Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Idea Mastermind Review - Big Idea Mastermind Vick Strizheus Team - Big Idea Mastermind Team

Big Idea Mastermind Review - Big Idea Mastermind Vick Strizheus Team - Big Idea Mastermind Team

==> CLICK HERE TO GET FREE BONUS After You Join Big Idea Mastermind TODAY - Get TOP 3 TRAFFIC SOURCES USED BY TOP 1% Producer In Big Idea Mastermind & SIX FIGURE INTERNET MARKETER BJ Min!

"How to Get Your Own TURNKEY ONLINE BUSINESS that Can Make You Up To $3,000 in Online Commissions!"
    ...Introducing the Big Idea Mastermind Turnkey Online Business System That Can Make You BIG TICKET Affiliate Commissions Without Having Your Website, Product, or Sales Funnel Because This TURNKEY ONLINE BUSINESS Already DONE FOR YOU!"

Dear Friend,

If you are looking to g
    enerate MASSIVE TRAFFIC to your website and make BIG MONEY online, then you need to read this ENTIRE letter.

My name is BJ Min and I've been a SIX FIGURE internet marketer for many years in a row. As this internet marketing industry evolves, it is CRITICAL TO LEARN and GROW in your skills as an internet marketer on a continual basis. Thus even with my success online, I am always researching on HOW TO GET TRAFFIC TO MY WEBSITES.

This SEARCH led me to Vick Strizheus, who is the FOUNDER of "High Traffic Academy" (a $2000 online course on how to get MASSIVE traffic from a guy who generated over 300,000 visitors to his website in ONE single day!). Vick also was able to generate $710,000 in 28 days WITHOUT having any joint ventures, super affiliates, or even any affiliates!

I have surveyed my own lists in the internet marketing niche and the #1 CHALLENGE people have is that they don't get enough traffic online. THAT IS THE #1 SINGLE BIGGEST PROBLEM people have in ANY online business in ANY niche.

And most likely, your #1 challenge with your business is getting traffic to your website.

Well...fortunately for you today...

Things Can Turn Around For You...

That's because I'm about to reveal to you a secret on how you can gain the SAME traffic strategies that Vick has used to make $710,000 in 28 days.

...Here's how.

You see...I am learning under Vick Strizheus, the #1 TRAFFIC KING ONLINE!

He is the KING OF ONLINE TRAFFIC and he reveals ALL HIS TRAFFIC SECRETS in his High Traffic Academy course (which is closed to the public but you can get access to it for FREE...keep reading, I'll show you how soon).

WHATEVER your goals are online (to be an affiliate marketer, create your own products, build your own business, get more traffic to your own business, etc), KNOWING and HAVING THE ABILITY TO GENERATE MASSIVE TRAFFIC ONLINE may be one of the SINGLE MOST important skill you absolutely MUST have if you want to be successful online.

...That's right. Because once you know how to get traffic, then you can promote ANYTHING you want with ease.

And now, Vick Strizheus is providing an opportunity to the world to learn his BEST TRAFFIC SECRETS by joining his mastermind called the Big Idea Mastermind.

This is a Once in a Lifetime Opportunity...

It's your opportunity to learn HOW TO GET TRAFFIC to your website from the BEST OF THE BEST traffic king online.

This program is called "BIG IDEA MASTERMIND".

This is a REAL mastermind where you can learn DIRECTLY from Vick Strizheus. In fact, I even met him in person and was able to talk to him as well.

But this is NOT about me. This is about YOU.

You see...when you join Big Idea Mastermind, you will get the EXACT TRAFFIC SECRETS that Vick used to generate $710,000 in 28 days promoting a HIGH TICKET affiliate program in an EFFECTIVE WAY JUST LIKE VICK DOES so you can start making BIG TICKET commissions online!

Whatever your reasons are for wanting to join, joining the Big Idea Mastermind has MANY BENEFITS.

It can be about wanting to learn traffic.

It can be about making big ticket commissions online.

It can be about learning internet marketing so you can promote your own business better.

It can be about joining a mastermind that sharpens your skills in life and business.

And so much more...

Here are some of my BIG BENEFITS of joining Big Idea Mastermind...

BENEFIT #1 - GET A HIGH CONVERTING TURNKEY ONLINE BUSINESS!

You get a proven and tested TURNKEY ONLINE BUSINESS that runs on its own.

You don't have to create a website because it's already DONE FOR YOU.

You don't have to make products because it's already DONE FOR YOU.

You don't have to create a sales funnel because it's already DONE FOR YOU.

When you join now, you get a TURNKEY ONLINE BUSINESS that is already set up for you and ready to be given to you so you can start making money as soon as possible (if not today)!

Plus, this turnkey online business is created so you can make BIG TICKET affiliate commissions. That means, you will be able to make up to to $4,625 in online commissions per customer you bring.

This is the EXACT SAME turnkey online business that helped my mentor Vick make $710,000 in 28 days.

BENEFIT #2 - MAKE UP TO $3000 IN ONLINE COMMISSIONS!

Another BIG BENEFIT is that you will get the opportunity to promote a high converting affiliate program that can pays you up to $1000 to $3000 in commissions with a 0% refund rate!

I've been making SIX FIGURES online with other marketplaces such as Clickbank. But that became a hassle because I had to deal with $47 or $97 puny commissions, not to mention the high refund rates that many customers have from that marketplace.

But no more! That's because with the HIGH TICKET affiliate program you get access to (when you join Big Idea Mastermind under my team), you will be able to earn HIGH TICKET COMMISSIONS such as $1000 to $3000 in affiliate commissions PER SALE!

Plus, you will NEVER have to deal with refunds because this HIGH TICKET affiliate program has a 0% refund rate!

BENEFIT #3 - GET TRAFFIC SECRETS FROM THE #1 KING OF TRAFFIC!

You get to discover insider traffic secrets from the BEST of the BEST traffic marketer online!

You don't have to depend on affiliates.

You don't have to depend on joint ventures.

You don't have to hope and wish to get traffic.

...Instead starting today, you CAN CONTROL your OWN destiny.

Now, you can master the ability to get traffic so you can be able to promote your own products that could impact the world in a positive way.

So join Big Idea Mastermind today!

...And after you join now, your RESULTS as an internet marketer can SKY ROCKET through the roof.

