Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kindle Publishing Pro- BRAND NEW Kindle Publishing Software!

Kindle Publishing Pro- BRAND NEW Kindle Publishing Software!

UPDATED FOR 2014!

Temporary 72% Discount! The price will go up soon to $97 without notice! Get your copy now!

Temporary 72% Discount! The price will go up soon to $97 without notice! Get your copy now!

Last edited by bobbywalker; 03-03-2014 at 10:21 AM.

Sometime in May..not sure exactly when yet.

Quote Originally Posted by anamel View Post
    Look awesome! When will it be alive?

Hey Bobby, no definite date yet? Am looking to roll out a series of books and this software would certainly help!

It's going to be in June instead of May. Right now we are testing the
    software with live book submissions, so we have real data of the software
    working properly and know that when the customer gets it, it will be
    functioning as it should..

We're also still working on the training videos as well, so as to when in June
    I'm not sure, we won't announce a date until we know everything is right
    with the software, training videos, etc...

FYI..

This software was made by me and a #1 best selling kindle author (30+ #1 books!)

Thanks,
    Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by gordonlee View Post
    Hey Bobby, no definite date yet? Am looking to roll out a series of books and this software would certainly help!

good job bobby

Looking forward to this one.

Quote Originally Posted by sitemediapro View Post
    Looking forward to this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by kezman View Post
    good job bobby
    Thanks guys :)

We just finished probably 1 of the last 3 bugs the software had yesterday, so it won't be much longer now. I wanted to make sure there was no issues with the software before we even announce the launch of the software...so I'm willing to delay the launch until we get this one right!

-Bobby

Looks great bobby... 15days passed......waiting for this one to publish my first ever kindle book :)

we actually have the software done and working great! now we're working on the members area and the training videos. so we're doing to make sure all that is done before we set a launch date...plus we'll be launching this on our new payment platform www.ProductPay.com

so just a few pieces of the puzzle that need to fall in place and then we'll be ready to roll :)

-Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by anjankumar2011 View Post
    Looks great bobby... 15days passed......waiting for this one to publish my first ever kindle book :)

I'm looking forward to this one too! Let us know when it's good to go...

Hey Bobby,

Does the software allow you to format bookmarks and hyperlinks within the books?

Yes it does!

Quote Originally Posted by textchx View Post
    Hey Bobby,

Does the software allow you to format bookmarks and hyperlinks within the books?

Hey bobby,

I have about 10 kindle books to publish. Is there any way to get a review copy? Just wondering... I'd love to really fire up the engine on this bad boy. thanks

I'm writing this no nonsense generic reply just to subscribe to this thread!

nice salesletter. :)

So 7/31 is the day! Any idea on what this will cost?

Quote Originally Posted by razztek View Post
    So 7/31 is the day! Any idea on what this will cost?
    we will have the front end product at $17-$47 dimesale..

and 3 upsells also $17-$47 dimesale..

thx,
    bobby

This is a great software. I am excited and waiting for promoting this.:)

looks killer. already know the book I'll be pushing.....

Looks superb. Is it compatible with MACS?

Thanks

Dave

If you are running parallels on your MAC, then yes it is.

We don't have a specific MAC version though..because
    the word editor that we built inside the software was not
    an option with the MAC version..

And without the word processor, the software is worthless..

So we had to leave it as a PC version, but if you have any
    of the MAC software that allows you to run PC software, then
    you're good.

Thanks,
    Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by zimtips View Post
    Looks superb. Is it compatible with MACS?

Thanks

Dave

Bobby,
    I bet cleaning carpets is a distant memory!!

With both your & Dave's marketing & software development skills...this has got to be a huge success for you both...

I still say you are the best at giving great video instructions...especially back in the days you were teaming up with Adeel Chowdry...

Good Luck....(you won't need it!)

Tom

This looks awesome!...I've been buying product after product with no luck on formatting Kindle. This looks like the end of that journey & screwing around with Microsoft Word trying to get it right! I'll be able to grow my hair again now.....Been bald too long!

