Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Viral Video Curator Pro - PR 1 to PR 4 in 3 Days Flat!!

Viral Video Curator Pro - PR 1 to PR 4 in 3 Days Flat!!

[URL="https://www.productpay.com/product/5wy5jq"]

Last edited by hhitch; 01-11-2013 at 11:05 PM.

Reserved for FAQ

- for all support issues, pls contact us at : support@instantcontentcurator.com

- Q : what is your other software that is added into the developer license edition?
    - A : the hugely successful Image Curator Pro and Content Curator Pro software .. developer licenses, which would cost $48 and $97 to buy individually. For full info, please check the out here .. Image Curator Pro and Content Curator Pro for FULL details ..

Last edited by hhitch; 01-09-2013 at 05:59 PM.

This will go live ..... Monday 7th January 2013 @ 2 PM EST!

Quote Originally Posted by Harrye View Post
    I know that I will absolutely have this one too. You guys are great. When will it be available?

Thanks

Harrye
    Quote Originally Posted by TheProgrammer View Post
    Have a same question. It seems interesting to me.
    Last edited by JAllister; 12-30-2012 at 06:30 AM.

Viral Video Curator Pro is an Adobe Air based software that allows the user to search,post,bookmark and conduct keyword-based marketing campaigns,pulling from millions of videos through four different video portals(Youtube,Vimeo,MetaCafe,DailyMotion).

Viral Video Curator pro is an all in one,complete video,blog post,social post and viral bookmarking solution,which makes it easy to create awesome content fast.

For Wordpress blogs,Easy posting of videos to Facebook,Twitter and Pinterest as well as automated syndication of quickly-generated blog content to multiple social accounts!

With Viral Video Curator Pro you find,add value to and distribute crowd-pulling content,with an ease,simplicity and time efficiency that will blow your customers away.

And with Viral Video Curator Pro´s advanced Pinterest Marketing Module,your customers will be able to pin curated videos to their boards,including whatever backlinks they like,bringing INSANE traffic back to their blogs ... or even their CPA offers(insta-cash time!)

Hi Hugh!

All the steps 2 Win have been completed now!
    Hope to win!
    ;)

Last edited by JAllister; 12-30-2012 at 06:45 AM.

Cool!

Hi JAllister,

Good Luck to everyone!

my best,
    Hugh

Quote Originally Posted by JAllister View Post
    Viral Video Curator Pro is an Adobe Air based software that allows the user to search,post,bookmark and conduct keyword-based marketing campaigns,pulling from millions of videos through four different video portals(Youtube,Vimeo,MetaCafe,DailyMotion).

Viral Video Curator pro is an all in one,complete video,blog post,social post and viral bookmarking solution,which makes it easy to create awesome content fast.

For Wordpress blogs,Easy posting of videos to Facebook,Twitter and Pinterest as well as automated syndication of quickly-generated blog content to multiple social accounts!

With Viral Video Curator Pro you find,add value to and distribute crowd-pulling content,with an ease,simplicity and time efficiency that will blow your customers away.

And with Viral Video Curator Pro´s advanced Pinterest Marketing Module,your customers will be able to pin curated videos to their boards,including whatever backlinks they like,bringing INSANE traffic back to their blogs ... or even their CPA offers(insta-cash time!)

Hi Hugh!

All the steps 2 Win have been completed now!
    Hope to win!
    ;)

Last edited by hhitch; 12-30-2012 at 03:53 PM.

post here so i dont miss when it launch.

Viral videos, easy-peasy! Just what I need to dominate the trading niche that I am developing expertise in. Let me know as soon as you can, so I can beat out the opposition!

Hey guys,
    I have icc, vic, they are all the pro versions and will be there to get this too. The products are great and I wish my programming abilities were as good as Hugh's and yes still need a bass player lol This product will complete all the tasks I need for searching niche videos..use an alias here ya know. Happy New Year

We have plans for TOTAL VIDEO DOMINATION of our niche this year... and there's no question that VVCP will be a part of it (in the same way that VIC has been part of our FB/Pinterest Viral Image domination).

THANKS!

Changed My business overnight...