You will know INSIDER traffic strategies that 99% of internet marketers have NO CLUE ABOUT!!!

....That's what you can gain as well when you join Big Idea Mastermind under my team by clicking the link below.

Plus, you can get Vick's High Traffic Academy ($2000 course) absolutely for FREE if you buy ALL the products by becoming a DIAMOND member under my team TODAY.

The TRAFFIC SKILLS you gain by taking action is just ONE benefit.

BENEFIT #4 - BECOME A PART OF A MASTERMIND!

Plus, you will NOT be alone in this journey because you will INSTANTLY be inside our mastermind to insure your questions are answered ANYTIME you want or need help.

The BIG BENEFIT for joining Big Idea Mastermind is that you join a MASTERMIND full of people who are into success, personal development, and internet marketing.

Trust me...your success will SKY ROCKET when you are around LIKE MINDED people who have the SAME GOAL of achieving MASSIVE success in life and business (just like you)!

I've been a full time internet marketer online learning everything by myself. If I was part of a mastermind like this, my success would have been faster and greater than ever before. I'm glad I enjoyed now than missing out on this amazing mastermind.

Anytime you need help or training, there are TONS of people that really feel like family who help you, encourage you, support you, and sharpen your skills to really be the BEST internet marketer you can be.

...By now, you probably realize there are MORE benefits to joining Big Idea Mastermind than just making money online.

That's why I joined. Not just the money. But the opportunity to become the BEST internet marketer I can be so that I can ultimately create and produce my own products that can get traffic with ease.

BENEFIT #5 - GET MENTORED BY ME PERSONALLY!

In addition, you get to be personally mentored by me, a six figure earner online. I've earned a six figure a year income since 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013.

When you join this turnkey online business, you also get DIRECT ACCESS to me so you can get your questions answered by me whenever you need help in this business.

As long as you join NOW, you can get direct access to my PRIVATE TRAINING which are EXCLUSIVE to my team members.

My private training will help you QUICKLY get started to get FASTER RESULTS with this turnkey online business which you can get TODAY by joining NOW!

In Less Than 30 Days of Joining Big Idea Mastermind, Check Out My RESULTS...

Here are some of the results I have achieved after joining within about a month.

I made a BIG TICKET commission getting paid $3,000 in affiliate commission for ONE single sale!!!

I ranked #541 in the leaderboards in less than 30 days of joining this business!

NEW UPDATE!!! - I ranked #73 in the leaderboards in just 90 days! That is me ranking in the TOP 1% of affilates in this business in just 90 days!

Here's another screenshot of another day where I made $560.68 in just ONE single day with this business!

I got another BIG TICKET sale of $1,000 from one single sale as well as recurring commission sales using the same strategies learned in Big Idea Mastermind!

Vick is the #1 Income Earner in Empower Network and YOU CAN learn from him (PRICELESS)!

When you join Big Idea Mastermind under me, you WILL learn from Vick Strizheus (the FOUNDER of Big Idea Mastermind, the guy who made $710,000 in 28 days WITHOUT affiliates, WITHOUT joint ventures, and WITHOUT his own product)!

That's because anyone who joins under any Big Idea Mastermind member (like myself) will be part of the BIG IDEA FAMILY! That means, you get to learn from Vick PLUS YOU LEARN from my example (a six figure earner online) as well! TWO packages in ONE!

...Oh yeah I'm doing pretty well too and I'll show how you can achieve success as well!

UPDATE - I'm getting REAL SUCCESS just by joining within a couple months!

UPDATE AGAIN! - I am updating this constantly because I'm getting RESULTS CONSTANTLY every single week and every single month!

EVEN MORE UPDATES AGAIN! - That's because I get BETTER RESULTS each and every day and you can get AMAZING RESULTS with Big Idea Mastermind - GET IN NOW!

Here is me with Lawrence Tam, a top earner in the internet marketing industry.

Here me with Ed Dale, a top internet marketing millionaire!

Check out my Mercedes Benz I was able to pay off with cash with internet marketing!

ANOTHER UPDATE AGAIN! - I continue getting BETTER RESULTS every single day and I'll show you HOW when you join my team!

Plus, You Get To Live the Internet Lifestyle!

I got to go to Hawaii and meet and learn from Vick Strizheus (Founder of Big Idea Mastermind) as well as Dave Sharpe (Co-Founder of Empower Network) - TWO Internet Millionaires!

Plus, I got to meet, talk, and learn from Dave Wood, the Founder of Empower Network and ANOTHER Internet MILLIONAIRE!

Plus, I got to meet EVEN MORE cool and awesome people as well! You TOO Can Live the Internet Lifestyle as well which means you can live your life on your OWN terms while making money online!

Using the EXACT strategies that Vick Strizheus reveals in his $2000 High Traffic Academy Course (which you get for FREE if you join Big Idea Mastermind as an ALL IN Diamond Member), I got MASSIVE RESULTS within just about a month of joining this new business! Again, these income statements are not typical results as I don't know how much time, energy, and work you'll put it into the business.

But I know for me personally, I have had BIG RESULTS within about a month of joining this business.

In about a month, I've already made THOUSANDS with a small tiny list (which I built from scratch using some of Vick's strategies in his High Traffic Academy course - which you get for FREE EXCLUSIVELY if you join as a Big Idea Mastermind Diamond member under my personal team).

Not only that, I've also met amazing people in the industry like Lawrence Tam who made over $100,000 in a single month.

This is Just the Beginning...

My financial goal is no longer to be a six figure a year earner. I've already done that with my other internet businesses.

Now with Vick's TRAFFIC SECRETS as part of my arsenal, my NEW FINANCIAL GOAL is to to become a billionaire because if you dream bigger, you achieve bigger. So whatever your current income goal is, add another zero to it so you can also dream bigger and achieve bigger as well. My thinking has become BIGGER and I truly believe that if you dream bigger, you will achieve bigger as well.

...So now I have joined this mastermind, I'm personally looking for people who also want to join this mastermind under my team.

It doesn't matter what experience you have right now.

All it is matters is that you have a strong DESIRE & COMMITMENT to achieve success in life and get to LIVE the internet lifestyle.

And what BETTER place to get trained in achieving success in life and live the internet lifestyle other than the INTERNET TRAFFIC KING himself, Vick Strizheus?