Well done guys! :)

Software Launch

This looks to be the best bit of software to hit the market in a long time, I would love to get a review copy of this outstanding Kindle Software. This is going to change the way we publish with Kindle. The time save is going to make this worth a lot more than the launch price..

So with a bit of luck I hope to get a review copy..
    Nick Rees

You and Dave are two of the guys i trust the most in the I.M.world,
    looking forward to this for sure, no need to even read the sales letter.

Can't wait for this to go live!! I have been jumping on the Kindle bandwagon lately myself, starting with just over 20 Kindle books.

They are all written already, proofed and ready to go, the part that is taking FOREVER is formatting them so that they look good!

Seriously this is probably the most difficult part, making it look good, something you would be proud of putting your name on. I do have my first one live, I have the formatting "good enough" but still not to my liking.

I can definitely see where the Kindle editing portion of this package is a lifesaver!

The keyword research portion and the tracking system (pure gold right here) will turbo charge anyone's results that is willing to take massive action.

Can't wait to get my hands on this, review copy or not, I'm getting it :)!

Mateo
    Last edited by mateo; 08-05-2012 at 02:54 PM. Reason: spelling error - oops!!!

Once again - looks like a home run. I'm a long time customer of Dave's and a more recent customer of Bobby and I have been completely satisfied with all my purchases. Why should I win a free copy? Because I will use it to create a Kindle empire and make sure that this level of success is communicated to you so that you can use it as a strong, non-disputable, evidence-based testimonial. I'm excited to begin. Let's Go!

Quote Originally Posted by gordonlee View Post
    I think I should get a free copy for waiting so patiently for a long time! :)

This software features looks like a killer that will address all the issues I have with kindle publishing now.

All the best!

Bobby, I feel like I died and went to heaven seeing all the wonderful features in your new software. It is one thing to write a book (enjoyable) and another to format it properly (nightmare). I can see that your software is just incredible. I would so appreciate a free copy when you launch. I am intending to make a full-time living writing ebooks and kindle books. I know my sales will be maximized if I present a valuable, well-formatted product to the readers. As a professional writer and marketer, I know that your software will be a key element in my success.

why should i get a free copy?

guys I think the real question is why shouldn't I get a free copy!

lol

we are about to start taking information from our fam page and moving over to the website so that we can slowly gravitate some of our traffic from fb to our website.

we're looking at this to be the potential gateway pathway whatever you wanna call it for that to happen ultimately they order the book and they get a membership to the offline website. Which willbe in app form.

we have a lot of very engaging users well over 300,000 likes. on a daily basis we have over 20,000 posts.

Basically I need this to further our marketing and business enterprise.
    Thanks for the read
    Either way looks like it can and will make a great product.

Mike G

Hi Bobby,

I would love to win a copy of your awesome software. Here is my answer to why I should win...

I have bought several courses about Kindle publishing but have been putting off actually taking action due to the formatting issues involved. I also have a friend who has been requesting my help to get her book onto Kindle, and last, but definitely not least, my 17 year old daughter wants to publish her first novel in a sci-fi trilogy she has written. So you would be helping not one, but three, people achieve their goals by awarding me one of the prizes.

And I hope you'll forgive me for the following shameless plug :-)

My daughter is trying to raise funding for her first book on Indiegogo which can be seen here http://www.indiegogo.com/thecalypsisproject

Dave and Bobby,

My Kindle publishing adventure was rudely :mad: shut down during Amazon's "clean up" of the types of books they were allowing awhile back. I had re-written several PLR books, formatted them correctly, added nice unique covers, keywords, etc., and had just started making some decent sales when BAM!!! I was told to pull all of my books or they would ban me.:confused:

The point of this little story is just to say that I know there is a tremendous opportunity for Kindle Books and I would love to be able to use your product to re-enter their marketplace and start dominating some niches.:cool:

I have a lot of material that I can publish and I would really appreciate one of the free copies you are giving away.:)

Best Regards,
    Byron

P.S. As a longtime supporter of both you and Dave, I know that the quality of this product will be spectacular!

