Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Viral Video Curator Pro - PR 1 to PR 4 in 3 Days Flat!!

I see....No assigned IP`s....I have 100 profiles on each social network. Each group of pit.facebook,titter and Google profiles have 1 ip.....This is the only way not to get accounts banned. Luckily I have 4 computers..and this allows installs on 10 computers, so I`ll install it on 4. Maybe you can look into assigning 1 ip to each group of social accounts. Like with PR Traffic Booster or pinblaster...

Quote Originally Posted by jmed View Post
    What are the OTOs? What do they do? How much are they?

Hi jmed..

This sounds like a question for support, so feel free to email them directly for the answers.

EMAIL SUPPORT HERE

Hi Hugh, that's a bit of a disadvantage to your long term customers like me, if we want to upgrade later it shouldn't be at the cost of a totally new software, this seems a bit unfair mate. Why not allow us to pay the difference to the single-license one to the upgrade. Makes sense, I don't like this deal one bit mate.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronH9 View Post
    I see, ok makes sense

Thanks Hugh

:)

Quote Originally Posted by seosoldier View Post
    the ugly: the upgrade to Syndicator's price: Ouch! Too much for my budget
    I am seriously looking at this offer and am considering the Developers License. The price seems like a good deal, and I am considering the Syndicators Upgrade. My thoughts are that this is a valuable upgrade. TD
    Last edited by TwinDragon; 01-07-2013 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Personal Request

Quote Originally Posted by beachwood View Post
    Hugh, having some problems with "Time sync plugin" support says it is in my dashboard but I don't see it anywhere. It says there is a link for it somewhere but I can't find it. Do I have to buy this for VVCPro to work?
    Email support with that question... CLICK HERE FOR SUPPORT

Can you post to other fanpages with this software?

Or... is this only able to post to fanpages that we must be admins for?

Quote Originally Posted by beachbum View Post

you can post to fanpages with the multi and dev lisences, and you must be the admin to do so

Anyone can divulge the price of the upgrade for the Syndicator? Is it the same price if you optin for the multi-site or the Developers license?

My 1st OTO busted out and dropped into Product Pay generic pg....
    No opportunity to purchase @the price before price increase....

How can I get this offer @this present $Prices...?

Don't want to have to re-enter buying cycle by making another purchase to get to the
    OTO's....then go thru a refund process for the duplicate front end purchase....

Help....

Reply from Support was fairly quickly...detailed...
    Now I won't have to do a duplicate purchase to gain
    access to the broken OTO order page...

Here is the reply:.....

Yes, we will get you access to the OTO, but please ask us again in a couple of days because we‚€™re really busy managing the launch. But we‚€™ll take care of you, remind us in a couple of days. Thanks for understanding.

Best,
    Abi
    Last edited by wizzard1222; 01-07-2013 at 10:19 PM. Reason: more details

Yep it looks good but I'd like to know what engine choices I have before I sign up for an electric car.

Would be nice to get an answer on the OTO price before the license price goes up $10...

The pleasure is mine proimsol!

Quote Originally Posted by proimsol View Post
    This is just awesome Hugh! Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by daja72 View Post
    Would be nice to get an answer on the OTO price before the license price goes up $10...
    your question has already been answered in post 202

Hugh,

A few questions after reading the full thread:

1. So are the limitations for Blogs and Social Accounts per installed machine?

So if I purchase Multi-Site which allows 10 Machines/50 Blogs/10 FB Profiles/10 Pinterest Profiles/10 Twitter Profiles
    does that mean for each machine I install I can post to as "set of" 50 Blogs/10 FB Profiles/10 Pinterest Profiles/10 Twitter Profiles?

And a a max total of 500 Blogs/100 FB Profiles/100 Pinterest Profile/100 Twitter Profiles if I installed all 10 licenses on 10 machines?