This is Your Opportunity to Join Big Idea Mastermind that Will Reveal You the Best Success Secrets Online...

This is your opportunity to join a mastermind, learn ALL the BEST traffic secrets from Vick Strizheus' training and courses, and LIVE the INTERNET LIFESTYLE that you truly dreamed of living.

Plus when you join Big Idea Mastermind through my team (by clicking the link below), you ALSO get extra training resources from my exclusive group in facebook. Note: As my business is growing bigger and bigger, I will not be able to talk to you or coach you individually (as I'm sure that's not what you aspire to do in your own business).

I will provide resources such as traffic resources & some video training to clarify on what to do but it is UP TO YOU to go out there and use the resources and take action.

I'm ALL IN in this program. That's why I am ALWAYS testing ALL KINDS of traffic methods that I am discovering from Vick's HIGH TRAFFIC ACADEMY (only available to Big Idea Mastermind members - which you can get for FREE if you join under my team as long as you go all in as a Big Idea Mastermind DIAMOND member).

When you join my team, I will provide extra resources on what works with me to help you to go out and use as well. Whatever works for me, I will provide you my EXACT traffic sources and secrets to you.

So if you are SERIOUS about achieving success in your life and business and want to get the BEST TRAFFIC TRAINING ONLINE, then join Big Idea Mastermind today!

HERE IS WHAT YOU GET:

Empower Network (Turnkey Online Business) - Empower Network is the Turnkey Online Business that can make you up to $4,625 in online commissions for a single customer! You must become a paid member of Empower Network to be able to sell this program. Afeter you become a paid member of Empower Network through this page, you also can get Big Idea Mastermind turnkey system (squeeze page, sales page, website, all done for you).

Big Idea Mastermind System (Turnkey Online System) - The #1 Turnkey Online Website/System That Sells Empower Network with the HIGHEST conversion. You get the BEST converting squeeze page, sales funnel, etc created by Vick Strizheus (#1 income earner in Empower Network) so you can make BIG commissions online with Empower Network's TURNKEY ONLINE BUSINESS! Plus, you get INSIDER training from one of the most successful internet marketers in the world. Plus, you get access to a REAL mastermind that can impact you GREATER than a typical internet course.

In short, you use Big Idea Mastermind (turnkey website) to sell Empower Network (turnkey online business) which makes you HIGH TICKET affiliate commissions (up to $4625 in online commissions) if you buy ALL the products inside Empower Network today!

BJ Min's EXCLUSIVE Mentorship & Training - You also get directly mentored by me personally in my private SuccessBorn Team because I will become your sponsor guiding you to achieve success with Empower Network using the Big Idea Mastermind system. I was ranked #131 in the leaderboards in Empower Network (that is TOP 1% of the affiliates in this business). My goal is to help you show my SECRETS to succeed in your Empower Network business!

MY BONUSES (Exclusive to My SuccessBorn Team)

• FREE BONUS #1: Quick Start Video
    • FREE BONUS #2: EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO MY SUCCESSBORN TEAM FACEBOOK GROUP
    • FREE BONUS #3: How to Get Traffic (My Secret FREE & PAID Traffic Sources)
    • EXTRA BONUS: HIGH TRAFFIC ACADEMY COURSE (If you buy all products inside Empower Network)

You Can Make REAL MONEY Online Like Other REAL PEOPLE Just Like You Making REAL MONEY Online Using the #1 TURNKEY ONLINE BUSINESS (Empower Network) with the training & guidance of our #1 Mastermind (Big Idea Mastermind)!

You get access to a REAL MASTERMIND led by EmpowerNetwork's #1 income earner, Vick Strizheus. Inside this mastermind, you will discover the BEST internet marketing and personal development secrets to make money with Empower Network. The secrets in this mastermind can be used to build your Empower Network business as well as ANY other business you have or want to create in the future! Plus, you get INSIDER training from one of the most successful internet marketers in the world.

Plus, you get access to a REAL mastermind that can impact you GREATER than a typical internet course.

You're about to join one of the highest and coolest masterminds in the industry and get access to one-of-a-kind automated marketing system which will allow you to create a realistic $5,000 per month income within 30-60 days and then double it in the next 60. That's our goal and I want to have 100% success rate.

How Are We Going To Do That?

Simple. We use Empower Network as a vehicle and Big Idea Mastermind Team is a driving force (the engine) that will power this vehicle and make it move faster than anything you've ever seen before! I believe we will make a huge difference in the industry and change a LOT of lives for the better... starting with YOU.

Why Use Empower Network as a Vehicle?

It's the hottest vehicle there is right now. And we're going to capitalize on that by powering it with our own unique custom marketing system and building it right in to the Big Idea Mastermind.

I chose Empower for 3 main reasons:

1. 100% Commissions

2. Great Products
    3. Great Leadership When we marry that with Big Idea Mastermind, we'll be UNSTOPPABLE and make a big dent in the industry.

The Plan

As promised, your Big Idea Mastermind membership fee ($497/mo) is waived, but in order for you to make money, you still need to position yourself in the Comp. Plan with Empower Network.

I highly recommend getting positioned at the highest level possible so that you can make the most amount of money possible starting right away. This is very important. 95% of your success will depend on where and how you position yourself. So do what you can to get the best positioning possible.

Plus, the higher you position yourself, not only will you earn more money per sale (and therefore reach your goal a lot faster), but you will also gain access to higher levels of Big Idea Mastermind... reaching all the way up to the Diamond Level (which is ultimately where you want to be at.)

The Breakdown

You get Big Idea Mastermind for FREE if you purchase Empower Network by clicking the link below. It starts at just $25 a month. For the price of a dinner for two, you can start earning money online while getting trained by Vick, the mastermind, and myself.

YOUR OPTIONS TO JOIN NOW:

Option #1 (BEST OPTION) - DIAMOND Level (ALL IN):
    (The #1 Most Popular Option Chosen by the Top Earners in This Business)

You get this by purchasing ALL the products inside Empower Network (Empower Network Blogging System + Inner Circle + Costa Rica Intensive + 15K Formula + Master's Retreat).

