Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Hot NEW WP Plugin] Get Sticky Profits & Boost Conversions & Sales By Up To 300%!!!

[Hot NEW WP Plugin] Get Sticky Profits & Boost Conversions & Sales By Up To 300%!!!

See Sticky Profit Builder In Action

Grab Your Copy Today!

Sticky Profit Builder - DEVELOPER License

Sticky Profit Builder - MULTI License

Sticky Profit Builder - SINGLE License

Last edited by Anton Nadilo; 06-23-2013 at 03:35 AM.

1. How many sites can I use with the multisite licence?
    A. Maximum of 10 sites

2. Do Facebook, Google, Linkedin and the others you mention REALLY use this "Sticky" concept? Show me the Proof....

3. Are there any OTO's or Upgrade Options ?

Sticky Profit Builder is exactly what we used to get a 300% increase in profits from clicks. It does everything you need it too!

However, if you’re interested in upping the results even more we offer a few upgrade packages.

You may find something like a delayed sticky widget available or even one click optins for your list.

But that’s just a little taste of what you get with the upgrades.

Trust me, if you’re site needs a plugin, it’s Sticky Profit Builder.

See it in action https://s3.amazonaws.com/stickypb/jv...u/SPBProWT.mp4

Our second upgarde option is an uber powerful List Building Plugin that will blow you away!!

If you want to see a DEMO video and wallthrough of Sticky List Builder Developer visit https://s3.amazonaws.com/stickypb/jv...ru/SLBv2WT.mp4

4. Where can I get support if I encounter any issues?

Here's the link to our 24/7 support desk https://stickymarketing.zendesk.com/home.

Please do not hesitate submit a ticket if youhave any problems or concerns. We want you to be delighted with your purchase and will hard work to remedy and issue you have in the quickest time possible.
    Last edited by Anton Nadilo; 05-05-2013 at 01:20 AM.

Signed up. Hope I've a chance to receive free copy of Sticky Profit Builder. Thanks!

Ya bro! Definitely down with this one!

A plugin that can increase both proftis and optins from the second you install it... what's there not to love? :D

Kudos to you and Garish for creating this super-cool puglin.

- Jay

Quote Originally Posted by tears_in_heaven View Post
    Signed up. Hope I've a chance to receive free copy of Sticky Profit Builder. Thanks!
    Good Luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by jaggyjay View Post
    Ya bro! Definitely down with this one!

A plugin that can increase both proftis and optins from the second you install it... what's there not to love? :D

Kudos to you and Garish for creating this super-cool puglin.

- Jay
    Jaggy Jay...super-cool dude

Always love your support bro...let's rock this one!!

Click Stick & Profit

Anton

Anton and I are really excited to be bringing you our latest Sticky Profit Builder plugin. This is, without any doubt, a KILLER plugin.

Anyone that tries it out will simply love it. I am eagerly looking forward to the launch, make sure you get your hands on a copy of this plugin :)

ENJOY !
    Garish

Testing it at Traffic Generation Café as we speak; will let you know how it goes.

Anton, you sure know how to build suspense!

Looks great, looking forward to this launch. Can this plugin be used on Google Adsense or Amazon affiliate sites?

Quote Originally Posted by ahew View Post
    Anton, you sure know how to build suspense!
    Thanks Adrienne I appreciate the praise...this should be a good one

cheers

Anton

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Hoffman View Post
    Testing it at Traffic Generation Café as we speak; will let you know how it goes.
    Thanks for your support Ana.

Look forward to receving your honest review....

psst....we know you wiill love it.....

cheers

Anton

Quote Originally Posted by completed View Post
    Looks great, looking forward to this launch. Can this plugin be used on Google Adsense or Amazon affiliate sites?
    Thanks for your question.

Yes, it is perfect for Adsense and Amazon Affiliate Sites.

Cheers

Anton

Hi Anton and Garish, will the Sticky List Builder support SendReach (List Animal) in addition to Aweber, Get Response, etc? Looking forward to this launch, looks incredible, and amazing functionality built in.

Quote Originally Posted by cr8tiv1 View Post
    Hi Anton and Garish, will the Sticky List Builder support SendReach (List Animal) in addition to Aweber, Get Response, etc? Looking forward to this launch, looks incredible, and amazing functionality built in.
    Hi cr8tiv1,

Yes, it will work with SendReach as we have a general email service integration option as well. Hit up the support if you need any assistance :)

This looks really cool! I'm in :)

Great work, Anton. I've got it live on my site and it's working great! Thanks for the interview today.

I am confused about the "options"
    How many sites to install on please ...
    - Lite = 1 site
    - Multi = 10 sites
    - Pro = ?????

Then ... you say the OTO-1 is the PRO
    - is this the "pro" option above??

Quote Originally Posted by Boeta View Post
    I am confused about the "options"
    How many sites to install on please ...
    - Lite = 1 site
    - Multi = 10 sites
    - Pro = ?????

