PDA

View Full Version : Profit Marketer 5 Day Only Special Offer - The Ultimate Profit Package

Mike Johnson
11-20-2012, 08:28 AM
http://wpsocial.com/images/pmlogo.jpg

Introducing the Most Comprehensive Wordpress Integrated Passive Profit System Ever Developed!
With Over 12 Months and $250,000 in Development and Over 7000 Current Members, For the Next 5 Days You Have the Unique Opportunity to Get Everything You Need to Succeed in One Complete All Access Package at an Incredible Price!

Welcome to Profit Marketer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVgfRqGKBrQ

Hi,

My Name is Mike Johnson and on January 18, 2012 my Partner Gary Prendergast and I launched Profit.FM. It was a complete product built on the foundation of Plugins we had developed and a huge amount of training focused on building Authoriy Blogs for a Passive $10,000 Per Month Online Marketing Business.

Our Members loved it and while we started developing this over a year ago, we now have put over $250,000 in development into the Training and Resources of Profit.FM. It is much bigger now than we ever thought it would be, but the most important part is as we grew, we maintained a unique integration between all our Training, Plugins, Themes, and Services that is unique to Internet Marketing and now makes up the most highly Integrated Cash Producing Product of its kind.

You Won't find Anything like this Anywhere. I Guarantee it.

Browse the Entire Membership and all the Content Here:

http://www.profitmarketer.com

Over 90 Training Videos, Over 80 Premium Wordpress Plugins, Over 100 Premium Wordpress Themes, and 2 Power Packed Services that put the Icing on the Cake!

Profit Marketer is more than a single product, it is multiple Courses Integrated together based on Your Inidvidual Level of skill and Integrated with our Tools to Ensure all Our Members can Achieve Huge Passive Profits month after month!

Be a Rockstar Marketer!
Watch Over 95 Step by Step Training Videos

From Beginners to Advanced, Profit Marketer will train you to be an expert in WordPress, Authority Blogging, SEO, Social Media, List Building, and Internet Marketing. Our Training is built to enable Our Members to build highly optimized, Cash Generating Blogs in multiple Niches fast and effectively. Create a never ending stream of Passive Monthly Profits using the most Advanced Training System online.

Create a $10,000 Per Month Passive Income from the Most Advanced Training of its kind available ANYWHERE!

Take a look at Our Courses Below:

http://wpsocial.com/images/pmtraining.jpg

http://wpsocial.com/images/pmthemes.jpg

Do Anything You Want…
Unlimited Access To 88 Professional Plugins

In order to make the most money from WordPress Based Websites, you need Incredible Functionality and with the Premium WordPress Plugins from Profit Marketer you can do almost ANYTHING. Highly Integrated with our Training and other systems, Making Money Online with the Profit Marketer system has never been easier!

Here is Just a Small Preview of the Powerful Wordpress Plugins You Receive When Your Become a Profit Marketer Member:

http://wpsocial.com/images/pmplugins.jpg

Recognize any of the names above?

We have been developing plugins for over 5 Years and continually update and add to our stable of Powerful Plugins. Every time we release a New Plugin, Theme, Training Course, or Service; Profit Marketers Get these New Products for:

FREE

Our Tools, Training, and Services Have been Upgraded Each and Every Month Since they were created and Our Members Have Received Every Update for FREE!!

But that's Not ALL! Not by a Long Shot. We Have Much, Much More!!

Profitable Niches On Autopilot
Over 2 Million On-Hand and 20K New Profit Pulling Niches Found Every Day!

Finding Profitable Niches is the Hardest thing to do in Marketing. Here at Profit Marketer we do it for you Live. Niche.Fm is our 24 Hour per day, 7 days per week Niche finder and Keyword Research service. There is No other Niche Research tool online which actively searches the Web for Profitable Niches each and every day, all day long!! Instead of Searching for what Niche to Profit from, we hand you a limitless supply on Demand so You can start Making Money NOW!

This tool by itself has sold for $497 for Lifetime Access when it was sold separately!! It is the most Powerful Niche Research and Keyword Tool available online.

http://wpsocial.com/images/pmnichefm.jpg

Complete Wordpres Site Management

The Ultimate Integration of Everything

With WP Supervisor you can Manage an Unlimited Number of WordPress Based Websites across an Unlimited number of Hosting platforms. Add all Your Pre-Existing Blogs to our system, Install our Pre Configured and Highly Optimized Clone Installations of WordPress to jump start all your site building projects, Update Wordpres, Plugins, and Themes on all your Blogs in One Click, Backup your Sites for increased security and management, and Manage Users across all your sites at once. Plus, Install, Activate, and Update all of the Profit Marketer Plugins and Themes with One Click across an Unlimited number of sites. This is the most comprehensive integration system of its kind online. Watch the Demo Video Above to see inside this Awesome Tool!

Not Even ManageWP can Compare and You Get Unlimited Use of WP Supervisor as a Member of Profit Marketer with No Hidden Fees, No Upgrades, No B.S.!

http://wpsocial.com/images/pmwps.jpg

Simply Amazing Value
Get Everything With One All-Access Membership

We used to sell all our products individually and most of our customers ended up buying multiple items from us. We always felt there was a better way to do this, a way that would allow us to give more value and more importantly give our customers more time. Now we think we’ve finally found it. We call it The Profit Pass. In a nutshell it is a license to EVERYTHING we’ve ever done and a license to everything we ever do in the future too, all packaged together within a single membership. One login gets you and access all areas pass. It includes lifetime support and lifetime updates to all our products and you can use them on all the sites you own.