P.P.S. BRING ON THE LAUNCH! I'm ready to get started!

Will get me off the Kindle fence

Finally a solution which might just get me into Kindle publishing.
    I've held off simply because the process just seemed like too
    much of a pain in the a** and I have enough to deal with
    without worrying about formatting.

This software looks like a winner!

Robin

I truly, truly, truly hate trying to persuade Kindle to accept my books, it's enough to drive me sane (which would not be a good thing). What you have created will make life so much easier and will stop me getting concusion as I beat my head against a wall :D if I am lucky enough to win a copy it wil re-awaken my interest in Kindle, because at the moment the fun that I have in formatting my books drives me away from Kindle. People are making money on this and I want have some as well :D

nm
    Last edited by edlewis; 08-09-2012 at 05:24 PM.

I would love to win one of your copies as things are a little tight for me and my family right now and won't be able to purchase one for awhile. The product looks terrific and would give me the tools to be able to be able to write some content for Kindle.

Just wanted to thank everyone for all the AWESOME comments! We've been working on this software for a long time to make sure it functioned properly. I think you will love the software :)

-Bobby

I was talking to a friend of mine about a month ago and he was very interested in the Kindle publishing market and was asking me if I knew much about it well I will absolutely share this with him. oh and he has a book publishing company.;)

Lennox Head, (near Byron Bay) northern NSW, Australia
    As a "newbie" I must admit I am sold, after the "Pre-Launch Videos". Am looking forward to the launch. If I happen to win a package I will be so extatic. It would start me off on the right road. Thanks guys.

Contest Submission

Why should I receive a complimentary copy?

1.) It has NOTHING to do with the cost. I am happily prepared to pay full price for the entire system. The ONLY reason to request a copy is because that way it gets in my hands even sooner!

2.) Most people don't take action with these kind of products. They end up collecting dust because they are already focused on the next product coming out. Not the case here. After seeing the software layout in the video, this looks like exactly what I've been waiting for to PROPERLY enter the Kindle market. This product will get plenty of daily use. To not extract the most value from this tool would be a shame.

3.) It's been hard trying to find a way for my wife and kids to enter the online business world with me. We came up with the idea to put out a series of kids books with a full family participation behind it. This was about a month ago. I was so excited when we were all in agreement with that idea, but I told them to let me figure out the best way to make it happen. Thanks to you guys the solution is now here! With how simple everything is, I will be able to train my wife and she will be able to eventually do this all on her own. This can be a real, solid option for her being able to transition into being home 100%, like I already am.

No matter what I am happy to purchase this, but being able to get a copy even sooner than when it officially opens would be incredible so we can get started right away! I will happily turn the first book into a case study for your product showing others how we were able to take action with it.

Thanks Jame, Dave, and Bobby!!!

Shane

Well, I hope that I'm one of the 3 lucky winners. My laptop crashed and I lost all of my Kindle stuff that I've been working on. :( Luckily I've got other computers around to get my internet fix in. :) But seriously, having just taken a huge step backwards, I want to try to get back in the game and work on new books, and I think this software will help me do that. Good luck to all!

It's a TRIPLE Pack that would make Kindle Business as EASY as 1-2-3!

More Power, More Sales!

Goodluck Dave & Bobby!

Bobby and Dave, another great looking set of products all wrapped up in one offer. I have bought several products from each of you in the past, they are always great products!

