Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple Azon - Time Saving Amazon Wordpress Plugin + Full Rebrand And Private Label Rights!

Simple Azon - Time Saving Amazon Wordpress Plugin + Full Rebrand And Private Label Rights!

NOTE: Our Special Discount Offer Has Ended

TOP Selling Product: Over 2,875 happy customers!
    Get your copy now .. and earn massive Amazon commmissions!

This is a paid advertisement for a thg webmedia product
    Email us
    Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Earnings Disclaimer

Last edited by ChrisGuthrie; 12-17-2012 at 11:25 AM.

NEED SUPPORT - PLEASE EMAIL:
    support (at/) simpleazon.com

Do not request support in the thread or via PM as that is the slowest way to get product support. Please send us an email to the address above to get the fastest response.

We will try to read all PMs and posts in the thread, but may miss some of them so for a guaranteed response please email
    support (at/) simpleazon.com

Q: What Does The Software Do?

This is a much faster way to create Amazon affiliate links and image based affiliate links without having to leave the Wordpress Dashboard. The other absolutely awesome aspect of this software is that we're giving you full rebrand + resell rights to the plugin and all for under $10 (starting launch price)

So you can literally just go into the members area, change the name of the plugin, change the name of the plugin author, change the name of the author URL and description of the plugin, press a button and viola - have a completely unique plugin that you can resell to your audience and keep all of the commission.

Q: What Can I Do With My License?

Yes - You can install SimpleAzon on any of your personal websites
    Yes - You can install SimpleAzon on any of your client websites
    Yes - You can rebrand SimpleAzon to any plugin name you want
    Yes - You can resell SimpleAzon for any price (but with the value here I strongly suggest pricing at over $10 though - you can easily get that amount)

Q. How Long Will This Amazing Price Last?

The price is set to start at under $10 and it will go up as more are sold so literally the time you look at this thread will be the lowest price the software will be made available for.

Q: Is There A Refund Policy?

Yes - 60 days no questions asked refund policy.
    If for whatever reason you want to refund your purchase you can do so by sending an email to support (at/) simpleazon.com please allow at least 24 - 48 hours for us to respond and process your request for refund. But honestly this is the absolute most value I've ever offered in a product launch before. I've never offered something for below $10 and at under $10 WITH complete rebrand and resell rights this is an insanely high value launch for a very good price.

Q. What are the Private Label Rights terms and conditions?

[ YES ] - Private use

[ YES ] - Can put your name on it
    [ YES ] - Can edit and change ( brander tool available in members area )
    [ YES ] - Can be used as your own product ( marketing kit provided in members area )
    [ YES ] - Can be used as web content
    [ YES ] - Can be used in blog posts and social shares
    [ YES ] - Can be integrated into or part of other plugins
    [ YES ] - Can be offer as a bonus with a paid product
    [ YES ] - Can be added to paid membership sites
    [ YES ] - Can sell personal use rights
    [ YES ] - Translation rights in any language
    [ YES ] - Can sell as a physical product on auction sites
    [ YES ] - Use as an upsell or one-time-offer product
    [ YES ] - Use as a backend product
    [ YES ] - Use as a bonus for affiliate promotions
    [ NO ] - Can be given away for free
    [ NO ] - Give away any of the source files
    [ NO ] - Can be added to free membership sites
    [ NO ] - Can sell the master resell rights
    [ NO ] - Can sell the private label rights

More questions / answers will be added as I see them

Last edited by ChrisGuthrie; 12-03-2012 at 05:54 PM.

Free Giveaway Details:

We are giving away 5 copies of this software for the best comments to this thread justifying why you should be picked. You will be contacted via PM if you've won before the software is made available for sale.

Looking forward to reading your comments where Dave and I will pick 5 of you to provide free access to this software.

I'm building few Amazon affiliates sites, here is one of my sites, http://www.chaiseloungecushionsblog.com - semi automatic Amazon site.

Would love to test drive this plugin if permitted. I can compare the effectiveness of the plugin with semi automatic site. :-)

Cheers!

Is this plugin works for UK amazon?

I would like very much to receive a copy of this free software, and an excellent
    opportunity to create links affiliates of amazon and gain a great deal of time,
    I am willing to test the product and i will be happy to make a review then,
    counting in detail my experience. That great software. Let's rock.

Quote Originally Posted by anamel View Post
    I'm building few Amazon affiliates sites, here is one of my sites, http://www.chaiseloungecushionsblog.com - semi automatic Amazon site.