• You Are Positioned To Make Up To $4,622.00 Per Sale (Plus $125/Mo. recurring!)
    • Empower Network Blogging Platform
    • Empower Network Inner Circle Trainings (60+ Audio Interviews with TOP earners in
    • Empower Network Costa Rica Intensive (Video of Insider Seminar with TOP leaders in the industry held where the Founder of Empower Network Lives!)
    • Empower Network "$15K Formula" (Over 10+ Top traffic strategies by TOP earners in Empower Network revealed to you in VIDEO!)
    • Empower Network Master's Retreat (You get to watch on video the EXACT seminar by the TOP of the TOP earners in Empower Network and learn how to take your business from six figures a year to SEVEN figures a year!)
    • MAKE BIG TICKET Affiliate Commissions (up to $4622 per sale for 1 Single Customer!)
    • Empower Network Inner Circle Trainings (really good stuff!)
    • Empower Network Costa Rica Intensive ($4,000 value)
    • Empower Network "$15K Formula"
    • Empower Network Masters Retreat
    • Big Idea Mastermind Automated Custom Marketing / Sales System
    • BIM Success Coaching
    • BIM Internet Marketing Mastery
    • BIM Weekly Training Webinars (exclusive to Platinum members only)
    • BIM Paid Traffic Mastery 1 (specific methods to getting low cost traffic NOW)
    • BIM Free Traffic Mastery (specific methods to getting 100% free traffic NOW)
    • BIM Paid Traffic Mastery 2 (advanced traffic sources reserved only for Diamond members)
    • 24/7 Access To All BIM Weekly Webinar Recordings
    • BIM Software Suite (tools that will help you run your business 10 times faster!)
    • "30 Days To $10K" Program (step-by-step daily guide for building at least $10K within your first 30 days. LIFE CHANGING to say the least! You really need this.)
    • FREE Solo Ad Co-Op To My Personal 200,000 Well Cultivated List to help you jump start your BIM business and get you sales right away!
    • Access To High Traffic Academy Masters Course (Versions 1 and 2)
    • Diamond Monthly Mastermind Advanced Trainings (reserved only for Diamond members.)
    • Introduction To The Most Secret Traffic Networks In Existence (reserved only for my $20K private clients)
    • Invitation To A Private Million Dollar Diamond Mastermind Parties for Future Events (EXCLUSIVE for ALL IN Diamond Level members).
    • Total Investment = $5000 onetime payment + $125 a month

Option #2 - PLATINUM Level:

You get this by purchasing Empower Network (Empower Network Blogging System + Inner Circle + Costa Rica Intensive + 15K Formula).

• You Are Positioned To Make Up To $1,622 Per Sale (PLUS $125 monthly recurring)
    • Empower Network Inner Circle Trainings (60+ Audio Interviews with TOP earners in
    • Empower Network Costa Rica Intensive (Video of Insider Seminar with TOP leaders in the industry held where the Founder of Empower Network Lives!)
    • Empower Network "$15K Formula" (Over 10+ Top traffic strategies by TOP earners in Empower Network revealed to you in VIDEO!)
    • Big Idea Mastermind Automated Marketing System
    • BIM Success Coaching
    • Les Brown
    • Brian Tracy
    • Jack Canfield
    • Bob Proctor
    • and many others!
    • Internet Marketing 101
    • The 6 Figure Blueprint (Full Edition)
    • Traffic Generation Fast Start
    • List Building
    • Total Investment = $1500 onetime payment + $125 a month

Option #3 - With GOLD Level:

You get this by purchasing Empower Network (Empower Network Blogging System + Inner Circle + Costa Rica Intensive). (Total Investment = $500 onetime payment + $125 a month)

• You Are Positioned To Make Up To $625 per sale (PLUS $125 monthly recurring)
    • BIM Success Coaching
    • Les Brown
    • Brian Tracy
    • Jack Canfield
    • Bob Proctor
    • and many others!
    • Internet Marketing 101
    • List Building
    • Total Investment = $500 onetime payment + $125 a month

Option #4 - With SILVER Level:

You get this by purchasing Empower Network (Empower Network Blogging System + Inner Circle). (Total Investment = $125 a month)

• You Are Positioned To Make Up To $125 per sale (monthly recurring)
    • Empower Network Inner Circle Trainings (60+ Audio Interviews with TOP earners in Empower Network)
    • BIM Success Coaching
    • Les Brown
    • Brian Tracy
    • Jack Canfield
    • Bob Proctor
    • and many others!
    • Internet Marketing 101
    • List Building
    • Total Investment = $125 a month

Option #5 - BASIC Level:

You get this by purchasing Empower Network (Empower Network Blogging System). (Total Investment = $25 a month)

• You Are Positioned To Make Up To $25 per sale (monthly recurring)
    • BIM Success Coaching
    • Les Brown
    • Brian Tracy
    • Jack Canfield
    • Bob Proctor
    • and many others!
    • Internet Marketing 101
    • List Building
    • Total Investment = $25 a month

BENEFITS IF YOU JOIN MY TEAM TODAY:

By Joining My team TODAY, you get the Empower Network TURNKEY ONLINE BUSINESS PLUS EVERYTHING in Big Idea Mastermind PLUS my EXCLUSIVE Benefits & Bonuses by joining my team (SuccessBorn Team)!

Benefits to Join Big Idea Mastermind Through My Team (SuccessBorn Team)!www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b-HmU3GvUEMore Benefits to Join Big Idea Mastermind Under My Team! Even More Benefits to Join Big Idea Mastermind Under My Team!www.youtube.com/watch?v=te6jFXfWcO4PROOF I MAKE SIX FIGURES A YEAR: Even More Benefits to Join Big Idea Mastermind Under My Team!www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z6rcDyBMp0Check out my Mercedes Benz that I paid off with internet marketing!

PREVIEW OF TRAINING YOU GET FROM ME:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUlaixfYGd0TRAINING - PREVIEW OF PRIVATE TRAINING YOU GET FROM ME WHEN YOU JOIN MY TEAM! GAIN FREEDOM & ENJOY THE INTERNET LIFESTYLE! LIVE YOUR LIFE/VISION/CALLING TO THE FULLEST! MY THOUGHTS ON WHAT YOU GAIN WHEN YOU JOIN: Video on Why I Joined Big Idea Mastermind and WHY Every SERIOUS Internet Marketer Should as Well. WATCH VICK STRIZHEUS & ME EXPLAIN THE BENEFITS OF JOINING BIG IDEA MASTERMIND.