Curation isn't just for online marketers. I'm a personal trainer, and all businessess need to stay abreast of all of the new marketing strategies. After purchasing Icc pro, I realized the importance of curation in making blog management easier, and it Vic pro really make my work easier, being able to post images to facebook and twitter.
    Now with Viral Video Curator pro on it's way, I plan on dominating my area with it, by pulling video's from all the supported sources, easily, and efficiently and posting to my social media accounts and keeping my clients and followers up to date on the latest exercises and techniques.
    The tools that Hugh has put out, perform great, are easy to use, and updated frequently.
    They are definitely some of the best kept marketing tools that any business can use to manage their online presence!

I'm curious on this product :-) and looks nice.

Just some questions:
    1) this Adobe Air based software posts into my own wordpress platform sites only or onto my different platforms (html-php, html site, joomla, etc.) also?
    2) if I haven't a wordpress based site, your software will be able to post videos to Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest?
    3) you use this software for your web marketing? So it will be updates lifetime? Or it has been developed just to sell a product?
    4) is there a OTO? If yes, what it is?

Thanks in advance

Your software is always TERRIFFIC !!

Have loved every piece of your software that I've seen!!.
    What is REALLY IMPORTANT to someone like me ( a 'NERVOUS NEWBIE'
    ), is that it is invariably simple and straight forward to use !!.
    I'm sure that Viral Video Curator Pro will be exactly the
    !!.
    Looking foward to it, bozzie.

Last edited by ICUN; 12-31-2012 at 12:31 PM.

I think this is going to be killer product. I am thinking of all the possibilities already!

wow! This looks really exciting. Video is REALLY HOT now and I've seen that curation is the next great frontier!! I'm looking forward to striking gold using your extraordinary software and given that you guys always over deliver, the thought of what you have in store for me and my Internet marketing is blowing my mind!! Thanks for cracking the code, Sean
    Last edited by SeanAtkisson; 01-06-2013 at 09:25 PM.

Looking forward to this. I haven't seen any other way to quickly post curated video to social media as well as multiple blogs.

First project I am looking forward to using the software is for a pet rescue site under development. Lots of funny and touching videos will be used to generate buzz and traffic for the site.

David

I absolutely NEED this for my blog - commenting videos :p

Thumbs up I want it! I know this will be a monster!

I understand that this latest offering is produced and supported by the same team as ICC Pro. That is quite literally all I need to know. The next question is when can I buy. It really is that simple.

You won't have any hassles with this piece of software if it is anything like ICCPro. Support is excellent, the product is still supported (I think it must be more than 9 months since launch as well) and updated, and the core product functionality is just SO GOOD. It is the best I've seen for what it needs to do, and I've bought and tried just about all the Warrior and FSO curating Softwares over the past 2 years. ICC Pro is the only one I use every day.

These guys know what a blogging marketer needs to research and generate Google friendly blog posts with the minimum of effort, and I have been using their software almost daily for ever since it was launched. The interface is particularly good in my view. The result has been blog posts which Google lists within literally just minutes each time I post.

I am really looking forward to adding posts generated by Viral Video Curator Pro to these existing blogs, and with the additional power of the newness and popularity of these videos, the idea presses all the buttons for me.

As I said earlier; "I want it!" I just hope I don't get distracted on Monday 7th and can get it within the first half an hour of launching! I simply want to be one of the first to get posting with the Viral Video Curator Pro system.

FINALLY!!!! I've been waiting for this video curation software for what feels like forever! LOL
    I have tons of niche blogs I want to use it on, both mine and clients'. That will give them such an edge on the competition it's not even funny!
    I have blogs I am still fighting with since G's big changes, that will help me bring them back to where they belong: on the first page.
    Looks like I'll finally be able to start building myself a proper retirement. Thanks, Hugh :)
    OMG! Is it the 7th yet? LOL

Can't wait to use this with my Pinterest account!!

:)
    Quote Originally Posted by bozzie View Post
    [bozzie]have loved every piece of your software that i've seen!!.
    What is really important to someone like me ( a 'nervous newbie'
    :confused:), is that it is invariably simple and straight forward to use :d:p!!.
    i'm sure that viral video curator pro will be exactly the
    :cool:;)!!.
    Looking foward to it, bozzie.