Would love to test drive this plugin if permitted. I can compare the effectiveness of the plugin with semi automatic site. :-)

Cheers!
    Thanks for the comment - we're looking forward to giving away 5 copies of this software for free.

Quote Originally Posted by chandan View Post
    Is this plugin works for UK amazon?
    Yes this plugin works in all countries that Amazon has their affiliate program with.

US, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Japan, China, Canada, Spain

Quote Originally Posted by makeprofit View Post
    I would like very much to receive a copy of this free software, and an excellent
    opportunity to create links affiliates of amazon and gain a great deal of time,
    I am willing to test the product and i will be happy to make a review then,
    counting in detail my experience. That great software. Let's rock.
    Thanks for the comment!

This would be a very good pllug in to have. It would really help for product's I have and I know it is a very good one. This is something I have been looking for for a while. I really hope I am able to win this. There are those that say they do things and don't and then ones that can really provide good ones and can back it up and this is one that does that. Not only that but to be able to re brand it as your own and get 100% money. I really could and would be able to put this to really good use. Wow to go Chris , I see a really good plug in you made now if I could win this would be even better.

Dave and Chris,
    I would love to get a copy of this simple yet powerful tool for my wordpress blogs. This will add to my already growing business. My main goal is to acquire the add on product Pin Interest product and use this Simple Azon as a simple re-branding tool to grow my readership. I did sign up for the affiliate promotion as well and will look to successfully promote the family of products and be able to write about it from first hand experience. Thanks in advance for the free copy :)
    Jeff

Just FYI: Is it possible to go ahead and grab the OTO for Pin Interest now to get started or should we wait for the official launch on Dec 5?
    Last edited by jefftrogers; 12-02-2012 at 03:27 PM. Reason: forgot to ask question

Hello:
    Without question Dave Guindon is one of the BEST and puts his great name on only the BEST!

I would love to get a copy of this program to give to my medically challenged son who is desperately trying to learn affiliate marketing. I think this software would be of great value to him.

I have few travel blogs. I'm sure this plugin will be a great enhancement for them and a nice way to monetize my blogs and at the same time to offer more value to my blog readers. I would love to put my hands on it. If I get a free copy - that would be wonderful and much appreciated. But if not, it's no-brainer - will purchase it anyway. I'm sure it's worth!

Anyone that buys SimpleAzon during the 10 days that it is available will have a bumper start to 2013! SimpleAzon will really make life so mush easier from many struggling marketers, can't wait to be using it every day and building a marketing arsenal.

Chris is a logo of "QUALITY" and "AUTHORITY".

Anything he releases is always dominate that product line.

I'm in and patiently waiting for this product to release.

Dave and Chris, lets see I am not going to go through all the reasons people will put on here to make you try and feel bad (which I am sure some are true and not be disrespectful), my only reason would be I WILL USE IT, TEST IT OUT, AND GIVE YOU HONEST FEED BACK so that being said, I just felt I would keep it honest and simple.

Chris and Dave are flat geniuses when it comes to this stuff. Loved the Azon theme from Chris and Amasuite and KD Publishing Pro were pure genius from Dave. Snatch this up while it's still open. It isn't often that 2 great minds come together in a product like this and I can't wait for the 5th.

p.s. This is an unbiased review of the quality of the products that Chris and Dave put out. In that case, please don't include me in the giveaway of 5 products.

this might help my ongoing amazon affiliate coz i am promoting via pinterest... based on your copy it must be good, really, really good.... reserving my best review after the actual test...

SimpleAzon looks like very interesting plugin. As stated above nobody wants their V.A.s seeing their Amazon account details. For this reason I spend many hours finding and copying links into posts. It is very time consuming and I can see this plugin saving me a huge amount of time.

Both Dave and Chris produce some amazing products and this looks like no exception. Hope I manage to get in for an early price.

Simple AZON, make things happen - that's why!

[QUOTE=ChrisGuthrie;6958] Free Giveaway Details:

TO AMAZON AFFILIATES (OR POTENTIAL AFFILIATES)

Chris Guthrie the known internet marketer and SUPER AMAZON ASSOCIATE, together with Dave Guindon the GENIUS SELF-LESS DEVELOPER (with a heart-beat and purpose to add value and helping people), truly understand the concept and value of interdependence or teamwork.

Interdependence says: “We Can!”