Then ... you say the OTO-1 is the PRO
    - is this the "pro" option above??
    My apologies, we wanted to bring this to you as fast as we could because we know just how powerful it is and we did have that mistake on the sales page. It is fixed now. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by mikefrommaine View Post
    Great work, Anton. I've got it live on my site and it's working great! Thanks for the interview today.
    Always a pleasure Mike....thanks for the support

I still don't understand the # sites allowed for the Stick List Builder Pro (2nd upgrade) - don't say it's on the sales page - I can't find it. Just tell me if the # sites is limited for this option.

Quote Originally Posted by Garish Wasil View Post
    My apologies, we wanted to bring this to you as fast as we could because we know just how powerful it is and we did have that mistake on the sales page. It is fixed now. I apologize for any inconvenience.
    I still don't understand the # sites allowed for the Stick List Builder Pro (2nd upgrade) - don't say it's on the sales page - I can't find it. Just tell me if the # sites is limited for this option.

Quote Originally Posted by jdeese1014 View Post
    We apologise for any confusion and appreciate your feedback. This is a DEVELOPER license so it can be used on an unlimited number of domains

Hope that answers your question.

cheers

Anton

SendReach supported - cool!

Thank You :) appreciate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garish Wasil View Post
    Hi cr8tiv1,

Yes, it will work with SendReach as we have a general email service integration option as well. Hit up the support if you need any assistance :)

(1) Are updates included?
    (2) Are updates handled through the WP Admin system like most plugins?

Quote Originally Posted by RichardH View Post
    (1) Are updates included?
    (2) Are updates handled through the WP Admin system like most plugins?
    Hi Richard,

Yes, updates of this product are included and all updates are handled through your WP Admin panel so we have made it nice and easy.

Enjoy the plugin!!

cheers

Anton

HI Anton, I would like to have a sticky Text (Call to action) or Banner within a post (not in the sidebar). Could the plugin do this? or if I have a one column template but want to have some parts insider the post or text sticky, is that possible with this plugin? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Trendhunter View Post
    HI Anton, I would like to have a sticky Text (Call to action) or Banner within a post (not in the sidebar). Could the plugin do this? or if I have a one column template but want to have some parts insider the post or text sticky, is that possible with this plugin? Thank you.

Yes, you can attach a sticky widget to any post or page

cheers

Anton

Hi Anton,

Sorry to ask this again but I want to be sure, does the plugin allows you to have a sticky text, image or link wthin a post? I mean not in the sidebar but within the post or page. Thanks
    Last edited by Trendhunter; 05-08-2013 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trendhunter View Post
    Hi Anton,

Sorry to ask this again but I want to be sure, does the plugin allows you to have a sticky text, image or link wthin a post? I mean not in the sidebar but within the post or page. Thanks
    Yes, you can choose what posts or pages you add you sticky widget to so for example you could inculde an optin form at the bottom of all your posts or just for specific posts

Hope that answers your question

cheers

Anton

Anton,

I purchased yesterday morning and still can't get to the product. When I login to JVZoo I can get to the the product download link and when I click on it I get redirected to this offer page and get a malicious code warning from my antivirus software.

I did send an email to support and put in a support ticket because I thought the antivirus warning was important.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks,

Ernie Hodge

Quote Originally Posted by ErnieHodge View Post
    Anton,

I purchased yesterday morning and still can't get to the product. When I login to JVZoo I can get to the the product download link and when I click on it I get redirected to this offer page and get a malicious code warning from my antivirus software.

I did send an email to support and put in a support ticket because I thought the antivirus warning was important.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks,

Ernie Hodge
    Ernie,

Thanks for your message.

Firstly, I apologise for the issues you are having.

In terms of access you should have received an email providing you with all your login information to access your purchases via the membership portal.

If you are still having issues please connect with me via PM and I will seek to resolve your issue as quickly as possible.

Thanks for your patience.

cheers

Anton

Anton,

I just typed out a PM to you and then found out I have to have 10 posts to send a PM.

I'll have to wait for support to get to me but thanks for any help,

Ernie Hodge

Anton,

I just got a reply from support and they got me in so all is good.

Thank you,

Ernie Hodge

GRAB YOUR COPY OF STICKY TODAY!!

Quote Originally Posted by ErnieHodge View Post
    Anton,

I just typed out a PM to you and then found out I have to have 10 posts to send a PM.

I'll have to wait for support to get to me but thanks for any help,

Ernie Hodge
    Looks like you have got it all sorted....thanks for your purchase Ernie

Enjoy the plugin!!

HI Anton, I've just purchased the plugin, but the JVZoo access to your purchase link takes me to this forum page and I can't see your OTO pages. I received your email to access and get what I purchased, but I want to see what the difference between the developer license and the pro version is. I would be interested in the pro version but can't get access to it. Please, can you send me the link to get the ProVersion? and the other OTO so I can see if I want to upgrade. Thank you, Julio
    Last edited by Trendhunter; 05-12-2013 at 09:41 AM.