I just got started a couple of months ago in the Kindle publishing arena. I now have 5 books published- (actually 4 are about the same book-"The Book Of Goodness").Do a Kindle book search for: "Book Of Goodness Series"

-And I have 7+ more books being written right now--Like: Parenting, Stress Relief, Yoga/Meditation, the Recession, Going Green/the Environment, a Stretching/Exercise Book, a Twitter How-To book, plus many more relevant and needed topics coming soon--all from Ghost writers and myself. These books are all about helping people to live a better all around life! (Even though this is an awesome concept for a Kindle book series--> The preceding was a blatant ad for my books! :-)

Anyway, as I was going through all the hoops to publish them, I really could have used the suite of products you are just about ready to launch- (Kindle Publishing Pro). It would and WILL make my life, along with many other peoples lives, a whole lot easier as far as Kindle Publishing is concerned! I know it would have saved me a ton of time and heartache!

Thank You for considering me for one of the gift products--Michael the "GuyOfGoodness"

WHY I WANT TO WIN ENTRY

I would love to win because I always said I would write for publishing when I got old. I have over 3,000 handwritten pages that I need to format and publish ... and I'm old now. :rolleyes: Heh heh.

Waiting proved to be great because Kindle makes it so much more fair and I know I love my Kindle Fire. I've purchased a couple of products from the team and the products and membership sites are fantastic.

Hey Guys, looks like this is going to be a winner for publishing on Kindle.

The first thing I would do with a copy is use it to publish my mom's books.
    She's been writing about stories from her life called "Life Between The Stitches"
    and they should be published on Kindle of course. Why not, she's only ninety-two.

Just think, a program so easy even a 92 year old can use it. (I'll help of course)

Dave aka Vortalocity

I've been struggling to format Kindle books for a while, but I'm DETERMINED to make money with Kindle--I've been unemployed for about a year, so any income is welcomed. The software will make my life much easier of course--I hope I will be able to afford it when it comes out! I can't wait for the launch date!

Cool Kindle Formatting IS A NIGHTMARE and that has Halted My Kindle Career in Its Tracks

Yes. This product is going to be a massive success. There must be huge demand for this.

The Kindle formatting checking tool makes your book look fine until you see it published. Then all you can do is pull your hair out! Hours and hours of work trashed.

It's crazy that Amazon with all their resources never sort this out, but I have uploaded some Kindle books beautifully formatted using a word template, which when on their shop don't even show half the images, just a big black rectangle. Some simple tables appear fine, but the same table with different data shown in it will inexplicably go and corrupt itself. And, often the front page image refuses to show up for me at the start of the Kindle file, as well!

Please take pity on me and give me a review copy. I have suffered for so long over this..... Restart my publishing career!

Thumbs up Rancho

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywalker View Post
    Just wanted to thank everyone for all the AWESOME comments! We've been working on this software for a long time to make sure it functioned properly. I think you will love the software

-Bobby
    Thanks for getting the bugs out before launch day! The long wait for this much needed product will be worth it!
    As a subscriber to Bobby Walker and David Guindon, I know that the quality of their products to be first class, and I expect this to be so with KD Publishing Pro. Thanks for bringing this much anticipated product
    to frustrated Kindle publishers!

ALRIGHT!! After FOUR years of failure, I can see some light!! I knew you were working on something, but didn't have a clue! I have been writing a book for a couple months now, and THIS couldn't be timed any better... I have bought most of your offerings, (both of you) and they are always quality, well planned, items. Your training is top notch, and even an old retiree like me can take them and run...
    It's almost as if your read my mind, and decided to launch this! I can already (FINALLY) see some regular money coming in!!
    This answers questions I was coming to and ends the trepidation about finishing. I was already asking myself "what next" after I finish the book!! This is right on target, perfectly timed, and will give me the confidence I've been needing for a long time... It will also keep me from having to hire people as I have little money! Thanks a bunch you guys. THIS will be a life saver, and I can't wait! Could you drop a hint as to when it will actually launch??
    I could use a review copy because:
    1. I've NEVER gotten a review copy of anything.
    2. I'm still working on my first book.
    3. I've been beaten down by the "gurus" to the tune of almost $5000
    4. I might FINALLY have a little success and quiet my wife down over the money I've spent!
    5. I will always love you..
    Last edited by donsdeals; 08-05-2012 at 08:42 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information