[/quote]

If you are in business any business you need to get on board with this plug in!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fitnesscoach View Post
    Curation isn't just for online marketers. I'm a personal trainer, and all businessess need to stay abreast of all of the new marketing strategies. After purchasing Icc pro, I realized the importance of curation in making blog management easier, and it Vic pro really make my work easier, being able to post images to facebook and twitter.
    Now with Viral Video Curator pro on it's way, I plan on dominating my area with it, by pulling video's from all the supported sources, easily, and efficiently and posting to my social media accounts and keeping my clients and followers up to date on the latest exercises and techniques.
    The tools that Hugh has put out, perform great, are easy to use, and updated frequently.
    They are definitely some of the best kept marketing tools that any business can use to manage their online presence!
    I remember when the internet and seo used to scare the hell out of me and it seemed like every seo service out there claimed I would die with out them. I watched my colleagues one by one get screwed by seo services/companies. Then I decided to fight back and let me tell you right now if you feel the internet is just something you are going to leave to the experts you are making a huge mistake!!!!
    Now I know this is going out to bunch of people who know internet services and SEO but I really would like to reach out to the newbies and tell them dont even think about NOT getting this software... if its half as good as ICC Pro it will be worth it's weight in gold!!! And it will pay for itself the first week you use it. Also if there is a developer's OTO make sure you get it and you can go to any chiropractor's, Podiatrist's office, massage therapist office, dental office or any independent physical therapist office and get a gig. Just ask to take over their blog for 2-3 months and do your viral video curation for free and at the end of 60-90 days you will have a client with a testimonial. ( some of these professionals have a blog included with their canned websites and don't even know they have a blog!!! believe me) Let me tell you a preponderance of these professionals are clueless ( I used to be one of them) and many have a bad taste in their mouth from being ripped off by seo experts so the freebie is your hook and it will take little or no effort on your part to get an offline business up and going with this plug in !!!!! Listen up if they don't hire you just say NEXT because this software will make you look like a PRO. YEAH I said with out even having the software myself but I will be the first to get it and HUGH puts out only quality stuff and excellent training to go with it..CAN YOU SAY NO BRAINER!!! PLUS HE PROBABLY WILL HAVE A NO QUESTIONS ASKED RETURN POLICY!!! GET IT AS SOON AS IT GOES LIVE. To the seasoned veteran's... heed my advice on these professionals most of them are just buying canned sites with terrible auto blogs that 100 similar professionals are getting the exact same post and that just makes my skin crawl...that's my story and I am sticking to it!!!! Plus if you are a seasoned veteran then you probably already know of Hugh.
    Last edited by Laquince; 12-31-2012 at 10:51 AM.

I'm looking for better ways to promote local businesses using video content.

Have enjoyed the previous several products you have produced and this sounds like a major must have.

When is it out Hugh?

I am using another system at this time, and it is very limited in what it can do compared to what information I have about VVC Pro. I can see how it can be used in many different types of businesses both local and internet. I can't wait to hear more about it and then to show my friends and email list so they can also have this amazing software to enhance their businesses.

Hugh,
    This looks like another great product. I'll be waiting for more updates.

Your products are only outdone by your fantastic support!

Thanks, Jim R

Got your other two - want this one too

Quote Originally Posted by Cari D. View Post
    :)
    [/QUOTE]

Need it to launch new product in New Year 2013 - Slim Motivation:Head First 7 steps to lasting motivation. All about motivation to slim. Works with any and all Diet Plans.

The ideal follow on offer

Georgec3

Hugh

Check the G+ lock gate - not working for me

Georgec3

Seems to be an interesting product. Based on my experience with previous products from Hugh, such as ICC and VIC, there's good chance that this will be another winner - and another tool in my toolbox :-).

I have been contemplating the new year coming up fast and really want to do something that I love in my business. I do love helping my clients but am so tired of being beat up by Google so was looking for something to do other than regular SEO on blogs and websites... I think this just might do it.

I love doing video work, video shoots, video ranking, slideshows and more... with this it will give me one more way to play BIG with video, have some fun and get great results for my clients in the new year.

Thanks for launching... well, almost launching... soon, not soon enough, a great new product that will let me play and have fun in my business AND get great results for my clients.