EXCLUSIVE BONUSES IF YOU JOIN MY TEAM NOW:

EXCLUSIVE BONUS #1: DISCOVER HOW TO BUILD YOUR BUSINESS THE RIGHT WAY
    - This is actually the BIGGEST benefit of joining my team. My definition of building your business the right way is to model after the TOP earners in this business instead of trying it the old, traditional way. The old traditional way forces you to be a slave to your business. Well, that is not what you and I want. Thus, I decided to follow the advice from the TOP earners in Empower Network and contrary to what you think, the BEST way to make money in this business is to be MORE FREE. Following the Founder Dave & Dave's advice (which I recommend you to do as well as you will learn inside the training), I do not recommend doing coaching calls, skype calls, phone calls with members unless they go all in and show results (only results will get you insider access to me personally as I have a limited time and growing team). Thus, I will not train you the old way which doesn't work. Instead, I will train you the NEW way which is to give you resources but not slow both of us by being creating a business with a free lifestyle. Plus, you WILL GET MY PERSONAL TRAINING RESOURCES such as traffic sources, video training, and updates to give you the EDGE over other members in this business. Getting to see how I build my business and live a free lifestyle is the biggest benefit you get from me because you will ALSO model someone who is following the advice of the Founder & top earners in this business the RIGHT WAY. That means, you will also be more free & more successful in this business when you model after me because I will show you how to build your business the RIGHT way unlike many who end up being slaves to this business who don't know how to build a business that gives them true freedom.

EXCLUSIVE BONUS #2: Quick Start Video - You get my quick start video training to get you start and STAND OUT in Big Idea Mastermind the right way. This video alone will make you STAND OUT amongst the 90% of others who do the same. By watching this video, you will IMMEDIATELY STAND OUT in the crowd and get BETTER SALES CONVERSION because of 1 simple secret revealed inside this video!

EXCLUSIVE BONUS #3: EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO MY TEAM - After you join now, you will instantly get access to my exclusive facebook group (EXCLUSIVE for my SuccessBorn Team Members). You will get to see even MORE updated traffic secrets & strategies to take your internet business to the NEXT level from a SIX FIGURE earner online!

EXCLUSIVE BONUS #4: How to Get Traffic (Secret FREE & PAID Traffic Sources) - You will discover my INSIDER STRATEGIES (exclusive to my team) on how to get BOTH free and paid traffic the RIGHT WAY. If you want to get HIGH QUALITY leads for FREE, then I will show you an easy & quick method to generate FREE TRAFFIC to your website virtually on AUTOPILOT! This video alone will give you a BREAKTHROUGH shift in how to advertise with paid marketing the RIGHT WAY. This is the EXACT strategy I used to make over $6,700 in 2 months with this business! Basically, whatever traffic method works for me will given to you as my personal team member! In this bonus, you get my secret, proven, and tested TRAFFIC SECRETS that I use to get RESULTS in this business!

BONUS #5: VICK STRIZHEUS' HIGH TRAFFIC ACADEMY COURSE - You can get Vick Strizheus' HIGH TRAFFIC ACADEMY course ($2000 value course) for FREE if you join ALL IN as a Big Idea Diamond member meaning you must purchase ALL the products inside Empower Network (which I recommend because I went ALL IN the first day and that is how you can make the BIG TICKET commissions online, up to $1000 to $3000 commissions per sale). The High Traffic Academy course is a bonus you can get from ANY Big Idea Mastermind member but I wanted to mention it here because this is BY FAR one of the BEST REASONS to join Big Idea Mastermind. This course will reveal how to be a TOP 1% in the internet marketing field in ANY BUSINESS because these traffic secrets work for ANY business online. Again, you can get this bonus ONLY if you join as an ALL IN member meaning you must purchase all the products inside Empower Network. (ALL IN MEMBERS ONLY)

Yes! You Can Get My EXCLUSIVE BONUSES if You Join Right Now!

If you join my team RIGHT NOW, you can get these 7 BONUSES for FREE. In the future, my bonuses may be given only to ALL IN members so hurry and get in now!

My goal is to develop you to be TOP LEADER.

When you join my team, you are joining a LEADER'S team because my vision is to guide, teach, and empower you to become the BEST leader/marketer/person you can be to achieve success in your life and business and to impact the world in a positive way.

TO RECAP, HERE IS WHAT YOU GET:

Empower Network (Turnkey Online Business) - You get a proven and tested turnkey online business that can make you up to $4625 in online commissions for a single customer!

Big Idea Mastermind System (Turnkey Online System) - You get a turnkey online website/system that promotes Empower Network for you on autopilot. You Get The Exact Squeeze Page, Sales Page, Sales Funnel Created By Vick Strizheus ALL Finished & Given To You Instantly After You Become a Paid Member of Empower Network Through The JOIN LINK on this page.

Big Idea Mastermind - You get access to a REAL MASTERMIND led by EmpowerNetwork's #1 income earner, Vick Strizheus. Plus, you get INSIDER training from one of the most successful internet marketers in the world. Plus, you get access to a REAL mastermind that can impact you GREATER than a typical internet course.

BJ Min's EXCLUSIVE Mentorship and Training - Get mentored by me in my private SuccessBorn Team. We will provide you insider secrets to succeed in Empower Network/Big Idea Mastermind because I was ranked #131 in the leaderboards in this business (TOP 1% in the leaderboards). That means you get RESULTS producing secrets and guidance from a 1% in the leaderboards of this business to get YOU real life results!

• MY BONUSES (Exclusive to My Team)
    • FREE BONUS #1: Quick Start Video
    • FREE BONUS #2: EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO MY SUCCESSBORN TEAM FACEBOOK GROUP
    • FREE BONUS #3: How to Get Traffic (My Secret FREE & PAID Traffic Sources)
    • EXTRA BONUS: HIGH TRAFFIC ACADEMY COURSE (If you buy all products inside Empower Network)

In short, you use Big Idea Mastermind (turnkey website) to sell Empower Network (turnkey online business) which makes you HIGH TICKET affiliate commissions (up to $4625 in online commissions) if you buy ALL the products inside Empower Network today!

The total value of this is PRICELESS!