Chris and Dave and understand the importance of a win-win approach

“IF YOU HAVE A DREAM, YOU NEED A TEAM” - John Maxwell

"We all have our weaknesses and strengths" As Steven Covey says: “It's not your way or my way, it's a better way, a higher way.” So, when we combine our strengths – we're building a winning team. An that's the main reason why Chris and Dave took hands “to start developing” more winning software like amaSuite or Simple AZON etc.

BECOME PART OF THIS WINNING TEAM.

Dave and Chris wants you as a to be part of this winning software development EXPERIENCE. Therefore they've developed this amazing SIMPLE AZON products to speed up the 'draining' content creation process – a huge time saver along with complete resell rights for just 10$

This win-win, interpersonal leadership approach of making money on the internet – involves the principle of “mutual learning, influence, knowledge ,understanding , motivation and mutual benefits”

“It's not just about making money on the internet – but equipping others to step-out, find-out, and see for themselves, that they too can be 'that winning and valued individual' – by helping others do do the same. There's indeed enough for everyone!”

- Schalk Dewet, Motivational Speaker, Believer, Survivor. www.rebornlife.wix.com/intouch

SO, WHY BE PICKED FOR FREE GIVE-AWAY?

Taking initiative does not mean being pushy, obnoxious, or aggressive It does mean recognizing our responsibility to make things happen" - Steven Covey

I'm quite new to internet marketing, but that's what corporate downsizing leads to - trying new things! I've registered the domain mondozon.com, created an Amazon affiliate link, and now I'm hoping to win one of your free copies to launch my career!

Thanks for considering me,
    joe
    Last edited by IM-JTN; 12-03-2012 at 11:23 PM.

This is such a HUGE time saver for my site. Since I post a lot of links from Amazon - it takes forever to create posts using Amazon. If I get this plugin it should cut down my creation time by 70-80%! That is huge for a part time blogger such as myself! Hopefully I can win this as it would not only be a time saver but a life saver as well!

Quote Originally Posted by gw383 View Post
    This would be a very good pllug in to have. It would really help for product's I have and I know it is a very good one. This is something I have been looking for for a while. I really hope I am able to win this. There are those that say they do things and don't and then ones that can really provide good ones and can back it up and this is one that does that. Not only that but to be able to re brand it as your own and get 100% money. I really could and would be able to put this to really good use. Wow to go Chris , I see a really good plug in you made now if I could win this would be even better.
    Thanks for the comment - I'll be contacting winners via PM late tomorrow evening.

Quote Originally Posted by jefftrogers View Post
    Dave and Chris,
    I would love to get a copy of this simple yet powerful tool for my wordpress blogs. This will add to my already growing business. My main goal is to acquire the add on product Pin Interest product and use this Simple Azon as a simple re-branding tool to grow my readership. I did sign up for the affiliate promotion as well and will look to successfully promote the family of products and be able to write about it from first hand experience. Thanks in advance for the free copy :)
    Jeff

Just FYI: Is it possible to go ahead and grab the OTO for Pin Interest now to get started or should we wait for the official launch on Dec 5?
    Hey Jeff, it won't be available until the official launch - happy to hear you're excited about picking this up.

Quote Originally Posted by mscici View Post
    Hello:
    Without question Dave Guindon is one of the BEST and puts his great name on only the BEST!

I would love to get a copy of this program to give to my medically challenged son who is desperately trying to learn affiliate marketing. I think this software would be of great value to him.
    Thanks for the comment - really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by mmatchev View Post
    I have few travel blogs. I'm sure this plugin will be a great enhancement for them and a nice way to monetize my blogs and at the same time to offer more value to my blog readers. I would love to put my hands on it. If I get a free copy - that would be wonderful and much appreciated. But if not, it's no-brainer - will purchase it anyway. I'm sure it's worth!
    Yah with your travel blog you'd be able to add Amazon products via affiliate links more quickly and additionally have other writers use the software as well.

Quote Originally Posted by money24seven View Post
    Anyone that buys SimpleAzon during the 10 days that it is available will have a bumper start to 2013! SimpleAzon will really make life so mush easier from many struggling marketers, can't wait to be using it every day and building a marketing arsenal.
    Thanks for the comment

Quote Originally Posted by santacruz View Post
    Chris is a logo of "QUALITY" and "AUTHORITY".

Anything he releases is always dominate that product line.