I've been thinking about different ways I can add video to my blogs as well as my client's sites, I think I've just found my new method. This is going to make my life so much easier, can't wait for this to go live in a week.

Bob

You've done it again!!

Hey Hugh -- Great job!

It looks like you have done it again!! There is another software out there that I used to think was the cat's meow but it doesn't do HALF of what this baby will. Curating is great, using videos is even better AND syndicating it to all my social sites!?!? Can't pass this one up.
    And, from experience I know that you keep your software up to date with the latest and greatest functions!!
    Can't wait to get my hands on this one.
    Have a great New Year!!

Sandy

I have been waiting with baited breath for a Video Curator program from Hugh. Just a few days more and I will have my paws on it. Cool!! Looking forward to improving my business. It is my missing link!!

Amazing Package

This is one AMAZING Package.

Finally one complete system instead of disjointged products, that we have to work out where a particular jigsaw puzle part fits.

Knowing the quality of Hugh's existing products, this must be a killer.

AlanSele
    (Thunder From Down Under)

Thanks for making quality software (and continuing to update them also!). I use VIC Pro now and plan on using it more and more. It sounds like "Viral Video Curator Pro" is another top quality product that will take my business to the next level. I am always looking for ways to increase traffic and conversions!
    Thanks again, Michael the "GuyOfGoodness"

Red face

Hi everyone,

this software looks very promising and I am going to use it for ranking different kind of videos,
    for generating traffic to my sites and so on. I am really waiting for this launch

Barni

This app is exactly what I need to promote offline clients. Can't wait!

Comments for Hugh & His Upcoming Launch of Viral Video Curator Pro:

A Lot of These Comments will be the outpouring of fluff!
    When things are offered great complement come out of the woodwork.

I sent in these of comments to give what I believe is the most important factor everyone is looking for today! SOCIAL PROOF!!

First, understand that I have not used this software, I have not tested and I have no way of giving you an honest assessment of what it does and what it does NOT do. Above all else giving you an honest assessment is the most important thing I can do and the only thing I would do. In the past six months I have been on a steady course building a strategy for my own passion which is painting. I’m an artist painter. I have been fortunate to have mostly eliminated the wheat from the chaff and have a few people I trust within this industry. Over that time I have acquired certain products which I believe will help me and mostly my clients as they journey with me. I’ve added them to my toolkit. I have a product which I have obtained and will be released on a couple of my platforms in the near future which is a great tool and here’s the Name I created for it.

"YourXperience"

So, Here’s what’s indicate from that Viral Video Curation Pro will do to take our business to the next level :
    1. Finding precise video with specific keywords all at one
    2. Almost instant posting to 100 Video Blogs
    3. The power of almost instant posting with unique descriptions to Facebook Accounts, Fan Pages, Pinterest Profiles and Twitter Accounts
    4. Automatically bookmarking curated Wordpress to Social bookmarking sites
    5. The instant edge to dominate Facebook
    6. Re-Tweeted; Re-Pinned, cutting edge strategies, and control
    7. Easy step By Step Video training to get you moving almost immediately

How would I , could I, possibly make a judgment on a product with this type of powerful dynamic?

Let me tell you how I became involved with Hugh. I had purchases through a recommendation a “mem” product for images. I was sufferings with waiting for new releases to correct things promises that were not fulfilled on a someday, hopefully maybe we’ll get there. While their customer support was excellent they had their hands tied and could not deliver until the delivery was ready to be delivered. Hugh’s product came out and I had some experience with the person who recommended him. He came through one of my trusted sources. So I investigated, night and day differences were clearly evident and I bought in. Immediately follow-up, training, logical steps, corrections and truth of character became evident as Hugh responded to questions drilled at him in webinar. It was at once obvious that he not only had pride in the quality of what he was delivering but also open to what his customers wanted. As the weeks went by this was demonstrate time after time and new upgrades satisfying the desires of his customers came out. Along the path I personally had some question and asked support. What was unique was he, Hugh, always seemed to personally take an interest and respond more often directly to me. Over and over I have seen Hugh give of his time, effort and money to meet and exceed expectations. In fact, I know that this launch was scheduled a month ago after his testing, but rescheduled to make sure he had the ability to deliver what he had promised.