2. The Syndicator is an additional cost above the Developer license fee?

Hugh,

A few questions after reading the full thread:

1. So are the limitations for Blogs and Social Accounts per installed machine?

yes

So if I purchase Multi-Site which allows 10 Machines/50 Blogs/10 FB Profiles/10 Pinterest Profiles/10 Twitter Profiles does that mean for each machine I install I can post to as "set of" 50 Blogs/10 FB Profiles/10 Pinterest Profiles/10 Twitter Profiles?

yes

And a a max total of 500 Blogs/100 FB Profiles/100 Pinterest Profile/100 Twitter Profiles if I installed all 10 licenses on 10 machines?

sounds about right

2. The Syndicator is an optional upgrade to this product. It provides faster results, but is an entirely optional purchase. As this is a sales thread, prices of products other than the one listed on this thread are not discussed, as per the forum TOS.

yes
    Last edited by hhitch; 01-07-2013 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by daja72 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hhitch View Post
    your question has already been answered in post 202
    Really????

How much is the syndicator and what exactly does it do?

Quote Originally Posted by davidalpha1 View Post
    all over this...love the twitter feature specifically
    Question...All of my social media accounts have specific Ip address around them...Does this allow you to assign an ip to a specific social media account??? if not, these sites will get banned for all useing the same ip...
    +++1

I have the same setup on all of my social sites after having so many of them banned in the past.

I currently run an xml/csv sheet through my own auto poster when sending my blog posts to the social networks so that I don't get banned.

I'm guessing you have some type of auto import system?

Hi... tried to buy this but do not have a credit card available and you have not made this available on PayPal via echeck or direct bank transfer. So how can I do it? Please note I am asking this before the price goes up by $10. Thanks

Hi Beachbum,

With the multi site or developer edition, you have unlimited access to ALL fan pages that your main Facebook account has access to. That means, yes, you must be an admin for the fan page. You can definitely post to someone else's fan page - IF they make you an admin. If just anyone could post to anyone else's fan pages, that would be a bit of a commotion wouldn't it!

But you can make as many fan pages as you want yourself, and then post to them through your main facebook account access. Then, you can add another Facebook account, and access all the fan pages under THAT account, just by switching profiles in the software.

Then, you can add as many main Facebook profiles as your license will allow. For any of those main FB accounts, you have access to ALL the fan pages under that account and all accounts you have saved in your profiles.

I hope this answers your question.

Sincerely,
    Hugh

Quote Originally Posted by beachbum View Post

imtiedup....When I send to social media sites I do it through software that has the assigned IP...Pinblaster....Facebook Community suite...pr traffic booster for Tumbl..and Tweet Adder. I have a cool Gplus plugin that sends directly from the sites ip......Im going to use this software for 1 account each on 1 computer....5 times.....I could do it 10 as my license permits but I only have 5 computers at my house. Some say you can use 2 per ip...but I just use 1. Maybe they will add the assigned IP feature as most software based around social media is doing.....Have too. QUESTION how do you get this software to send to your Fan pages. I don`t want to submit to my profile page???I cannot find an option that shows my pages.

WEird...so it allowed me to use the software with out validating it...I must of missed it...That's why my Face book Fan pages would not show...I validated it...Fanpages are present...I am very stoked with this product.....But it would be nice if you could choose the Pinterest Board that it posts to. AND ASSIGN IP FEATURE.
    Last edited by davidalpha1; 01-08-2013 at 12:00 AM.

Are you having problem with your paypal payment system? I having been trying to order using my Paypal since an hour ago. Apparently, there is no problem with my paypal account as I was able to login successfully. Although I managed to login to my paypal account, each time I hit the pay button, the same error message came up: "Your payment can't be completed. Please return to the participating website and try again." Any idea I can get in before the price is up by $10?

Hugh, your sales pitch says it's RISK FREE but you dont say there's a 100% money back guarantee.
    Is there?
    Any conditions on the refund?
    Thanks.

For example, if I cant figure out how to drive it.
    Last edited by gharv; 01-07-2013 at 11:56 PM.

Just purchased. I am looking forward to going through the training and using the products. TD

Quote Originally Posted by giakling View Post
    Are you having problem with your paypal payment system? I having been trying to order using my Paypal since an hour ago. Apparently, there is no problem with my paypal account as I was able to login successfully. Although I managed to login to my paypal account, each time I hit the pay button, the same error message came up: "Your payment can't be completed. Please return to the participating website and try again." Any idea I can get in before the price is up by $10?
    I just purchased with no problem through PayPal.

