Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Instant Banner Presence: amazing banners and header graphics with NO Photoshop and NO design skills

Instant Banner Presence: amazing banners and header graphics with NO Photoshop and NO design skills

[B]Here is what people are saying about Instant Banner Prese
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracey Meagher View Post
    I've just spent 30 minutes playing with this and oh my god, I love it! Spent about 8 minutes on each of these banners and they're as good as anything I could create in Photohshop. I've started to create my own swipe folder of graphics elements for Instant Banner Presence because I know it's gonna be a go to tool for me. I'll be sharing my swipe file with my customers too. They'll love this :)

[IMG]https://s3.amazonaws.com/TMBONUS/ISP/snapshot_phone.png[/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebird77 View Post
    Wow, wonderful. Really simplicity is beauty, awesome templates.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistermuscles View Post
    Good graphics make the difference between a sale and a fail!
    Getting the Instant Banner Presence is a no brainer for anyone who needs to get the best response. It is the one for me to be sure!
    Quote Originally Posted by CopyDad View Post
    Wow Martin, anytime I can improve my Graphics process without the hassle of Photoshop, I'm in! If I can add Branding Services to my off-line Clients and add to my bottom line this easy , begorra, its a no-brainer! Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by lesterlim85 View Post
    This software is seriously kick-ass! Even a non-techie like me can create a banner within ONE minute and showoff to my girlfriend Lol. Seriously, Instant Banner Presence is really a high quality and valuable tool that will save all of us lots of money and time when it comes to creating quality banners.

Great work as always from Martin and Bertranddo!

Cheers,
    Lester

Quote Originally Posted by casper123 View Post
    This looks really good and would save me tons of time hiring someone to make these up let alone how much that would costs. These types of graphics are used all the time in all types of websites.

Quote Originally Posted by colinjeffrey View Post
    With having an online local business directory: I do feel this could help my clients get more. Banners are eye catching and clickable. So running along side their ads this sounds like a MUST Have. Colin Jeffrey

Quote Originally Posted by upstate411 View Post
    Definitely could use this to speed up the process of creating banners and advertisements for products. Your software is always helpful due to how intelligently it allows you to do simple functions without extra hassle. The youtube instant social presence was a smash hit. The interface allows people that are not skilled in graphics to compete with well established people who do this type of work all the time. Awesome idea.. Hey Bertranddo I reached out to you last week as you stated to do so. Have a awesome launch.

Quote Originally Posted by megamark View Post
    I create websites for both my own business and my clients and I always spend far too much time on banners and graphics while trying to be creative. This looks like it will save me a lot of time besides being very convenient and it is definitely another winning product winning product from Martin!

Quote Originally Posted by momurph View Post
    I've been using your youtube software to make all my channels look great and also my customers, so I know that your software just plain works. I would love to test out your new software to give you an honest and I'm sure great review since I haven't seen you sell any junk yet. I'm sure you never will, that is why I stay on your list.
    Quote Originally Posted by momurph View Post
    Anyway this would work perfectly into my marketing right now since I'm building multiple review sites. Look forward to seeing if I win or if not, when it is released.
    I'm sure it will be something I will want either way.
    thanks,
    Morris (Murph) Murphy

Quote Originally Posted by GX8 View Post
    WOW Martin, this looks like a real winner, I consider myself pretty experienced when it comes to artwork but this would seriously be one of my top tools.
    Quote Originally Posted by GX8 View Post

You could use it for banners, popups, building opt-in templates, even app icons (and tons more), I'm on the early B list for this.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineCobb View Post
    Hey Martin -- This looks like the perfect tool to promote to my affiliate tools page customers. Although I'm pretty good with Photoshop, I like tools that make the process quicker and easier. Looking forward to learning more.

Quote Originally Posted by philltrace View Post
    Hi Martin,
    Quote Originally Posted by philltrace View Post
    Finally a piece of software that will actually be simple to use, have tried both free and paid for banner creating software and what a hassle to use my as well be written in ancient greek probably be easier to understand.
    Can't wait to have this in my arsenal so BRING IT ON.

Cheers
    Phill.