I'm in and patiently waiting for this product to release.

Quote Originally Posted by joshua310_0 View Post
    Dave and Chris, lets see I am not going to go through all the reasons people will put on here to make you try and feel bad (which I am sure some are true and not be disrespectful), my only reason would be I WILL USE IT, TEST IT OUT, AND GIVE YOU HONEST FEED BACK so that being said, I just felt I would keep it honest and simple.
    Hey Joshua thanks for the comment I really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Martin View Post
    Chris and Dave are flat geniuses when it comes to this stuff. Loved the Azon theme from Chris and Amasuite and KD Publishing Pro were pure genius from Dave. Snatch this up while it's still open. It isn't often that 2 great minds come together in a product like this and I can't wait for the 5th.

p.s. This is an unbiased review of the quality of the products that Chris and Dave put out. In that case, please don't include me in the giveaway of 5 products.
    Hey Ryan thanks for the comment and vote of confidence in the products that Dave and I have created in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by jiareign View Post
    this might help my ongoing amazon affiliate coz i am promoting via pinterest... based on your copy it must be good, really, really good.... reserving my best review after the actual test...
    Thanks again - really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by keithwinter View Post
    SimpleAzon looks like very interesting plugin. As stated above nobody wants their V.A.s seeing their Amazon account details. For this reason I spend many hours finding and copying links into posts. It is very time consuming and I can see this plugin saving me a huge amount of time.

Both Dave and Chris produce some amazing products and this looks like no exception. Hope I manage to get in for an early price.
    Yes, I've had VA's before and one of the hardest things was explaining how they could make affiliate links using their own Amazon account and then modify that code to replace it with my tracking ID.

Much simpler option: simply install this plugin and tell them "use the search box below the post area to create Amazon affiliate links in the content - so simple"

[QUOTE=SchalkIntouch;7419]
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGuthrie View Post

Thanks for the reply

Quote Originally Posted by IM-JTN View Post
    I'm quite new to internet marketing, but that's what corporate downsizing leads to - trying new things! I've registered the domain mondozon.com, created an Amazon affiliate link, and now I'm hoping to win one of your free copies to launch my career!

Thanks for considering me,
    joe
    Hey Joe, thanks for the comment

Quote Originally Posted by avgjoegeek View Post
    This is such a HUGE time saver for my site. Since I post a lot of links from Amazon - it takes forever to create posts using Amazon. If I get this plugin it should cut down my creation time by 70-80%! That is huge for a part time blogger such as myself! Hopefully I can win this as it would not only be a time saver but a life saver as well!
    Thanks for the comment!

That is cool and waiting to get PLR for my paid membership site, happy if I can get a free copy for review, thanks

I am seriously wondering why you are offering the re-brand rights, makes me think about the price you are going to launch it at. The plugin looks awesome to say the least, definitely great for bloggers who do amazon sites.

Could definitely use it on my AZ sites, thats for sure.

Wow... the offer is INSANE! Gonna pick it up for sure... a product of my own to sell or use myself... what more could one ask for? Chris & Dave... you guys ROCK! :-)

The plugin sounds awesome and would be invaluable to me as I could use it monetize the articles I write for clients to give them an extra form of income from the content thereby recouping some of the costs from outsourcing the content creation to me. I could also install it on the WP sites I create for clients and use it on my own to monetize my own content and hopefully generate an income from Amazon.

It looks like a brilliant plugin that would benefit my business in a variety of ways.

Thank you for this chance:)

After the Panda and Penguin updates my Amazon sites disappeared into the oblivion of the web.
    I think this plugin will be the way out, as I will create new original posts.
    Would be great if I can win a copy:D

Ciao
    Fabio

I have easyAzon right now. How is this different and do I need both?

Hi Chris, Hi Dave,
    I'm looking forward to the product. I am trying several different approaches to affiliate marketing right now and your plugin offer appeared in my inbox at the same time I was wondering how others can manage to keep it all together. I am looking forward to putting it through the paces and sharing what I learn with everyone. Thanks!

Chris Guthrie is the one that first taught me how to become an Amazon affiliate and begin making money by providing helpful information to website visitors.

I have experienced the painful woes of putting a simple Amazon link or Amazon image into a Web page. This plugin just makes sense.

As a side note, this plugin will also help bring me one step closer to my world domination. Muahahaha...