I tried to use different browsers as well as switching to a different paypal account but the same error message appeared and the transaction couldn't go through. So, I guess there must be problem with your paypal payment system. Would appreciate you can rectify the problem.

Hi Gharv,

There is definitely a 100% no questions asked refund policy for 30 days.

I hope this answers your question :)

sincerely,
    Hugh

Quote Originally Posted by gharv View Post
    Hugh, your sales pitch says it's RISK FREE but you dont say there's a 100% money back guarantee.
    Is there?
    Any conditions on the refund?
    Thanks.

For example, if I cant figure out how to drive it.

Hi DavidAlpha,

I'm glad you got that figured out. We're learning that Adobe Air software seems to behave a little differently on each platform. It's funny that it worked without validating. But then you validated and all your features were available. That's good.

Now about your other points -- we are already working on selecting a Pinterest board, that's a feature already in development.

Now about the ip address thing -- I think you may have truly misconstrued what this program does. This is not an auto poster like SE Nuke or those other, dangerous programs, and we don't recommend it be used that way. If you use VVC Pro (or any of my tools) and use it within our guidelines, you will never have to worry about ip addresses or proxies or whatever. That's a different paradigm. Have you ever learned about Blog Curation? It's a whole different thing, man. We're not here to "attack" G, we're here to get some G love :)

My Best,
    Hugh

Quote Originally Posted by davidalpha1 View Post
    WEird...so it allowed me to use the software with out validating it...I must of missed it...That's why my Face book Fan pages would not show...I validated it...Fanpages are present...I am very stoked with this product.....But it would be nice if you could choose the Pinterest Board that it posts to. AND ASSIGN IP FEATURE.

Hi Everyone,

I gotta be back on this thing at 9am EST tomorrow morning so I'm going to have to sign off for now. Abi will be handling customer service until I get back on in the morning. Any issues, don't worry -- we're not going anywhere and we'll get it all handled. Thanks to everyone for a great day and I'll see you in the morning bright and early!

sincerely,
    Hugh (VVC Pro Architect)

10 profiles per machine? Honestly I cant see much ranking improvements if it is restricted to only 10 accounts.

Hope I didn't miss this somewhere in the thread. On the off chance that we MIGHT want/need to expand the number of blogs supported by one installation.... is there any way to do that?... even at additional cost?

Thanks!
    chris

I saw the video here but would like to know the price of the wordpress plugin upsell ?

payment cannot be processed

Reserved for FAQ

- for all support issues, pls contact us at : support@instantcontentcurator.com

- Q : what is your other software that is added into the developer license edition?
    - A : the hugely successful Image Curator Pro and Content Curator Pro software .. developer licenses, which would cost $48 and $97 to buy individually. For full info, please check the out here .. Image Curator Pro and Content Curator Pro for FULL details ..

- Q : can I upgrade from 1 version to another later?
    - A : sorry - this is a limited special offer, for 5 days only .. these prices will go away in 5 days and the software will revert to full price. If you want to take advantage of the special prices, please choose the version that suits you best today

- Q : are there OTOs?
    - A : this is a sales thread on Viral Video Curator Pro. There is an OPTIONAL upgrade offered after this product, which will enhance your results, but is not necessary for your success with VVC Pro. It is against forum TOS to ask about pricing on items not on this page, so please do not clog up the thread with this question .. this ain't the WF guys .. ;)

hi, how come i got this payment be processed thing? I can't make the purchase.

The OP clearly states that it includes "Developers License to ALL of my other software" (your emphasis). We have already heard of a Syndicator plugin that is somehow not part of 'ALL' - perhaps it is somebody else's software?

So: Does 'ALL' include the plugin(s) that came with VICPro that allowed it to post to Pinterest, time sync? (or IS that the syndicator plugin?)

Also: Does 'ALL' include future products you release.

