Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Legally SPY on Your Visitors MOVES - Record Their Actions Instantly - 7 Day Only FSO Special!

Quote Originally Posted by krbender View Post
    Hi Guys,
    Very cool...Couple of questions please--

1. Where can these images/recordings be stored?
    2. How much room do files take up?
    3. Is this what 1 of the OTO's is for?

Thanks for clarifying :)
    Kobi
    1. Everything is recorded on database
    2. We have over 300 recordings and the file is about 3 MB
    3. You don't need the OTO to use ViberSpy Plugin

Thanks
    Marius

What is difference between developers and multisite version?

UNLIMITED SITE LICENSE

SINGLE SITE LICENSE

UNLIMITED SITE LICENSE

SINGLE SITE LICENSE

I bought both personal and dev. licenses and installed it on one of my WP sites. It works well, however the only concern is my hosting company (Hostgator) . I have some websites with over 20k -30k visitors a month and I am afraid this may cause some problems. Did you test it on some websites with this volume of visitors?

Buying this is a real no-brainer. I mean? WH?@Y wouldn't you? I bought the unlimited version for my own sites.

One quick question though. My card failed on the upgrade to unlimited client sites (I know why and the nets a pain with some banks so no problem, I'll use another card)

But, since it's late here, will I have the chance to buy again at the same offer price or will I be paying more?

don't get me wrong mate. I'm going to buy it anyway. Too many people I trust have recommended it for me to do otherwise.

Kind Regards

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by lesong View Post
    What is difference between developers and multisite version?
    If you have developer license you can use on your clients sites or sites that you sell.
    Multiple Sites are only for your own personal sites.

Thanks
    Marius

Quote Originally Posted by marketlink View Post
    I bought both personal and dev. licenses and installed it on one of my WP sites. It works well, however the only concern is my hosting company (Hostgator) . I have some websites with over 20k -30k visitors a month and I am afraid this may cause some problems. Did you test it on some websites with this volume of visitors?
    If you watched our videos you will see there is a setting on plugin for high traffic sites Check this http://screencast.com/t/i7d0VHakJJI

You should not have any problem and yes we tested with high volume of visitors.

Marius

Quote Originally Posted by Plumberian View Post
    Buying this is a real no-brainer. I mean? WH?@Y wouldn't you? I bought the unlimited version for my own sites.

One quick question though. My card failed on the upgrade to unlimited client sites (I know why and the nets a pain with some banks so no problem, I'll use another card)

But, since it's late here, will I have the chance to buy again at the same offer price or will I be paying more?

don't get me wrong mate. I'm going to buy it anyway. Too many people I trust have recommended it for me to do otherwise.

Kind Regards

Ian
    If you want the upgrade contact Ricky, Marius, and myself and we'll get you the upgrade as you've already bought ok?

I did not get the product in my member's area.
    Please advise me how I can get it looked into.
    I cannot PM as I do not have 10 posts.

Writer1 you should see the support link in post 2. Fill out a support ticket and we'll be with you.

Updates

Hi

Will future updates be included in the price?

If you purchase dev licence assume you only install that?

Is plugin compatible with Headway theme?

Thanks,

Elaine

Yes updates are automatic. You will receive notification when update is available right in Wordpress

Quote Originally Posted by elainew View Post
    Hi

Will future updates be included in the price?

If you purchase dev licence assume you only install that?

Is plugin compatible with Headway theme?

Thanks,

Elaine
    1.Yes we will provide future updates
    2.You can install any license you want dev or personal if you got them both.
    3.The plugin should work with any theme.

Regards
    Marius

White Label

Will there be an update to provide an option to remove and/or replace your branding for the developer's version?

Awesome guys this thing absolutely rocks if your not using this your a freaking idiot!

Heat maps changed my website from $200 a week to $1000

Get it and take action!
    Last edited by MarketerMartin; 05-16-2013 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jimn10 View Post
    Will there be an update to provide an option to remove and/or replace your branding for the developer's version?
    We will add this option maybe in two weeks.

Marius

Thanks Marius

Quote Originally Posted by mariusprice View Post
    1.Yes we will provide future updates
    2.You can install any license you want dev or personal if you got them both.
    3.The plugin should work with any theme.

Regards
    Marius

Thank you for the update!

We will add this option maybe in two weeks.

Marius
    Thanks for the response. Looking forward to the update.

Jim

Ok . . .here's my question, I'm a bit confused.

In the thread it mentioned that there is an OTO for the developer's edition - cost $27. My confusion is: Can I upgrade to the the Developer's Edition from a single site license? Or do I need the Multi-site license to upgrade?

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by GDufresne View Post
    Ok . . .here's my question, I'm a bit confused.

In the thread it mentioned that there is an OTO for the developer's edition - cost $27. My confusion is: Can I upgrade to the the Developer's Edition from a single site license? Or do I need the Multi-site license to upgrade?

