or post? Or worse case a place to check off pages posts we do not want the plugin to show up on?

    I also have a site with both public and membership pages. I don't want the membership pages to have this.
    I'd like to use the plugin on the public pages though. Having a way to turn it off in a page or post would be an awesome addition.

    Thanks,
    Kirk
    Last edited by fdth1; 01-06-2013 at 04:43 PM.

  6. #156
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Rahway
    Posts
    3
    Thanks for your advice...
    From Jean.

  7. #157
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1
    Can you make a video showing the user side functions using the base plugin features and then the OTO plugin features. This would be helpful.

    Thank you!

  8. #158
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5
    So how is this plugin different from other plugins out there (both free and paid) that do the same/similar thing?

    I understand a page won't build backlinks to itself, and I understand that's a benefit over the other plugins.

    And I understand this is an improvement and re-design over a similar plugin put out by one of the developers a couple years ago. But can you be more specific, provide more detail from the perspective of the benefits the end user will realize?

    One thing you might cover is how resource-intensive this plugin is. I understand that related post - type plugins tend to be resource hogs and can really slow down the shared hosting accounts that most of us use. As an example of why your plugin is the latest and greatest in this area, does your plugin somehow built to mitigate this problem?

    Regards,
    Eric

  9. #159
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by coaching View Post
    I would like to see this too.
    Or even just a screen shot of what the theme looks like live.

  10. #160
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by coaching View Post
    Or even just a screen shot of what the theme looks like live.
    Hi Coaching, no problem, if you contact my support desk i can sort you out.
    Kev

  11. #161
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by fdth1 View Post
    I have some sites with a static page as the front page. I have an optin at the bottom of the page.
    I really do not want "recommended reading" links showing up below that opt in box and taking attention away from it.
    Can you add a check box in the editor to that is defaulted on but let's us uncheck it to turn off silobot on that page or post? Or worse case a place to check off pages posts we do not want the plugin to show up on?

    I also have a site with both public and membership pages. I don't want the membership pages to have this.
    I'd like to use the plugin on the public pages though. Having a way to turn it off in a page or post would be an awesome addition.

    Thanks,
    Kirk
    Hi Kirk,
    Interesting ideas, we can certainly implement these features into the plugin
    Kev

  12. #162
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1

    Silobot - tried your support desk, tried emailing... no response!! Still cannot access 5 days later

    I know this is not the place for support issues BUT... 5 days after purchasing I still cannot access my purchase. I put in a support ticket - got NO response, not even a ticket number. Emailed Kevin directly - No response. So I'm hoping this will get Kevin or Simon's attention. Here's a copy of the email I sent:

    I cannot log in to access my purchase. Please can you fix this?


    When I try to register (or to log in) I get this message: Either your registration has not yet cleared the payment system, or you have not purchased the product. Try again. If you are still having trouble, contact Support .


    My PayPal transaction ID is 6HM474003M525582B


    I have tried using the password in this email below plus putting in a password of my own choice to register. Neither works.


    Thanks


    Hopefully this gets a response...




    Quote Originally Posted by linkwhizz View Post


    How Do I Access My Purchase?

    After purchase, and any upgrades you might choose to buy, you will be directed to the JVZoo Purchases Page. Locate SILOBot and click the "View Details" button. On the next page click the "Access Your Purchase" button.

    You will then be taken to our registration page where your name and email will already have been filled out. You just need to choose a password and you are in the members area.

    Here you can access all your products, plus the bonuses and find out about our exciting free webinar. We automatically reserved you a seat at the SEO Training Webinar but you are of course free to cancel it if you cannot make it.

    Your welcome email will include all your login details, keep them safe so that you can get in again in the future.

    HINT: WE will be adding free SEO training and software to the members area and you will get an email to notify you that its waiting for you.




    Where Can I Get Support?

    Support is available inside the members area. You can submit a ticket right next to your download button. Or click on the support tab in the top menu.

    However, if you are having problems getting into the members area, you can use the details below.

    But, please know that all support questions in the thread will be ignored, it's simply not possible to manage a support desk and a support desk at the same time. Not to mention, it's not fair to jump in front of somebody that followed the rules and submitted a ticket.

    We trust you understand this issue.

    Please go to Kevins support desk at

    http://www.im-pedia.com/KMEByrne/Support/






    This Product Isn't For Me, How Do I get A Refund?


    If you decide that this product is not for you then we do offer a 30 day, no questions asked refund policy. Simply submit a ticket at the support desk and your refund will be actioned within 48 business hours.




    Are there any OTOs?

    Of course there are! I wouldnt be much of a marketer if I didnt make some special offers to new customers! However, you will be happy to know that there are no sneaky tricks here..

    You will be offered a chance to upgrade your purchase to include more features.



    What Are The Rights For This?

    Check out the bonuses on the sales page. Bonus #3 is full developer rights! We were going to have this an upgrade priced around $37 but we decided to give it away for free!

    So, you can install SILOBot on unlimited websites, you can sell those websites with the plugin included and the offliners amongst you can even install this on your clients websites and charge for the privilege...And yes, it is a privilege!