Quote Originally Posted by mel View Post
    You brought us Instant Social Presence for Facebook and YouTube...I use them every week and they make me look like a pro even tho they are sooooo simple to use. Now you're bringing us Instant Banners. You must've read my stressed out mind...it was the only thing missing...can't wait to use it!

Quote Originally Posted by clanmurray View Post
    I think i have bought just about every plugin,wso,Fb system,etc etc from Martin and the odd one from Bertranddo.
    Quote Originally Posted by clanmurray View Post

This graphics pack will make life so much easier, no more photo shop! to costly for us mere mortals, can't wait until tomorrow, just as well I am on holiday for the day!

Martin and Bertranddo, I thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by v0001 View Post
    Hi Bertranddo,
    One more to add to my inventory of all your awesome products. This one I need it right now!!!...like as of yesterday!!! lol...Can't wait to get it! ;)

Quote Originally Posted by friendsdirect View Post
    IBP -Cool, Simple & Creative:
    Quote Originally Posted by friendsdirect View Post
    Cool - abilty to create funky designs and enhance other IM businesses.
    Simple - looks real easy to navigate to acheive great results.
    Creative- I cant wait to get the creative juices flowing on this one to expand my webmastering skills.
    Looking fwd to the release!
    Thanks Martin & Bertranddo

Quote Originally Posted by trung View Post
    So wonderful
    Quote Originally Posted by trung View Post
    Martin!

This is what I am looking for my business, I don't have any Photoshop skills or graphics technique to create any banners for my self and now I can do it so easy like professional . Thank you so much ! Your kind of products always bring me to next level Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by pa-tri-ck View Post
    Another Smash Hit of Martin and Bertrando, and a MUST HAVE to complete the family of Instant Socail Presence (FB & YT)! Can't wait to mack it down
    Quote Originally Posted by pa-tri-ck View Post
    :)

Quote Originally Posted by esiggard View Post
    Wow! This is like giving Helen Keller power tools for language!
    Quote Originally Posted by esiggard View Post

Text without supporting graphics? Forget it!

To be seen and heard TODAY you have to have GREAT GRAPHICS,
    BANNERS that Set the Tone and DOODLES to point you in the right direction!

How else would we pick through all the emails and sales pages and come out with the right response?

Quote Originally Posted by nana10 View Post
    Hi, Awesome graphic tool with so many potential uses for everything from Pinterest to Facebook,
    Quote Originally Posted by nana10 View Post
    and so many uses in between.

What a great product! Much success to you...

Quote Originally Posted by RexMalson View Post
    Martin,
    Quote Originally Posted by RexMalson View Post

You cease to amaze me! Your products are always "Off The Chart" AWESOME with your offers!

To Everyone considering ANY of Martin's offers, DON'T MISS Them! HIT That BUY BUTTON NOW! You WILL NOT Be Disappointed!

Quote Originally Posted by avs001 View Post
    Are you kidding? As an affilliate marketer, this is a frikkin awesometabulous time-saver!! I can literally knock off hours per affiliate product by just using this insta-auto-image-creating-wizard-god-send. Banner images creation in minutes? I'm in. 'nuff said.
    Quote Originally Posted by avs001 View Post
    :)

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyaires View Post
    this is way coooool. I was actually about to hire a designer to create all the banners for our Lead Rocket Affiliate Tools page and then I saw this... ;-) This is so easy to use and I saved myself an easy $500 for a banner package!

Thanks Guys,

Anthony Aires
    Quote Originally Posted by mamboloudmike View Post
    I love it, idiot proof software that helps you to look like a pro and make money, you can't ask for better than that :cool:

Quote Originally Posted by janev43 View Post
    This looks like a must-have for all us bloggers and website-builders with limited knowledge of how to make great graphics for sites.
    I have purchased several WSO's from Martin earlier, and have always received interesting quality products.
    I'm sure this will be another winner!

Cheers,
    Jan
    Quote Originally Posted by lotusdragon View Post
    As an artist, who favours attraction over manipulation marketing, aesthetics are essential to my branding.

I find most IM graphics designs and their colours are plain ugly and tend to shout.
    That is an immediate turn off to me, both as a customer and a designer.