Thanks in advance
    Yes you can upgrade even from a single site license.

Regards
    Marius

Hi Marius,

I bought the Unlimited Personal Use license but as I signed up as an affiliate and let my list know about this awesome plugin, when I try to upgrade to the Developer version ($27) I can't because PayPal is considering me the "recipient". I don't have 10 posts otherwise I'd PM but can you think of any work around as I'd like to get the Developer's license.

Perhaps you can manually upgrade me and I can send you $27 personally via PP? Not sure, just trying to think of ideas here.

Many thanks,

Scott

Ricky,

Waiting for response to my private message.
    Last edited by JohnMIS; 05-16-2013 at 07:33 PM.

Useful and very powerful plugin, sure I will get it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottInman View Post
    Hi Marius,

I bought the Unlimited Personal Use license but as I signed up as an affiliate and let my list know about this awesome plugin, when I try to upgrade to the Developer version ($27) I can't because PayPal is considering me the "recipient". I don't have 10 posts otherwise I'd PM but can you think of any work around as I'd like to get the Developer's license.

Perhaps you can manually upgrade me and I can send you $27 personally via PP? Not sure, just trying to think of ideas here.

Many thanks,

Scott
    Scott please send me a support ticket.

http://marketingwithmarius.freshdesk.com

Marius

Very cool. Do you have anything that does this kind of tracking for html sites as well?

Thanks
    Hanif

Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post
    Very cool. Do you have anything that does this kind of tracking for html sites as well?

Thanks
    Hanif
    Not yet, at the moment this is for Wordpress only.

Thanks
    Marius

Just purchased the developer's version. Tried to register but they system wouldn't let me. I sent a message to support.

BUT . . .the real reason for this post! How the heck does this Plugin track eye movement, where the visitor is looking? Seems almost impossible to me!

Quote Originally Posted by GDufresne View Post
    Just purchased the developer's version. Tried to register but they system wouldn't let me. I sent a message to support.

BUT . . .the real reason for this post! How the heck does this Plugin track eye movement, where the visitor is looking? Seems almost impossible to me!
    Did you used the paypal email to register?
    Also i don't see any ticket about developer issue so please let me know if you still have any problems.

Marius

@GDufresne - its really complex. It has to do with time spent * mouse movements + Scrolling. to Calculate the true EYE heat map.. im a coder so im telling you its very detailed and brilliant.

Hi Ricky,

What's the cost for creating something similar for Drupal?

Thanks

Hi Ricky,

I'm an offliner.

Can you help me understand on the part on how this works for sites? My questions below:

1. Can I use this software to track visitors on my client's sites (all kinds that is)? Or it works only for those clients who are using WordPress sites and not HTML sites?
    2. I have my own WordPress site. Do I install this software into my WP site as a plugin and I can use it from my WP site to monitor the visitors for my clients' sites by just typing in their domain names or something?
    3. It was mentioned that we can buy single license and upgrade to developer license. Why should we buy the multi license then if we decide to upgrade to developer's license? What's the difference? Meaning I can buy the single site license, upgrade to developer's license and then use it on unlimited clients' sites as well as unlimited sites of mine?
    4. Why don't you offer the developer's license as an option upfront instead of having to upgrade as OTO?
    5. I noticed in your demo video, a big chunk of the 'heat' are on the left and right side of your site which is out of the boundary of the frame of your content, I'm puzzled why is this so? Does it mean most visitors hover their mouse mainly outside your content (to the left and right side)?

Hope my questions make sense.

It's an awesome product and I'm seriously consider buying. But not sure whether I can use this WP version to track HTML sites?

Looking forward to your clarification! Thanks!

Can you help me understand on the part on how this works for sites? My questions below:

1 >> Yes currently this only works with Wordpress we are building a version tha is not WP relient.

2 >> This is site specific think of it as a page view. It records the page view as a session so you can
    see the details

3.>> Because the Multi site license is only for personal sites. If you want to repackage our plugin
    and sell it as a service you need a developers license

4. >> Because most people may not need a developers license.

5.>> Its different for every site. In our situation when taken the screen cast most of the time viewed
    was on the left side of our site. Giving us the intelligence to place out affiliate links more wisely.

Hope my questions make sense.

It's an awesome product and I'm seriously consider buying. But not sure whether I can use this WP version to track HTML sites?

>> This only woks on WP installs currently

Looking forward to your clarification! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by lightcam View Post
    Hi Ricky,

What's the cost for creating something similar for Drupal?

Thanks
    You can private message me if you prefer

Quote Originally Posted by hogoku View Post
    Hi Ricky,

I'm an offliner.

ok i see Ricky already answered

Quote Originally Posted by lightcam View Post
    You can private message me if you prefer
    Check your PM

Marius

Ok guys me and my tech guy will be off for couple of hours so please if anyone open a support ticket give us couple of hours to get back to you.