And you can get EVERYTHING above for just clicking the link below. People spend hundreds of thousands of dollars in college education only to barely make a living for a job that they didn't even study in college.

You probably have invested in college or higher education that costed hundreds of thousands of dollars. The cost to join ALL IN in this program is just $5200 which is really considered a fraction of the cost of higher education out there.

You can start as little as $25 (to make $25 per customer) OR go ALL IN by purchasing all products in Empower Network which costs $5125 to make up (to $4625 in online commissions per customer).

Whichever level you choose, the KEY to SUCCESS is to TAKE ACTION NOW!

Invest In Yourself and Get Your Turnkey Online Business Today!

When you join this, you are investing in yourself because this is MORE than just a way to make money online. It's TRULY about investing in yourself to become the BEST person you can be. Plus, you get a proven and tested turnkey online business that can start making you money today!

What you gain in terms of who you can become and what you can get is PRICELESS.

TRUE SUCCESS starts with investing in YOURSELF.

You DESERVE investing in yourself.

Tell yourself that, do it, and see the RESULTS that can happen when you invest in yourself.

Click the link below, invest in yourself, and start your journey to achieve BIG SUCCESS online!

Invest In Yourself and Achieve Success in Your Life Starting Today!

Click the link below and start achieving BIG SUCCESS online! I wish you MUCH success in your life and business and I look forward to helping you achieve your goals in life.

Go ahead and click the link below and get started now!

Here's What You Need To Do Next:

Click the link below, take action, and change your life now!

You CAN achieve success.

You CAN live your destiny.

You DESERVE success.

To do that, you must GO ALL IN and STEP INTO Your Success.

You don't have to live your OLD LIFE anymore.

Get on it right now.

Click the link below!

Take action right now.

Get on my team.

Let's get started right now!

To your success in life and business,

BJ Min
    My Link to JOIN BIM - http://bigideamastermind.com/bimsys/join/successborn
    My Newsletter - http://www.successborn.com
    My Personal Blog - http://www.bjmin101.com
    My Big Idea Mastermind Blog - http://www.bigideamastermindwarrior.com
    My YouTube Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/dictatormethod

P.S. You can get my FREE newsletter here.

P.P.S. To recap, you get ALL THESE:

• Empower Network (Turnkey Online Business) - You get a proven and tested turnkey online business that can make you up to $4625 in online commissions for a single customer!
    • Big Idea Mastermind System (Turnkey Online Website) - The #1 Converting TURNKEY Sales Funnel System/Website that will sell Empower Network for you on autopilot!
    • Big Idea Mastermind - Join our Big Idea Mastermind family where you get the BEST traffic secrets from Vick Strizheus, the #1 income earner in Empower Network.
    • BJ Min's exclusive mentorship and training - You get mentored by me who earns a six figure a year income online PLUS has reached TOP 1% in the leaderboards of Empower Network.
    • In short, you use Big Idea Mastermind (turnkey website) to sell Empower Network (turnkey online business) which makes you HIGH TICKET affiliate commissions (up to $4625 in online commissions) if you buy ALL the products inside Empower Network today!

Click here to join now!

P.P.P.S. Remember, joining now is going to give you the TURNKEY ONLINE BUSINESS with the mastermind who will HELP you achieve MASSIVE success together! Click here to join now!

P.P.P.P.S. After you join now, you will get a PROVEN & TESTED TURNKEY ONLINE BUSINESS to make up to $3000 in affiliate commissions online starting today. Click here to join now!

P.P.P.P.P.S. For BEST results, I recommend you to purchase ALL the products in the upsells to POSITION yourself to make MORE commissions because you will be able to make as much as you purchase in this sales funnel. So if you want to make the BIG TICKET commissions (up to $4625 in commissions per customer), then GO ALL IN and purchase ALL the products today! Click here to join now!

==> CLICK HERE TO GET FREE BONUS After You Join Big Idea Mastermind TODAY - Get TOP 3 TRAFFIC SOURCES USED BY TOP 1% Producer In Big Idea Mastermind & SIX FIGURE INTERNET MARKETER BJ Min!

Contact = successbornteam [at] gmail dot com | Copyright 2013 by
    www.SuccessBorn.com
    Last edited by successborn; 09-28-2013 at 10:38 PM.

Reserved for FAQ

Banned
    Super cool, can't wait to grab this.

Last edited by successborn; 06-25-2013 at 06:54 AM.

Last edited by successborn; 06-25-2013 at 06:54 AM.

Last edited by successborn; 06-25-2013 at 06:55 AM.

Last edited by successborn; 06-25-2013 at 06:56 AM.

Here me with Ed Dale, a top internet marketing guru in the in the internet marketing industry.

Click Here to Watch FREE Video!
    Last edited by successborn; 06-25-2013 at 06:56 AM.

Check out my Mercedez Benz I was able to pay off with cash with internet marketing!

Last edited by successborn; 06-25-2013 at 06:57 AM.

My financial goal is no longer to be a six figure a year earner. I've already done that with my other internet businesses.

Now with Vick's TRAFFIC SECRETS as part of my arsenal, my NEW FINANCIAL GOAL is to make $10,000,000 a year.

My thinking has become BIGGER and I truly believe that
    if you dream bigger, you will achieve bigger as well.

...So now I have joined this mastermind, I'm personally looking for people who also want to join this mastermind under my mentorship.

All it is matters is that you have a strong DESIRE & COMMITMENT to achieve success in life and get to LIVE the internet lifestyle.

And what BETTER place to get trained in achieving success in life and live the internet lifestyle other than the INTERNET TRAFFIC KING himself, Vick Strizheus?

Last edited by successborn; 06-25-2013 at 06:57 AM.

Things Can Turn Around For You...

That's because I'm about to reveal to you a secret on how you can gain the SAME traffic strategies that Vick has used to make $710,000 in 28 days.

...Here's how.

You see...I am learning under Vick Strizheus, the #1 TRAFFIC KING ONLINE!

He is the KING OF ONLINE TRAFFIC and he reveals ALL HIS TRAFFIC SECRETS in his High Traffic Academy course (which is closed to the public but you can get access to it for FREE...keep reading, I'll show you how soon).