I see subtle colours in these, naples yellow, emerald greens, soft blues, some cooler crimsons, tequila sunrise and other gradients.

So this is looking to be a far better match for me than usual, as I could easily create some lovely things with this, that those in my natural niches, would actually like.

with appreciation lotusdragon
    Quote Originally Posted by richlefty52 View Post
    Gentlemen, This software is killer!!! It will save me so much time and money, plus make me some good money!!! Definite WOW!! factor going here. Really looking forward to this!
    Quote Originally Posted by richardsrnb View Post
    Martin, this looks like a really useful tool for those of us that are graphically challenged...like me:o
    Quote Originally Posted by janeps View Post
    I think this is a great tool to
    create Amazing and great looking banners so quickly and easily. which will increase your CTR and drive more traffic to your offer resulting in more sales.this is a must have tool for marketing.
    Last edited by ICUN; 09-28-2012 at 11:27 AM.

FAQ

Q. How can we reach support?

All support for Instant Banner Presence is handled your friendly support team via the support desk:

http://bertranddo.hesk.com

We usually respond to all requests within 24 hours. Please avoid posting support requests via PMs or inside the thread as we are not able to provide support inside the forum.

Q.Is Instant Banner Presence an online software?

A. Yes! Instant Banner Presence is 100% online, so there is nothing to download or to install. Everything (including the training videos) is accessible from the members area on kdrenegade.com

Q. Is there an upgrade offer?
    A. Yes, we have an upgrade that has more features plus a bunch of built-in templates.

Q. Why do you have an upgrade?
    A. If we added everything into one offer, the price would be too high for a lot of people, and some might not need the extra stuff we offer. This way, you pay for what you need.

Q. Can you add X or Y or Z feature?

A. Our mission with Instant Banner Presence is to empower YOU to create the most amazing banners for your websites. Your suggestions and feedback are more than welcomed and we will gladly take those into consideration for future updates.
    Last edited by ICUN; 09-28-2012 at 11:50 AM.

Impatiently waiting for the buy button :)

Orange County California until I get back to Orlando
    Martin,

Another killer product you have here, this one looks amazing.

John

This is gonna make banner designing a breeze :)

Looking forward to this one mate

Joshua

killer stuff : )
    Last edited by bertranddo; 09-23-2012 at 06:11 PM.

Hi Bertranddo,
    Looks like another cool product recently bought ISP You Tube edition. This will help me with my business as I will be able to create banners for my affiliates amongst other things.
    By the way are you going to be including developers licence?
    Cheers
    Julian

NO Photoshop and NO design skills! That's me! I am in....

Yes Julian, we will be including the developer license to begin with.

This looks really good and would save me tons of time hiring someone to make these up let alone how much that would costs. These types of graphics are used all the time in all types of websites.

With having an online local business directory: I do feel this could help my clients get more. Banners are eye catching and clickable. So running along side their ads this sounds like a MUST Have. Colin Jeffrey

Quote Originally Posted by bertranddo View Post
    killer stuff : )
    Definitely could use this to speed up the process of creating banners and advertisements for products. Your software is always helpful due to how intelligently it allows you to do simple functions without extra hassle. The youtube instant social presence was a smash hit. The interface allows people that are not skilled in graphics to compete with well established people who do this type of work all the time. Awesome idea.. Hey Bertranddo I reached out to you last week as you stated to do so. Have a awesome launch.

I'm sitting on about 8 domains and could do with this to get me to start making the sites for them

This product is an awesome way to open up additional services that bring in more income to the business through branding services to offline clients! Developers can make money with Fiverr by offering individualized banner channel design gigs as part of their services. Instead of outsourcing the requirements, the business benefits by offering them for a fee.

I create websites for both my own business and my clients and I always spend far too much time on banners and graphics while trying to be creative. This looks like it will save me a lot of time besides being very convenient and it is definitely another winning product winning product from Martin!

This is for Me

Hi Martin:

I recently tried making Headers and banners using traditional graphics software. I succeeded but during the attempt almost pulled all my hair out. Maybe with 'Instant Banner Presence' I could keep the remainder of my hair.