Really appreciate
    Marius

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMIS View Post
    Ricky,

Marius,

Thanks for taking care of my questions. This is a great product!!!

Ricky,

Marius,

Ricky,

Marius,

Check your PM

Marius
    Okay thanks

I think hogoku asked a couple of very good qs in #82.

1. 'Eye tracking' - i've asked this earlier and understand it's an algo based on moused positions/clicks/duration. it's fine to use as a personal site rough reference, and is probably more accurate if aggregated over many page view snapshots.

however, its going to be very inaccurate and possibly misleading on client sites offered as an 'eye tracking' service, i'd still leverage it but with caution of communication and expectation management.

As can be seen from the demo screenshot - http://screencast.com/t/hyPOJc9yY - the tracking can be grossly inaccurate.

Eg i have a 27" monitor, and sometimes my mouse is somewhere to the side, vertically scrolling outside of the site frame, while i'm reading elsewhere.

I'd imagine that 'duration' of mouse stay could be applied in the plugin's algo as a 'spread' parameter, just guessing what's possibly logical in terms of a mathematical implementation..

2. Also, i'd agree it would help buyers make a more informed decision if Dev is upfront rather than OTO. No issues about sales funnelling/OTO strategies, in which case would have been fine if there's only 1 option on the Front End so there's no ambiguity instead of the current 2 options which may frustrate the Multi-Dev buyers.

3. I'd love to also have a php version, and I'd anticipate that to be separate purchase? No problem, it's probably fair from additional development standpoint, just wanted to clarify.

Still a great product, and am sure I'll pick up the dev version and would love the private brand option in 2 weeks, just wanted to make sure we are clear about 'eye tracking' to leverage the full power of the plugin and communicate accurately.

Thanks

i am wondering, if someone moves the mouse while reading pages.

problem is, that for the page in the screenshot or video thumb, i would no move the mouse before i wanted to click somewhere. or not at all if i tap or use the keyboard or whatever.

sure, scrolling would indicate, that i wanted to see the rest, but it would not allow to tell, if and what parts i read and if i e.g. focused the sidebar.

i understand that speed of scrolling might indicate if someone reads or scans, but as even reading performance is *so* different among people i have a problem with deriving information from that.

nevertheless it's interesting.

don't get it wrong. i have no problem with creating statistics about clicked links and such. it is all nice and well - and valuable information - i have a problem with the map output that presents details i am not sure how valid they are.

what is your experience here? is mouse movement an somewhat valid 'focussed area' indicator? or to say it with the intro 'do people move the mouse while they read the page?'.
    and if yes, what about the mobile/tablet users? it would mean, they move their fingers over the page they read.

regards,
    thomas.
    Last edited by salvador; 05-17-2013 at 01:00 AM.

OOH You guys ... this is awesome stuff. I have an account at one of the other....uuh hum.. places. But this is ... welll .. off the chain.

This Gets My "Rock On"Approval!

KBrownRockn Spy Action~

Ricky Brotha I love your voice overs man.... it makes me want to buy!

I paid but never got download link.

Paypal
    Transaction ID: 97832442H42656744
    Invoice ID: Viber Spy Pro Unlimited Personal Site License (1368722770)

Please hook me up at your earliest convenience. Would like to start using this. Thanks

Questions

Pricing is confusing. Does this mean that only a single licence is required before upgrade to developer or if you want to use on all of your own sites plus clients you need multi then dev?

Are there any plans to make the software work in PHP (not wordpress) pages with a d/b setup?

Are there any plans make it work in static HTML (perhaps with js) and send /store maps on hosting - if this is possible?

Hi, i purchase the single licence, if i use it in my website and after one month i create a new website can i use it in my new site if i deleted from my older?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elainew View Post
    Pricing is confusing. Does this mean that only a single licence is required before upgrade to developer or if you want to use on all of your own sites plus clients you need multi then dev?

Are there any plans to make the software work in PHP (not wordpress) pages with a d/b setup?

Are there any plans make it work in static HTML (perhaps with js) and send /store maps on hosting - if this is possible?
    1.You can get any front end license and then you can upgrade to developer.
    2. Yes we already have in development stand alone for non wordpress sites and if you are one of ViberSpy buyers then you will get the info from our newsletter when will have it done.

Really appreciate for your patience.
    Marius

Quote Originally Posted by stathis_k9 View Post
    Hi, i purchase the single licence, if i use it in my website and after one month i create a new website can i use it in my new site if i deleted from my older?

Thanks
    Yes you can.

Thanks
    Marius

stathis_k9

Thanks
    Please open a support ticket and we will take a look.
    Do not forget to include your paypal email address so we can take a look at your account.

Thanks
    Marius
    Last edited by mariusprice; 05-17-2013 at 07:13 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information