WHATEVER your goals are online (to be an affiliate marketer, create your own products, build your own business, get more traffic to your own business, etc), KNOWING and HAVING THE ABILITY TO GENERATE MASSIVE TRAFFIC ONLINE may be one of the SINGLE MOST important skill you absolutely MUST have if you want to be successful online.

...That's right. Because once you know how to get traffic, then you can promote ANYTHING you want with ease.

And now, Vick Strizheus is providing an opportunity to the world to learn his BEST TRAFFIC SECRETS by joining his mastermind called the Big Idea Mastermind.

Last edited by successborn; 05-11-2013 at 05:49 AM.

BENEFIT #1 - BECOME A TRAFFIC KING!

You get to discover insider traffic secrets from the BEST of the BEST traffic marketer online!

You don't have to depend on affiliates.

You don't have to depend on joint ventures.

You don't have to hope and wish to get traffic.

...Instead starting today, you CAN CONTROL your OWN destiny.

Now, you can master the ability to get traffic so you can be able to promote your own products that could impact the world in a positive way.

So join Big Idea Mastermind today!

...And after you join now, your RESULTS as an internet marketer can SKY ROCKET through the roof.

You will know INSIDER traffic strategies that 99% of internet marketers have NO CLUE ABOUT!!!

....That's what you can gain as well when you join Big Idea Mastermind under my team by clicking the link below.

Plus, you can get Vick's High Traffic Academy ($2000 course) absolutely for FREE if you join as a DIAMOND member under my team.

The TRAFFIC SKILLS you gain by taking action is just ONE benefit.
    Last edited by successborn; 06-25-2013 at 06:58 AM.

BENEFIT #2 - HIGH TICKET AFFILIATE COMMISSIONS!

Another BIG BENEFIT is that you will get the opportunity to promote a high converting affiliate program that can pays you up to $1000 to $3000 in commissions with a 0% refund rate!

I've been making SIX FIGURES online with other marketplaces such as Clickbank. But that became a hassle because I had to deal with $47 or $97 puny commissions, not to mention the high refund rates that many customers have from that marketplace.

But no more! That's because with the HIGH TICKET affiliate program you get access to (when you join Big Idea Mastermind under my team), you will be able to earn HIGH TICKET COMMISSIONS such as $1000 to $3000 in affiliate commissions PER SALE!

Plus, you will NEVER have to deal with refunds because this HIGH TICKET affiliate program has a 0% refund rate!

BENEFIT #3 - BECOME A PART OF A MASTERMIND!

Another BIG BENEFIT for joining Big Idea Mastermind is that you join a MASTERMIND full of people who are into success, personal development, and internet marketing.

Trust me...your success will SKY ROCKET when you are around LIKE MINDED people who have the SAME GOAL of achieving MASSIVE success in life and business (just like you)!

I've been a full time internet marketer online learning everything by myself. If I was part of a mastermind like this, my success would have been faster and greater than ever before. I'm glad I enjoyed now than missing out on this amazing mastermind.

Anytime you need help or training, there are TONS of people that really feel like family who help you, encourage you, support you, and sharpen your skills to really be the BEST internet marketer you can be.

...By now, you probably realize there are MORE benefits to joining Big Idea Mastermind than just making money online.

That's why I joined. Not just the money. But the opportunity to become the BEST internet marketer I can be so that I can ultimately create and produce my own products that can get traffic with ease.

Now with Vick's TRAFFIC SECRETS as part of my arsenal, my NEW FINANCIAL GOAL is to make $10,000,000 a year. My thinking has become BIGGER and I truly believe that if you dream bigger, you will achieve bigger as well.

...So now I have joined this mastermind, I'm personally looking for people who also want to join this mastermind under my mentorship.

Last edited by successborn; 06-25-2013 at 06:59 AM.

BONUSES IF YOU JOIN UNDER MY TEAM:

• HIGH TRAFFIC ACADEMY COURSE - You can get Vick Strizheus' HIGH TRAFFIC ACADEMY course ($2000 value course) for FREE if you join ALL IN as a Big Idea Diamond member. This is by far the BEST TRAINING on how to get traffic to ANY website you have online! (DIAMOND LEVEL MEMBERS ONLY)
    • PRIVATE VIDEO TRAINING - "QUICK START VIDEO" created by me (When you join under me, you don't have to worry about being overwhelmed because you'll get the most important nuts and bolts to get started to set up your business PLUS drive MASSIVE traffic to your site!) - $2000 VALUE
    • DONE FOR YOU Ebook Submission Service - If you have an eBook and want to get your eBook PUBLISHED to Amazon Kindle, my team of eBook experts can do it for you and this can be ANOTHER AUTOPILOT lead & income generator for you! (DIAMOND LEVEL MEMBERS ONLY) -$3000 VALUE
    • MENTORED BY A SIX FIGURE EARNER - You will get personally trained by a SIX FIGURE internet marketer (myself) who has made six figures online since 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013!
    • GET MY PROVEN & TESTED TRAFFIC METHODS - You will get ALL proven & tested TRAFFIC SECRETS that I PERSONALLY TESTED to help you QUICKLY get RESULTS in your business!
    • EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO MY TEAM FACEBOOK GROUP - You can get INSIDER SECRETS to succeed with Big Idea Mastermind!
    • And much more!

Last edited by successborn; 06-25-2013 at 06:59 AM.

Here's the TRUE Benefit to Join Big Idea Mastermind...
    Watch video now:

Last edited by successborn; 06-25-2013 at 07:00 AM.

Last edited by successborn; 06-25-2013 at 07:00 AM.

Last edited by successborn; 06-25-2013 at 07:01 AM.

UPDATE on 5/16/2013 -I've been a full time internet marketer for 5+ years and have already made a six figure income online BEFORE joining Big Idea Mastermind.

Joining Big Idea Mastermind has been ONE of the BEST decisions I have ever made in my internet marketing career and as a person because they emphasize the importance of constant personal development.

In just 2 months of joining Big Idea Mastermind, I've made OVER $6000 with $625 in residual monthly income and it's growing every single week! Not just the money but the opportunity to be around a MASTERMIND who supports, encourages, inspires, and helps you GROW in your skills as an internet marketer AND as a person (through personal development) is priceless.

The value is not just the money you make but the SKILL you gain as a better business owner/marketer/person through amazing internet marketing & how to get traffic training AND personal development.