    Thanks a million for your custom,



  13. #163
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    13
    Thank you for being open minded about this. It would give us some flexibility and let us take advantage of the plugin on sites we might otherwise not be able to use it on. And not being forced to have the related links on a staic page type site would be very nice.

    I appreciate you getting my access fixed this weekend. Plugin looks great. Like many here I've used others and I like yours so far. The elite version with the contextual links and the control I get with determining my keywords is great.

    Really looking forward to an update with options discussed below when you can get to that. Thanks again.


    "I have some sites with a static page as the front page. I have an optin at the bottom of the page.
    I really do not want "recommended reading" links showing up below that opt in box and taking attention away from it.
    Can you add a check box in the editor to that is defaulted on but let's us uncheck it to turn off silobot on that page or post? Or worse case a place to check off pages posts we do not want the plugin to show up on?

    I also have a site with both public and membership pages. I don't want the membership pages to have this.
    I'd like to use the plugin on the public pages though. Having a way to turn it off in a page or post would be an awesome addition."

    Quote Originally Posted by KMEByrne View Post
    Hi Kirk,
    Interesting ideas, we can certainly implement these features into the plugin
    Kev
    Last edited by fdth1; 01-07-2013 at 12:26 PM.

  14. #164
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    86
    Hi Guys,
    I am just getting some emails about the help desk.
    If you have bro been replied to as of yet, I would advise submitting another ticket as some tickets seem to fail recording on the system for some strange reason.
    Just so you know we are here for you if needs be.

    Kev

  15. #165
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5
    I just bought this and the OTO but I didn't get the bonuses. Anyone else having this issue?

  16. #166
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Willamette Valley, Oregon
    Posts
    13
    I am interested in this product but I may wait a little while before buying. Watching the thread.

  17. #167
    Member linkwhizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by beaudie mate View Post
    I just bought this and the OTO but I didn't get the bonuses. Anyone else having this issue?
    The bonuses are in the download areas. If you click on any of the access buttons, a tabbed area will appear. On the tabbed area titled "Training" you will see your bonuses, including an unannounced bonus.

    This process is also described on the first tab that opens which is the instructions tab.

    Please note, the third bonus, which is the Developer Rights to the plugin does obviously not have a download buton as such. It makes up part of the agreement of purchase and so is really just text in the TOS.

    Hope this helps

    Simon

  18. #168
    Member linkwhizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinDragon View Post
    I am interested in this product but I may wait a little while before buying. Watching the thread.
    I doubt you will see much more action in this thread as the product goes off sale at 10am EST tomorrow, Wednesday, which is around 13 hours from now.

    Simon

  19. #169
    Hi,

    I'm interested. But I'm looking for plugin which have in-text interlinking feature. Is that possible with your script ??

  20. #170
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6
    Great tool, well worth the money! :)

  21. #171
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12
    Hi Kevin,

    Just submitted 2 tickets

    YN5-7HZ-XLR9 &

    MW5-Z4Y-THZV

    Could you pl address them?

    Thanks

  22. #172
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    17
    Is there anyway to promote it through CB?

  23. #173
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9
    Great product. Thank you.

  24. #174
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1
    This is an average product at best. I had several questions that I opened a ticket for and it was never addressed after multiple follow ups. I wanted the forum to know that I have requested a refund due to the lack of support. I have had an open ticket in the system for a week now with no response and have exercised the money back guarantee. I will let you know if Kevin or Simon actually honor their offers.

  25. #175
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by madmike View Post
    This is an average product at best. I had several questions that I opened a ticket for and it was never addressed after multiple follow ups. I wanted the forum to know that I have requested a refund due to the lack of support. I have had an open ticket in the system for a week now with no response and have exercised the money back guarantee. I will let you know if Kevin or Simon actually honor their offers.

    Same here. The plugin is sub par and support is lacking. Save your money.

  26. #176
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    17
    Still no reply to my support ticket that is over a week old nor to any post made here. The product breaks several functions in wordpress and even after I updated it, it still didn't correct any of the issues.

    Silobot is not ready for prime time and because of the non-support, I'm unsubscribing from all his list.

  27. #177
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    13
    I've had a ticket in too because of wordpress breaks.

    Anything going on in support you can give us an update on?

  28. #178
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11
    Does it effect website speed?

  29. #179
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    21
    Hey guys, I see there are several questions hanging, have you had any luck submitting to support?

  30. #180
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8
    no-one is answering me in support or on the contact form or the email address, I bought this on 6th January and still can't get access, can someone please look at ticket
    Tracking ID: 5RA-7Q1-TDTR (Ticket number: 1319) and do something to help me please.

  31. #181
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by KMEByrne View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I am just getting some emails about the help desk.
    If you have bro been replied to as of yet, I would advise submitting another ticket as some tickets seem to fail recording on the system for some strange reason.
    Just so you know we are here for you if needs be.

    Kev
    no-one is answering me in support or on the contact form or the email address, I bought this on 6th January and still can't get access, can someone please look at ticket
    Tracking ID: 5RA-7Q1-TDTR (Ticket number: 1319) and do something to help me please.