Thanks

PS: Not trying to be obstreperous here - just as I already have ICC/VIC need to know what exactly would be included.
    Last edited by sjc999; 01-08-2013 at 08:06 AM.

Ok I bought the Developer license and saw in the backend that it states 365 days left for Access. What does that mean? What happens after these 365 days? Can I no longer access the product?

How can I claim the free bonuses and where or how can I apply for the private facebook group?

Looking forward to your answers.
    Last edited by Sammy83; 01-08-2013 at 08:25 AM.

can you please list the OTO's and price? or is this a secret?

No response to my question regarding pricing if you already own the other 2 softwares? I wound up purchasing the middle option but it's going to limit my use of the software -

Melody

Hi Edditeo,

I can understand where you might think more is better! But actually, especially these days, that's not especially the case. Google is smart enough to know when you're spamming. Our products carry an entirely different paradigm - that of "curation", which is about creating content that Google loves (and not multiple copies). Although there are some mass posting capabilities in VVC Pro, we don't recommend that as a strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by eddieteo View Post
    10 profiles per machine? Honestly I cant see much ranking improvements if it is restricted to only 10 accounts.
    Last edited by hhitch; 01-08-2013 at 10:44 AM.

Hi sjc999!

When I say Developers license of VVC Pro includes all my other software, I mean all the software I released previous to this launch.

The Pinterest functionality in both VVC Pro and VIC Pro are part of the core functionality of the software and don't require any plugins at all.
    Last edited by hhitch; 01-08-2013 at 10:45 AM.

Hi Sammy83, if you look closely you will see that the 365 days applies to tech support for the product and that is just a default value that gets loaded in the members area.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy83 View Post
    Ok I bought the Developer license and saw in the backend that it states 365 days left for Access. What does that mean? What happens after these 365 days? Can I no longer access the product?

How can I claim the free bonuses and where or how can I apply for the private facebook group?

Looking forward to your answers.
    Last edited by hhitch; 01-08-2013 at 10:31 AM.

The offer today has an 85% discount on the full price this software will be already - I spent way more money producing VVC Pro than any other release I've ever done .. you're getting a good product and it will continue to be supported and developed for you as an owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Melody View Post
    No response to my question regarding pricing if you already own the other 2 softwares? I wound up purchasing the middle option but it's going to limit my use of the software -

Melody
    Last edited by hhitch; 01-08-2013 at 10:47 AM.

While I would love to give everyone a deal based on past products they've purchased, I apologize but I just can't do that this time -- I've way too much invested in the development of this project - I spent way more money producing VVC Pro than any other release I've ever done. So you're getting a good product and it will continue to be supported and developed for you as an owner.
    I don't really understand this. If we bought the previous softwares (over $100 from memory after the initial and upsell) then we get no preferential treatment.
    But - NEW customers who haven't bought before get all THREE software programmes for just under $100.

Totally understand the costs you have incurred and all the work you put in but this just seems so wrong.......

Sandra, this is a special offer at 60% discount from the normal price. Apologies that I cannot discount that massive value in the package any further than that ..

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    I don't really understand this. If we bought the previous softwares (over $100 from memory after the initial and upsell) then we get no preferential treatment.
    But - NEW customers who haven't bought before get all THREE software programmes for just under $100.

Totally understand the costs you have incurred and all the work you put in but this just seems so wrong.......
    Last edited by hhitch; 01-08-2013 at 11:54 AM.

Hugh, Viral Video Pro is a wonderful new breakthrough. I've just sent support a developer's version question about buyers who already have developer's licenses for your other software.

Cheers,
    Mary Greene

Hi Hugh,

Just sent you a PM.

Would be pleased if you could respond soon.

Thanks

Great software! Just got my deve license and can't wait to play with it.

Congrat Hugh on a great software!

Just finished listening to the albums. Best bonus so far I've received.

Thanks

Had to get this, great to get bonus from Simon J made getting the Dev version impossible to resist, can't wait to get this one running.

Wow Thanks FitnessCoach :)

Quote Originally Posted by fitnesscoach View Post
    Just finished listening to the albums. Best bonus so far I've received.

Thanks

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information