It would be delightful to be chosen to receive a free copy.

Thanks,
    Maven

I would love to have a look at this because I really love playing around with and creating my own graphics stuff and the easier the better :)

I've been using your youtube software to make all my channels look great and also my customers, so I know that your software just plain works. I would love to test out your new software to give you an honest and I'm sure great review since I haven't seen you sell any junk yet. I'm sure you never will, that is why I stay on your list.
    Anyway this would work perfectly into my marketing right now since I'm building multiple review sites. Look forward to seeing if I win or if not, when it is released.
    I'm sure it will be something I will want either way.
    thanks,
    Morris (Murph) Murphy

Looks Great,
    Thanks for this opportunity!

Yve$

WOW Martin, this looks like a real winner, I consider myself pretty experienced when it comes to artwork but this would seriously be one of my top tools.

You could use it for banners, popups, building opt-in templates, even app icons (and tons more), I'm on the early B list for this.

Hey Martin appreciate the invite. This product will work with two different business models i am currently marketing to. Awesome product and marketing concept my friend thanks:-)

This looks like a great desktop tool to have without paying a lot of money. So far I've been using free online banner creators which have limitations. Looking forward to trying this out.

Good graphics make the difference between a sale and a fail!
    Getting the Instant Banner Presence is a no brainer for anyone who needs to get the best response. It is the one for me to be sure!

Hi Martin, can banners be sized so they fit Twitter, Facebook, YouTube etc.? I have a great deal of admiration for the way Martin & his partners create their products.

Hey Martin -- This looks like the perfect tool to promote to my affiliate tools page customers. Although I'm pretty good with Photoshop, I like tools that make the process quicker and easier. Looking forward to learning more.

Wow Martin, anytime I can improve my Graphics process without the hassle of Photoshop, I'm in! If I can add Branding Services to my off-line Clients and add to my bottom line this easy , begorra, its a no-brainer! Cheers

I love it, idiot proof software that helps you to look like a pro and make money, you can't ask for better than that :cool:

Hey Martin and Bertranddo -- all your tool are perfect BUT I need them to have support for HEBREW!! so I can give service here in ISRAEL.

are you going to have support for HEBREW for ALL your tools?

Thanks!

Looks like another practical & useful tool by Martin.

I'm looking forward to using this next week.

Hello Martin, thank you for the invite. I could definitely use this as a time saving quality tool as I need to be continuously creating and producing banners and headers for my business. Keep up the good work.

Looks like another awesome product from Martin Crumlish ..... can't wait to check it out!

Hi Martin,

I know most of the comments here are just to win the free copy ;) and i am not interested in it as i am more than happy to pay for this wonderful piece of software which would reduce a lot of overhead of not only using legacy methods to create headers but also of the outsourcing stuff and it would for sure ease the process.
    SKY IS THE ONLY LIMIT!!!
    The opportunities of this software are endless. Wish you good luck and all the success for this wonderful product launch.

Thanks

Hi Martin,
    Finally a piece of software that will actually be simple to use, have tried both free and paid for banner creating software and what a hassle to use my as well be written in ancient greek probably be easier to understand.
    Can't wait to have this in my arsenal so BRING IT ON.

Cheers
    Phill.

You brought us Instant Social Presence for Facebook and YouTube...I use them every week and they make me look like a pro even tho they are sooooo simple to use. Now you're bringing us Instant Banners. You must've read my stressed out mind...it was the only thing missing...can't wait to use it!

It's pretty simple, for the same reason I purchased Kindle Renegade from you on Friday. My position in a company was terminated last month after seven years due to austerity measures. I need as many tools as possible right now for creating gigs on Fiverr to make financial ends meet during this period of transition.

I'm from Italy and I've purchased a tons di wp plugins and other products from Icun, into to another forum similar to this.
    I've been very well to use his products, they are easy to use and awesone!

Sincerely Martin is 1 of the few merchants what I high recommend.

Instant Banner Presence will help my business and that of my customers, because reading the sales page and watching the screenshot, it's super user-friendly, 1 children also can use it, and more it's a save-time and save-money.