    I don't want to request a refund, but it's getting close as I can't afford to waste my money. Look at the last few posts here. I'm not alone.

    Where are you guys..!!?

  32. #182
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    17
    I wouldn't purchase anything from these guys. I have submitted several support tickets. Got an answer to my request for a refund 5 days ago and still haven't got it so I opened a dispute with papal 5 days ago and they haven't even replied to that. Looks like PayPal will have to issue my refund and shut these scammers PayPal account down.

  33. #183
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by bob210 View Post
    Hey guys, I see there are several questions hanging, have you had any luck submitting to support?
    No Bob they aren't answering. I opened a dispute with paypal.

  34. #184
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12
    Hi Kev,

    Just sent you a PM on 3 tickets, cited below:

    YN5-7HZ-XLR9 - 12 Jan
    MW5-Z4Y-THZV - 12 Jan
    59D-QG7-L3JU - 17 Jan

    Could you please respond?

    Thanks

  35. #185
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12
    Looks like an interesting WP plugin. A few people are waiting to have support questions answered.

  36. #186
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    10
    Hello KME can you please send me the bonus? I have purchased silobot long ago but was not able to send you PM as I am new here. Here is my purchase details...

    Transaction ID: 6LV48110XK8972105
    Invoice ID: SILOBot (1357913201)

    Look forward to hearing from you.

  37. #187
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2
    THIS IS A CON.

    I have joined this forum especially to let everyone know that this plugin DOES NOT CREATE SILOS.

    Despite many emails to the owner of this plugin asking for a refund I have had no reply.

    This is not about the small amount of money the plugin cost, this is about letting people know they are being coned.

    THIS PLUGIN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SILONG. IT'S A RELATED POSTS TYPE PLUGIN AND EVEN WITH THE ELITE UPGRADE, IT'S NOT EVEN A GOOD RELATED POSTS PLUGIN. I CHALLENGE THE OP TO PROVE ME WRONG.

    Siloing is a 3 level deep watertight site structure:


    level 1 = home page
    level 2 - silo landing pages (primary pages)
    level 3 - silo article pages (supporting articles for silo landing pages)

    This plugin does not not do that.

    Buy at your own risk. Also be prepared to be continuously spammed.

    This offer is fraudulent in my opinion.

    STAY CLEAR!
    Last edited by James2; 04-10-2013 at 10:14 AM. Reason: mispelling

  38. #188
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8
    It sounds like the seller has completely disappeared...

  39. #189
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenK View Post
    It sounds like the seller has completely disappeared...
    Yep, because he's ripped everyone off.

  40. #190
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by James2 View Post
    THIS IS A CON.

    I have joined this forum especially to let everyone know that this plugin DOES NOT CREATE SILOS.

    Despite many emails to the owner of this plugin asking for a refund I have had no reply.

    This is not about the small amount of money the plugin cost, this is about letting people know they are being coned.

    THIS PLUGIN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SILONG. IT'S A RELATED POSTS TYPE PLUGIN AND EVEN WITH THE ELITE UPGRADE, IT'S NOT EVEN A GOOD RELATED POSTS PLUGIN. I CHALLENGE THE OP TO PROVE ME WRONG.

    Siloing is a 3 level deep watertight site structure:


    level 1 = home page
    level 2 - silo landing pages (primary pages)
    level 3 - silo article pages (supporting articles for silo landing pages)

    This plugin does not not do that.

    Buy at your own risk. Also be prepared to be continuously spammed.

    This offer is fraudulent in my opinion.

    STAY CLEAR!
    yep, correct.......thats what i said in an earlier post and simon tried to say i didnt hav a clue what i was on about. this was the fast attack interlinking plugin that craig mako released last year in WF which i bought. it does'nt create silo structures, not even close and i very much doubt simon has a clue what a true silo structure is. linking to another post via anchor text is not SILO-ING. silo'ed sites takes time and planning to build and it simply cannot be done by installing a plugin. shame on you SIMON

  41. #191
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by linkwhizz View Post
    And perhaps it is you that doesn't understand a silo structure, or you are over thinking it. A SILO is a website with its content organised in a way that links together themed pages/posts which SILOBot does very well using categories and tags.

    There are many SEO experts that have left their thoughts in this thread and agree that the way SILOBot structures the site represents a silo.
    you can't even explain a structured silo site properly, let alone know what it is. if you have ever built a true silo site, you'd know that it takes days due to the keyword research and planning of the structure before you even start building the site. passing an interlinking plugin off as a plugin that can create a silo structured site is taking the right piss.

    and where are these so called many seo experts that you claim that have left their comments here claiming that this plugin creates silo's? this plugin does not structure anything, all it does it link to related posts.

    your salespage is nothing but hype and it's people like you that are blinded by the money that cause so many noobs to fail cos of the false advertising i your salespage.
    Last edited by michael888; 04-18-2013 at 10:34 PM.

  42. #192
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8
    Did Simon disappear?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

Get Instant Access!