We live in a world of deceit, fraud, lies and get rich scams. Nothing is perfect, but that said with the experience, “My Experience”, I can’t wait for this to come out. I’ve been all over it since hearing about it. I didn’t get forced to be in some group, buy this or that, just take a man at his word, something forgotten today. I know that “Viral Video Curation Pro” is an essential part missing in my toolkit! It is important and necessary to meeting today’s climate of Google watches and ranking, Facebook edgeranks, seo, backlinking, animal rankings and ratings, as well as what is most important to me, “My Time”.

I believe I know what will be delivered on January 7thby Hugh and his team. I believe it will change my business and my opportunities as well as some of the struggles I am presently going through. I believe it will be tuned and tweaked and modified and I believe Hugh will keep it on the cutting edge until like everything the game changes again. With that said, Hugh again will be at the top of the curb proving what’s needed for his customers, which I can honestly say I’m proud to be one. I sincerely hope you’ll become one as well!

Douglas Auld

Video has been an huge part of my business since we started and I'm looking forward to a new way of using videos to create link juice, traffic, and more clients! Can't wait to see the details on launch day.

Mr Hugh introduced me to the curation craze ( and took my Firm to a whole other level in which im able to charge $600 a week for my services) so at this point im kind of a zombie thats buys anything Mr Hugh makes. I know that that it will definitely keep me ahead of the competition.

This will help memake more than one of my Nes Year's plans work

Am already using Hugh's curation software to develop my websites. Now am gearing up for using videos on more of my websites. Just the excitement that this new product will be available to me in a few days has my mind working in overdrive. What a great way to start the year.
    Faith Lynella

Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    Comments for Hugh & His Upcoming Launch of Viral Video Curator Pro:

A Lot of These Comments will be the outpouring of fluff!
    When things are offered great complement come out of the woodwork.

I sent in these of comments to give what I believe is the most important factor everyone is looking for today! SOCIAL PROOF!!

First, understand that I have not used this software, I have not tested and I have no way of giving you an honest assessment of what it does and what it does NOT do. Above all else giving you an honest assessment is the most important thing I can do and the only thing I would do. In the past six months I have been on a steady course building a strategy for my own passion which is painting. I’m an artist painter. I have been fortunate to have mostly eliminated the wheat from the chaff and have a few people I trust within this industry. Over that time I have acquired certain products which I believe will help me and mostly my clients as they journey with me. I’ve added them to my toolkit. I have a product which I have obtained and will be released on a couple of my platforms in the near future which is a great tool and here’s the Name I created for it.

"YourXperience"

So, Here’s what’s indicate from that Viral Video Curation Pro will do to take our business to the next level :
    1. Finding precise video with specific keywords all at one
    2. Almost instant posting to 100 Video Blogs
    3. The power of almost instant posting with unique descriptions to Facebook Accounts, Fan Pages, Pinterest Profiles and Twitter Accounts
    4. Automatically bookmarking curated Wordpress to Social bookmarking sites
    5. The instant edge to dominate Facebook
    6. Re-Tweeted; Re-Pinned, cutting edge strategies, and control
    7. Easy step By Step Video training to get you moving almost immediately

How would I , could I, possibly make a judgment on a product with this type of powerful dynamic?

Let me tell you how I became involved with Hugh. I had purchases through a recommendation a “mem” product for images. I was sufferings with waiting for new releases to correct things promises that were not fulfilled on a someday, hopefully maybe we’ll get there. While their customer support was excellent they had their hands tied and could not deliver until the delivery was ready to be delivered. Hugh’s product came out and I had some experience with the person who recommended him. He came through one of my trusted sources. So I investigated, night and day differences were clearly evident and I bought in. Immediately follow-up, training, logical steps, corrections and truth of character became evident as Hugh responded to questions drilled at him in webinar. It was at once obvious that he not only had pride in the quality of what he was delivering but also open to what his customers wanted. As the weeks went by this was demonstrate time after time and new upgrades satisfying the desires of his customers came out. Along the path I personally had some question and asked support. What was unique was he, Hugh, always seemed to personally take an interest and respond more often directly to me. Over and over I have seen Hugh give of his time, effort and money to meet and exceed expectations. In fact, I know that this launch was scheduled a month ago after his testing, but rescheduled to make sure he had the ability to deliver what he had promised.