What, exactly, is the Developer's License? Is it for unlimited sites, or just 10? And, is it for use on a client's site? A little more info would be appreciated. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by blazon1 View Post
    What, exactly, is the Developer's License? Is it for unlimited sites, or just 10? And, is it for use on a client's site? A little more info would be appreciated. Thank you.
    Yes, the developer's licence is for use on unlimited sites you own and you can use it on your clients' sites as well :)

Thanks for this, count me in for a dev. licence :) and later for pro, i hope.

I wish you'll keep this updated for the future wp version, it's a great plugin.

One question : in pro version, in footer bar, can I add html code (images) or anything ? Can I center it, or make it to the left or right ?

Can I add something higher ? Like 728x90 ad for example ?

- and.. glowing effect on ads are safe (like adsense safe) or can create trouble in accounts ? or to use that only on lists and widgets , but not for ads ?
    Last edited by cdnrx; 06-15-2013 at 08:46 AM.

Is this 100% within the TOS of Adsense? Sounds like it might not be and I don't want to take ANY chances!
    If it is not 100% safe with Adsense which ad type services is it 100% safe with?

Quote Originally Posted by jackbnimble View Post
    Is this 100% within the TOS of Adsense? Sounds like it might not be and I don't want to take ANY chances!
    If it is not 100% safe with Adsense which ad type services is it 100% safe with?
    We can't guarantee that its 100% safe with the adsense . However, we cannot see it mentioned anywhere in their TOS that how Sticky Profit Builder works is against their terms of service.

Also it is 100% safe & complaint with all other ad services as at the time of writing this post

Quote Originally Posted by cdnrx View Post
    Thanks for this, count me in for a dev. licence :) and later for pro, i hope.

I wish you'll keep this updated for the future wp version, it's a great plugin.

One question : in pro version, in footer bar, can I add html code (images) or anything ? Can I center it, or make it to the left or right ?

Can I add something higher ? Like 728x90 ad for example ?

- and.. glowing effect on ads are safe (like adsense safe) or can create trouble in accounts ? or to use that only on lists and widgets , but not for ads ?
    Yes, you can easily add html in the footer bar and make it look like as you wish.

As stated in my previous post, we cannot guarantee if its allowed in adsense, but you can use it with any other ad network without any worries.

And yes, we'll keep this plugin updated for the future wp versions :)

Hey Garish and Anton,

I'm already using a sticky plugin called Q2W3 fixed widget, which is working great for me since I installed it last year. However, I'm interested in your plugin and I would like to ask if there is/are any difference(s) or advantage(s) if I use your plugin?

Quote Originally Posted by AND View Post
    Hey Garish and Anton,

I'm already using a sticky plugin called Q2W3 fixed widget, which is working great for me since I installed it last year. However, I'm interested in your plugin and I would like to ask if there is/are any difference(s) or advantage(s) if I use your plugin?
    Thank you for bringing that to our attention. We looked into it and Yes, we found there are many advantages of SPB over that free plugin :

1. You can select to show/exclude the sticky effect (on each and every sticky widget) from certain pages, in a matter of clicks.
    2. You can set a sticky background color for your widget, to create a color variation effect when your widget becomes sticky on your site. Generate much more ctr this way.
    3. You can show your affiliate linked text under the sticky widget to make you revenue as well.
    4. With SPB You can select to stop the widget from overlapping your site's footer which looks quite annoying otherwise.
    5. You get lifetime Support with SPB at no additional cost. You would not need to mess around on forums, as with free plugins, hoping that someone would ever reply. We are always here to respond to all your queries and consider your feature requests.
    6. We will be adding more features to our plugin soon :)

Hope that clears your doubts !

Cheers,
    Garish

Superb launch.. I was looking for such plugin from last too many days. I saw this on many niche sites but I thought that it might be any custom code and jquery.

But you made my work much simple.

I'm new to FSO. How do you become an affiliate to recommend your product?

Thanks

Bradley

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
    I'm new to FSO. How do you become an affiliate to recommend your product?

Thanks

Bradley
    I have PMed you the details Bradley.

Thanks for your support.

cheers

Anton

Quote Originally Posted by kulwantnagi View Post
    Superb launch.. I was looking for such plugin from last too many days. I saw this on many niche sites but I thought that it might be any custom code and jquery.

But you made my work much simple.
    Glad our product helped you

cheers

Anton

Hi Anton,
    I've been dealing with customer support for three months and they are unable to make the Sticky plugin work...I've been waiting for a month for a refund, because I no longer even want to use this plugin. I haven't received a single email response in a month. Is there anything you can do to help push things along so that I can close this issue and move on?

Thanks,
    Susan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information