Why should I be picked for one of the free copies? Simple, my back is up against the wall.
    ill spare you most of the details but I've worked in a dead end actors job for 30 years, always dreamed of doing something different for most of that time.
    my wife has endured 20 years of "if I just had this, I know I could make money and get out of there." only to see more money go out for the next if only and never a penny coming back in for all the money I had spent.

Well, she's had enough and said no more. So. Need to monetize my site. Problem is, I'm a total wuss when it comes to selling. If you said I will say yes to your product, all you have to do is give me the pitch, I wouldn't do it.

I work 19 days in a row with 2 off and then bad on another 19 days at the factory, many of them including today, 12 hour days.
    So I need something that is easy to use and get get my site monetized quickly. This seems to fit the bill perfectly.
    i need something that I don't have to go out and try to sell. This will let my followers decide on their own without having to have me do a sales pitch cause I know it's not going to happen. Again, this will allow me to do that.

I mentioned in another thread that I also do a lot for non-profits. PM me and I'll give you the list if you'd like to confirm.
    even before the bad economy, money was always tight for them. Even a few dollars can make a big difference. The license that your offering would allow me to bring that passive sales ability to their sites as well.

For a no kill dog rescue, they could set up links for all kinds of products from Amazon that the adoptive families could utilize and pay it back to the rescue without any money coming out of their pocket because they would have bought the product for their dog anyway. It's a win-win.

So for me, his plugin is a no brainer. I can create links in the short amount of free time I have. I can generate sales without having to sell, which I know I can't do. I can add this to the non profits sites I manage who would have no problem asking their followers to utilize the links to generate some much needed income. I can show my wife that for once in 20 years, money is finally coming in and not just going out.
    it would be Christmas twenty days early.

Hi Chris and Dave

I can understand the tedious process of putting affiliate links one by one especially I have moved away from building smaller niche amazon site to a larger authority-style amazon sites that consist of alot more posts. For the recent site creation, I have been doing it manually, it was so tedious! It will be a great time-saver having this plugin for the current site creation. Would hope to have a free review copy otherwise would be glad to purchase it to help with my current site creation.

Thanks for inventing this time-saving plugin that will be immediately useful for my situation!
    Last edited by aurahathor; 12-04-2012 at 11:37 AM.

Simple Azon looks great Chris, can't wait to get started.

Quote Originally Posted by blogviet View Post
    That is cool and waiting to get PLR for my paid membership site, happy if I can get a free copy for review, thanks
    Looks great - and for free winners we're not asking that they do a review. We know our product is solid and paid customers will verify that without being given review copies when we launch tomorrow.

We just wanted to give some of our customers, fans and interested parties a chance to win a free copy :)

Thanks for the comment

Quote Originally Posted by eddieteo View Post
    I am seriously wondering why you are offering the re-brand rights, makes me think about the price you are going to launch it at. The plugin looks awesome to say the least, definitely great for bloggers who do amazon sites.

Could definitely use it on my AZ sites, thats for sure.
    Hey Eddie - launching at... you ready for this? Under $10

It's ridiculously low for what we're giving customers. I'm not really sure if I'll do something this low again but I wanted to do this as well to offer my existing customers and newsletter subscribers a great software solution for the holidays at a holiday discount price.

Quote Originally Posted by RishMo View Post
    Wow... the offer is INSANE! Gonna pick it up for sure... a product of my own to sell or use myself... what more could one ask for? Chris & Dave... you guys ROCK! :-)
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sewretro View Post
    The plugin sounds awesome and would be invaluable to me as I could use it monetize the articles I write for clients to give them an extra form of income from the content thereby recouping some of the costs from outsourcing the content creation to me. I could also install it on the WP sites I create for clients and use it on my own to monetize my own content and hopefully generate an income from Amazon.

It looks like a brilliant plugin that would benefit my business in a variety of ways.

Thank you for this chance:)
    Thanks great comment

Quote Originally Posted by Fabio View Post
    After the Panda and Penguin updates my Amazon sites disappeared into the oblivion of the web.
    I think this plugin will be the way out, as I will create new original posts.
    Would be great if I can win a copy:D

Ciao
    Fabio
    Thanks Fabio

Quote Originally Posted by fatzootiger View Post
    I have easyAzon right now. How is this different and do I need both?
    Main difference is the ability to rebrand / resell. I wanted to provide a way for people that didn't own EasyAzon to get the two main key features at a lower price but because they are similar in order to differentiate I also wanted to provide complete rebrand + resell rights.