Thanks to Martin & Bertranddo

A lot of us don't own/use Photoshop so a product that's non-geek friendly is always welcome. Just getting into Pinterest and am hoping this would work to make images. Best of luck on this launch!

Cheers,
    Brenda

I think i have bought just about every plugin,wso,Fb system,etc etc from Martin and the odd one from Bertranddo.

This graphics pack will make life so much easier, no more photo shop! to costly for us mere mortals, can't wait until tomorrow, just as well I am on holiday for the day!

Martin and Bertranddo, I thank you!

My husband released a book SUE YOUR BANK! on Amazon and other book retailers. We are trying to start a revolution on Facebook and the world by empowering homeowners (http://www.facebook.com/pages/SUE-YO...39221972846925)! We would like to catch more "eyeballs" and with Instant Banner Presence we can! We want to win a copy!! (we love ISP You Tube edition!)

This looks like a must-have for all us bloggers and website-builders with limited knowledge of how to make great graphics for sites.
    I have purchased several WSO's from Martin earlier, and have always received interesting quality products.
    I'm sure this will be another winner!

Cheers,
    Jan

Martin,
    Thanks for this opportunity to win a copy of Stunning Banner Graphics Creator!
    This program will create an internet marketing firestorm!

Thumbs up Aesthetically pleasing

As an artist, who favours attraction over manipulation marketing, aesthetics are essential to my branding.
    I find most IM graphics designs and their colours are plain ugly and tend to shout.
    That is an immediate turn off to me, both as a customer and a designer.

I see subtle colours in these, naples yellow, emerald greens, soft blues, some cooler crimsons, tequila sunrise and other gradients.

So this is looking to be a far better match for me than usual, as I could easily create some lovely things with this, that those in my natural niches, would actually like.

with appreciation lotusdragon

Instant Fresh Baners

:cool: I Like This Bit
    Last edited by satch; 09-23-2012 at 06:15 PM.

Why Instant Banner Presence? My twin ISPs will feel lonely and neglected without IBP. Seriously, my goal is to acquire a full suite of quality tools from the few marketer/developers I can trust, rather than to have a desktop full of diverse products of dubious reliability. When a family of products originate from a single developer, admin/menu areas and functionality are usually similar, significantly shortening the learning curve.

This would be a great tool to use for my affiliate program and others I participate in -- it would also be a great gadget to use for clients. Clients come to me to help them create an effective online presence and/or to help them improve their presence. Images and banners are definitely a tool that we should all be using. It looks like this would be a great tool to help me make even better banners for my projects and for clients :)

Ok, so i don't normally win these things, but once again here goes. Why would i want banner creator? Its the first thing anyone sees on the website, i am no designer and hate to use odesk for banner creators that can't speak english. If martin has made something to make it easier, cheaper and time saving then it surely must be agift from the God's. Prayers work !!!

Hi Bertranddo,
    One more to add to my inventory of all your awesome products. This one I need it right now!!!...like as of yesterday!!! lol...Can't wait to get it! ;)

Hi, i've just signed up for the early bird access. I would be grateful if i can win a copy from you. I have 8 domain and one of it is for selling ebooks. This banner would be great to be use to make my own banner on those sites. Other than that, some affiliate products didn't prepare affiliate tools for their affiliates so i can make my own banner to promote their products without relying on their affiliate tools which they don't have. Your previous web based software works great especially the Youtube version! Thanks to ISP Youtube version, for the first time i've changed my Youtube channel design. Can't wait to try this one too. Good luck!
    Last edited by maz07; 09-23-2012 at 07:26 PM.

Gentlemen, This software is killer!!! It will save me so much time and money, plus make me some good money!!! Definite WOW!! factor going here. Really looking forward to this!

How could this help me in my business? It could put about $100 in my pocket each time a client needs a banner - instead of me hiring someone else to do it and waiting for them to finally get it back to me - and it's not right. I could do it right, the first time, and much quicker. This should be a money maker for anyone that needs to make banners - even if you only need one or two, I'm sure it will be priced right for you to be able to make money with it.

Would love to have this myself - whether I buy it upon launch or I get one of the FREE copies through the pre-sale offer. Looking forward to getting to play with this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information