I encourage you to click the join link below and learn more about Big Idea Mastermind. Stay focused, work hard, put EVERYTHING you got into this business, give value to others, and you will succeed in this business.

Have fun guys and look forward to seeing you guys at the TOP!

To your success in life & business,

BJ

When you join Big Idea Mastermind under me, you WILL learn from Vick Strizheus (the FOUNDER of Big Idea Mastermind, the guy who made $710,000 in 28 days WITHOUT affiliates, WITHOUT joint ventures, and WITHOUT his own product)!

That's because anyone who joins under any Big Idea Mastermind member (like myself) will be part of the BIG IDEA FAMILY! That means, you get to learn from Vick PLUS YOU LEARN from me (a six figure earner online) as well! TWO packages in ONE!

Oh yeah I'm doing pretty with BIM too and I'll show how you can achieve success as well!

Last edited by successborn; 06-25-2013 at 07:02 AM.

• BUILD YOUR BUSINESS THE RIGHT WAY: This is actually the BIGGEST benefit of joining my team. My definition of building your business the right way is to model after the TOP earners in this business instead of trying it the old, traditional way. The old traditional way forces you to be a slave to your business. Well, that is not what you and I want. Thus, I decided to follow the advice from the TOP earners in Empower Network and contrary to what you think, the BEST way to make money in this business is to be MORE FREE. Following the Founder Dave & Dave's advice (which I recommend you to do as well as you will learn inside the training), I do not recommend doing coaching calls, skype calls, phone calls with members unless they go all in and show results (only results will get you insider access to me personally as I have a limited time and growing team). Thus, I will not train you the old way which doesn't work. Instead, I will train you the NEW way which is to give you resources but not slow both of us by being creating a business with a free lifestyle. Plus, you WILL GET MY PERSONAL TRAINING RESOURCES such as traffic sources, video training, and updates to give you the EDGE over other members in this business. Getting to see how I build my business and live a free lifestyle is the biggest benefit you get from me because you will ALSO model someone who is following the advice of the Founder & top earners in this business the RIGHT WAY. That means, you will also be more free & more successful in this business when you model after me because I will show you how to build your business the RIGHT way unlike many who end up being slaves to this business who don't know how to build a business that gives them true freedom.
    • This is the biggest benefit because you will be able to MODEL someone who has a successful online business AND has a FREEDOM LIFESTYLE (that is why you want to succeed in the internet business)!

Last edited by successborn; 06-25-2013 at 07:02 AM.

This is awesome!!!

Last edited by successborn; 06-25-2013 at 07:03 AM.

Last edited by successborn; 06-25-2013 at 07:03 AM.

...PLUS YOU GET MY 7 EXCLUSIVE BONUSES IF YOU JOIN MY TEAM NOW:
    By Joining My team TODAY, you get EVERYTHING in Big Idea Mastermind PLUS my EXCLUSIVE Bonuses by joining my team (SuccessBorn Team)!

• BONUS #1: How to Rank #1 in Google - I will show you a 15 minute video that shows you how I ranked #1 in Google for popular keywords in this business within 1 week! I will show you this SECRET EXCLUSIVELY to people who join my team today. In this Bonus #1, You will discover How to DUPLICATE MY EXACT STRATEGY to get rank #1 in Google!

Last edited by successborn; 06-25-2013 at 07:04 AM.

Bro I'm looking to join big idea mastermind. But I've got some questions;Will this work if I have no previous experience?
    I'm a total newbie, I have no list, I have nothing.
    Will it require any more investment after the fee of $25?

absolutely bro.

there are many people who have NEVER made any money online FINALLY make money with Big Idea Mastermind.

Your past is NOT the future.

Last edited by successborn; 06-25-2013 at 07:04 AM.

My Honest Big Idea Mastermind Review:

Last edited by successborn; 06-25-2013 at 07:05 AM.

UPDATE - I'm ranking #192 out of ALL affiliates in this business!

JOIN MY TEAM and I'll show how I do it and how you can make BIG MONEY starting now!

Click here to make money online!
    Last edited by successborn; 06-25-2013 at 02:51 AM.

NEW UPDATE - I'm ranking #135 out of ALL affiliates (over 100,000+ affiliates)!

JOIN NOW and I'll show how I do it and how you can make BIG MONEY starting now!

Last edited by successborn; 06-26-2013 at 04:37 PM.

When you join Big Idea Mastermind under me (by clicking link below), you are learning from a SIX FIGURE EARNER online. Check out just ONE of my clickbank accounts.

Last edited by successborn; 06-26-2013 at 04:37 PM.

NEWER UPDATE!!! - I am now ranking #73 out of ALL affiliates in this business in just 90 days!

You will get mentored by me to discover how to use the TURNKEY ONLINE BUSINESS to make BIG MONEY ONLINE starting today!

Click here to make money online now!
    Last edited by successborn; 06-26-2013 at 04:38 PM.

NEWER UPDATE!!! - I am now ranking #52 out of ALL affiliates in this business in just 90 days!

Get Your TURNKEY ONLINE BUSINESS to make BIG MONEY ONLINE starting today!

Click here to get your turnkey online business!
    Last edited by successborn; 06-26-2013 at 04:39 PM.

NEWER UPDATE!!! - I am now ranking #58 out of ALL affiliates in this business in just 90 days!

Click here to get your turnkey online business!
    Last edited by successborn; 06-26-2013 at 04:40 PM.

How To Cross That Line To Success!!

Click Here To Get Your Turnkey Online Business!

How To Stand Out From The 99% By Being Unique (Be Yourself)!

How to Outsource Your Business and Live the Internet Lifestyle

Sell More - The More People Buy, The More People Want To Buy

Take Action Now - Imperfect Action Is Better Than No Action!

BJ Min Internet Marketing HANGOUT - Create Your Vision!

Make Your Own Vision Bigger Than Big Idea Mastermind

If You Want To Succeed, Then Set a Higher Standard Than the Norm

SuccessBorn Team - Secrets to Success in This Business

How to Multiply Your Impact in Marketing by 100X!

How to Become a Leader - Believe You are BEYOND Me!

How to Make a Six Figure Income Online

How to Get Your Team to Get Results

Focus on Your Vision to Go Forward in Your Business

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information