We live in a world of deceit, fraud, lies and get rich scams. Nothing is perfect, but that said with the experience, “My Experience”, I can’t wait for this to come out. I’ve been all over it since hearing about it. I didn’t get forced to be in some group, buy this or that, just take a man at his word, something forgotten today. I know that “Viral Video Curation Pro” is an essential part missing in my toolkit! It is important and necessary to meeting today’s climate of Google watches and ranking, Facebook edgeranks, seo, backlinking, animal rankings and ratings, as well as what is most important to me, “My Time”.

I believe I know what will be delivered on January 7thby Hugh and his team. I believe it will change my business and my opportunities as well as some of the struggles I am presently going through. I believe it will be tuned and tweaked and modified and I believe Hugh will keep it on the cutting edge until like everything the game changes again. With that said, Hugh again will be at the top of the curb proving what’s needed for his customers, which I can honestly say I’m proud to be one. I sincerely hope you’ll become one as well!

Douglas Auld

I market my own products & services in a health niche where all of the competition is garbage. Although each of my products have carefully-honed unique selling propositions, I must constantly seek creative ways to differentiate my products from the competition's. Provided this software permits (i) videos that specifically permit embedding (ii) to be posted to an pre-assigned category on my WP blogs, then I can enhance both blog authority and my USP by having VVC Pro autopost keyword-selected videos to the "Confusing & Crap" category of my blogs.

WOW! I have been waiting for this launch ever since Hugh mentioned that VVC PRO was going to be let loose.
    I have previously purchased both of Hugh's Excellent product's, ICC PRO and the VIC PRO, and let me tell you this, I couldn't be any happier with them, what is possible with these previous tool's is nothing short of AMAZING!, I am so looking forward to purchasing the third piece of this great set of fantastic tools, If you haven't been lucky enough to see or use the previous C PRO releases, then I urge you to go check them out, You Will Not Be Sorry!.

Just to be clear on this:
    I have No interest in the iPod thanks, but what I have said above is
    NO B/S OR FLUFF!
    I just want to access VVC PRO A.S.A.P.
    Last edited by GaryG68; 12-31-2012 at 02:26 PM.

This thing could really catch some eyeballs! And get folks to share your content enough to have your own eyeball nation waiting to see what you put out next. No same old, same old here that everyone has seen a hundred times. I'd take it to the edge and back again putting it through its paces. Stealing high rankings or not, this thing would be total fun at work.

As many other have expressed their thoughts and hopes....Without the VVC in hand...we can only go on past experiences w/ Hugh and his products....

I have had wonderful experiences and success with several of Hugh's products...
    I am expecting the same from VVC....

After All is said and done....Video is a Great media to direct TRAFFIC.....STEP RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE TRAIN....!!!!

What a way to begin the New 2013 Year....!!!! Bring it on....

I would hope to use this software to not only drive traffic to my own sites but also to my client sites. Looks like a great addition to the tools I currently use. Thanks.

Thumbs up Nice!!

Hi Hugh,

This sounds like an answer to everyone's prayers!! I am looking forward to getting my hands on one of those little puppies so I will be able to do some marvelous things with FaceBook and through my Blog...this will be the Bomb!! :p

Keep us posted with all updates.

Many thanks,

Gerry

Hi Hugh,

This sounds like an answer to everyone's prayers!! I am looking forward to getting my hands on one of those little puppies so I will be able to do some marvelous things with FaceBook and through my Blog...this will be the Bomb!! :p

Keep us posted with all updates.

Many thanks,

Gerry

Hi

I'm not sure how I will use your new software because I haven't seen it yet.
    One thing is sure though, you build very good software so this new one will bring more than expected

Thanks

Jean-Marc

This sounds like it would be great to increase traffic, backlinks and social proof for my own sites and client sites.

Wow, is the perfect word for this software. I do not have the time or the experience that the others have in this market. However I can see this is the opening of the flood gate for me in my business. This product will allow me to go where I need to, as well as the places I have ye to see. I can not wait til you pick me, and then I will be off and running. Thanks in advance for your choice.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information