The rebrand + resell rights alone could sell for $27.

When I develop these plugins they literally cost me several thousand dollars and for under $10 you get a plugin you can rename (without touching code) and then resell to keep all of the money you earn from selling.

So to me - yes it's easily worth getting for the rebrand + resell rights alone.

Quote Originally Posted by nickykay View Post
    Hi Chris, Hi Dave,
    I'm looking forward to the product. I am trying several different approaches to affiliate marketing right now and your plugin offer appeared in my inbox at the same time I was wondering how others can manage to keep it all together. I am looking forward to putting it through the paces and sharing what I learn with everyone. Thanks!
    Thanks for the comment :)

Quote Originally Posted by michaelszapkiw View Post
    Chris Guthrie is the one that first taught me how to become an Amazon affiliate and begin making money by providing helpful information to website visitors.

I have experienced the painful woes of putting a simple Amazon link or Amazon image into a Web page. This plugin just makes sense.

As a side note, this plugin will also help bring me one step closer to my world domination. Muahahaha...
    lol thanks for comment Michael

Quote Originally Posted by n8ture View Post
    Why should I be picked for one of the free copies? Simple, my back is up against the wall.
    ill spare you most of the details but I've worked in a dead end actors job for 30 years, always dreamed of doing something different for most of that time.
    my wife has endured 20 years of "if I just had this, I know I could make money and get out of there." only to see more money go out for the next if only and never a penny coming back in for all the money I had spent.

Well, she's had enough and said no more. So. Need to monetize my site. Problem is, I'm a total wuss when it comes to selling. If you said I will say yes to your product, all you have to do is give me the pitch, I wouldn't do it.

I work 19 days in a row with 2 off and then bad on another 19 days at the factory, many of them including today, 12 hour days.
    So I need something that is easy to use and get get my site monetized quickly. This seems to fit the bill perfectly.
    i need something that I don't have to go out and try to sell. This will let my followers decide on their own without having to have me do a sales pitch cause I know it's not going to happen. Again, this will allow me to do that.

I mentioned in another thread that I also do a lot for non-profits. PM me and I'll give you the list if you'd like to confirm.
    even before the bad economy, money was always tight for them. Even a few dollars can make a big difference. The license that your offering would allow me to bring that passive sales ability to their sites as well.

For a no kill dog rescue, they could set up links for all kinds of products from Amazon that the adoptive families could utilize and pay it back to the rescue without any money coming out of their pocket because they would have bought the product for their dog anyway. It's a win-win.

So for me, his plugin is a no brainer. I can create links in the short amount of free time I have. I can generate sales without having to sell, which I know I can't do. I can add this to the non profits sites I manage who would have no problem asking their followers to utilize the links to generate some much needed income. I can show my wife that for once in 20 years, money is finally coming in and not just going out.
    it would be Christmas twenty days early.
    Thanks for the comment!

Quote Originally Posted by aurahathor View Post
    Hi Chris and Dave

I can understand the tedious process of putting affiliate links one by one especially I have moved away from building smaller niche amazon site to a larger authority-style amazon sites that consist of alot more posts. For the recent site creation, I have been doing it manually, it was so tedious! It will be a great time-saver having this plugin for the current site creation. Would hope to have a free review copy otherwise would be glad to purchase it to help with my current site creation.

Thanks for inventing this time-saving plugin that will be immediately useful for my situation!
    yes that's what this software is all about - saving time :) thanks for the comment

Quote Originally Posted by proimsol View Post
    Simple Azon looks great Chris, can't wait to get started.
    Thanks!

Please note: winners of the free plugin giveaway will be contacted via PM before midnight PST tonight (so in under 15 hours)

Tomorrow morning hours before launch if you don't have a PM then you didn't get it and can go ahead and buy the software. If by chance you buy the software but got a free copy we can issue you a refund though.

Thanks again for all the comments

Having been an affiliate and customer of Dave Guindon's, I can vouch for his products. He creates useful software that does what it is supposed to do when it is supposed to do it. I feel confident that SimpleAzon will be the MUST HAVE tool that all Amazon marketers will be using to create their product pages!

Thanks for continuing to help marketers get more done with less time investment!

Micheal

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGuthrie View Post
    Free Giveaway Details:

We are giving away 5 copies of this software for the best comments to this thread justifying why you should be picked. You will be contacted via PM if you've won before the software is made available for sale.

Looking forward to reading your comments where Dave and I will pick 5 of you to provide free access to this software.

I would love to try out your new SimpleAzon system. Why? Cos I am a Grandpa age 72 living in the UK who loves th'internet and it would be really cool for my Grandsons to read about their POPPA making much Moolah as an affiliate selling Amazon products. It would also be great for others to read that age is no barrier when it comes to generating a nice online income.

Thanks

PeteRose

Who wouldn't want a free copy of Dave and Chris' new plug in? These two software developers are the best in the market, in my humble opinion. I have written both of them, individually, a number of times with praise and gratitude for products that actually work, and don't require endless support tickets. These two warriors truly deserve the praise they receive. Count me in either way. I always support winners! KAT

I need this plugin desperately so that I don't forget to add my Amazon affiliate links, like I sometimes forget to sign my letters and emails. I also need it so that my customers know that they are on a site that looks professional, unlike the gaming site my 12 year old helps me out with. Please, help me get my Amazon sites off the ground...

Sincerely,

why should I win

It would be great to win this amazing Amazon plugin because you have a stellar reputation for producing awesome, time saving and highly productive products.

Your product will help the newbie me to get some much needed income into our home due to an extended stint of no professional employment.

Thank you
    C

Well let's see -- Dave's in Victoria, I'm in Kelowna. A pleasant day's drive. So why should I be picked? Heck, a knock on Dave's door means no issues to send. I'd just pickup! :-)

What an extraordinary coincidence.
    Today I was searching for a plugin which could do precisely what SimpleAzon does and then I get an email from Chris about his launch!
    Is this what they mean by the law of attraction?

Although I’m new to FSO I’m not new to IM and have been struggling for some time with Amazon plus balance family and job.
    So today I was just re-running Chris’s Amasuite videos to pick up some of his insights and make a new start with Amazon. Chris Guthrie is one of the Amazon experts I truly respect and his and Dave Guindon’s Amasuite is an essential Amazon research tool.

It’s going to be a huge time saver for me with SimpleAzon I find it not only tiring manually editing Amazon affiliate links but also stressful. I discovered a few months ago that one of my sites wasn’t converting at all only to discover I’d messed up my affiliate link.
    Can’t wait to get my hands on this. Thanks Chris this plugin is much needed!

Why me? Mmmmm? Why not springs to mind; but you want more than that right??

Ok ... I want this to work ... I'll work hard to make sure it does ... and if it does I'll happily brag about it til the cows come home and then some! I'm a total evangelist when it comes to something I believe in ...

So? ... Reason enough?? :o

This looks really good, specially with Re-brand offer!
    Cheers!

I should get the complimentary copy because a copy is there for compliment and I just wish to have it obviously.

Hi Chris!

A review copy would get my full endorsement on my new Warriors/Marketers Featured Products business directory. I'm creating it using the recently released WP Biz directory plugin.. An Azon WP product would be a perfect thing to help get attention to it.

Either way, I'll be present and front n' center during your launch here.

Thanks!

[ Hey, this is my second post on FSO - anybody want to connect? ]

Thumbs up That's Crazy!!! WOW!!! You really care about helping others - - THANK YOU

Hi David/Chris,
    I have personally purchase a lot of your products and the are A+++++, but this is beyond crazy. I hope I can get a hold of this and win it. I will take full advantage of your offer. Thank you and God bless!!!
    Last edited by pzerarka; 12-04-2012 at 01:38 PM.

Hey, Chris and Dave!

I'm writing in for a free copy. At first I wasn't going to, but then I decided not to be pessimistic.

It wouldn't work anyway.
    :D
    Last edited by bobbyjoe; 12-04-2012 at 01:40 PM.

"Why" you ask...WHY?!...about getting a "Free" copy of your Kick Ass Amazing End all other Wordpress Plugins Wordpress Plugin...aka Simple Azon?

Um, because I totally suck as an Affiliate

Any Questions?

Thankyou, have a Nice Day

^_^

Well, I should win! Just because.

Oh - a reason you say?

OK then - I could say, because I want one.... but much better would be because you want me to say I won one, so I can then promote it to my friends - who, are all NEWBBEEEZ in the Imbernet Marketing World, and might well want some more of your good stuff!

How's that?

(Not out, I hope!!)

Rob

The guy on the right is me without this software. LOL

Now... the guy on the left...

that's me checking my account balance WITH this software!
    :cool:

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information