Profit Marketer is the Next Generation of Site Development and Passive Profits, even our Member Area is Next Generation as we have Optimized Our Training Videos for Mobile Use and added a Highly Responsive Theme so you can Use Your Membership ANYWHERE You Need it.

http://wpsocial.com/images/testimonials.png

60 Day Money Back Guarantee
No Questions Asked

You will not find more Value in a Product anywhere else Online. This product is Valued at Over $4000 and that is a low ball figure. Our Refund Rate is below 1% and that is because our Members Stay with us. With that being said, if you do not feel the Profit Marketer Profit Pass is for You, we ill give you your Money Back, No Questions Asked, if you request a Refund within 60 Days of Purchase.

This is a 5 Day Only Special Offer. This product will be launching on Clickbank in early 2013 as a Premium Product. The price here will not be offered again. Take advantage of this Limited Time Offer Now!

The Profit Marketer Pass Unlimited Lifetime Membership (Multisite License)

This 5 Day Special Offer is Closed.

You may Still Purchase Profit Marketer from Our Main Site Here:

http://www.profitmarketer.com

Support

Please do not use the Forum Thread for Support. If you need help, please Submit a Support ticket here:

http://help.profit.fm

Mike Johnson
11-20-2012, 08:29 AM
Frequently Asked Questions:

Q. Will I Need to Purchase Anything Else? Are there Any Upsells, Etc.

A. Everything that is on this page is included in this purchase. There is an Upsell, but it is Only for Upgrading to Our Developer License.

Q. What does the Developer License provide? Can I use Everything here to create Client Sites and/ or Resell them on Flippa, etc.?

A. Yes. You can use everything in Profit Marketer to develop and manage Client Sites if you purchase the Upsell for the Developer License of Profit Marketer.

Pampa114
11-20-2012, 12:21 PM
I had just posted a question, but sometimes it helsp to investigate the whole thing before you ask a question that's already been answered LOL

Mike Johnson
11-20-2012, 12:35 PM
I had just posted a question, but sometimes it helsp to investigate the whole thing before you ask a question that's already been answered LOL

I saw the question, no problem. Yes, this is a one time purchase. This price gets you everything you see here now and every new product we release in the future.

Members who have been with us since our initial launch in January last year have already gotten a huge amount of updates and new free plugins and training. Our one year anniversary is coming up in January, but we have been working on this since June 2011. It is a huge and very valuable product.

Mike

Jamus McKenna
11-20-2012, 01:46 PM
Mike,

I'm interested, how much is the developers license?

Cheers,

Jamus

Mike Johnson
11-20-2012, 01:56 PM
Mike,

I'm interested, how much is the developers license?

Cheers,

Jamus

The Developer License Upgrade is $147.

Mike

drb32856
11-20-2012, 02:22 PM
Frequently Asked Questions:

Q. Will I Need to Purchase Anything Else? Are there Any Upsells, Etc.

A. Everything that is on this page is included in this purchase. There is an Upsell, but it is Only for Upgrading to Our Developer License.

Q. What does the Developer License provide? Can I use Everything here to create Client Sites and/ or Resell them on Flippa, etc.?

A. Yes. You can use everything in Profit Marketer to develop and manage Client Sites if you purchase the Upsell for the Developer License of Profit Marketer.

If I take the 7 day offer and sign up for the monthly membership, how long do I have to upgrade to the lifetime membership and will its price remain what it is being offer at today?

localdirect
11-20-2012, 02:23 PM
Hey Mike, how is support handled for the WPMUdev plugins that are included as part of this? I already have a WPMUdev subscription and use their plugins quite extensively on a lot of my sites so just wondering if I can effectively replace my WPMUdev subscription with a lifetime membership here? Will the WPMUdev dashboard plugin still work for updates for instance?

Mike Johnson
11-20-2012, 02:33 PM
If I take the 7 day offer and sign up for the monthly membership, how long do I have to upgrade to the lifetime membership and will its price remain what it is being offer at today?

The $189 price today is good until November 25th. After that it will be set at $199 until we move to Clickbank in January.

Mike

Mike Johnson
11-20-2012, 02:34 PM
Hey Mike, how is support handled for the WPMUdev plugins that are included as part of this? I already have a WPMUdev subscription and use their plugins quite extensively on a lot of my sites so just wondering if I can effectively replace my WPMUdev subscription with a lifetime membership here? Will the WPMUdev dashboard plugin still work for updates for instance?

No, we do not support the WPMUDev dashboard as a Membership to their service is required for that, but Yes, you could effectively replace your membership with them, with us.

Mike

tonyw4w
11-20-2012, 04:25 PM
The $189 price today is good until November 25th. After that it will be set at $199 until we move to Clickbank in January.

Mike Love the package but $189 is a bit steep for me right now. We get a 7 day trial for a buck and then $29 monthly after that. Can we lock in the $189 and pay that at some point in the future? Kind of like a rent to own feature or will we be at the mercy of whatever price it happens to be after January? If I purchase, I am hoping I will be able to stop buying future tools, plugins, and themes.

Mike Johnson
11-20-2012, 04:34 PM
Love the package but $189 is a bit steep for me right now. We get a 7 day trial for a buck and then $29 monthly after that. Can we lock in the $189 and pay that at some point in the future? Kind of like a rent to own feature or will we be at the mercy of whatever price it happens to be after January? If I purchase, I am hoping I will be able to stop buying future tools, plugins, and themes.

Sorry, but as big as this is right now we are actually selling it way below what it's worth. We know it's a high price to pay for a lot of people and we understand that. That is why we have the $29 per month option. At $199 that is already a 40% savings from paying $29 each month for a year. I talked about it with my team and we are going to lock in the $199 price after this offer until at least the end of February. After that, it is up in the air.

Mike

tonyw4w
11-20-2012, 04:47 PM
OK, one final question before I pull the trigger. What about the themes and plugins? I'm assuming you guys purchased an unlimited license. I'm not looking to pillage all the software and run because there appears to be a ton of good training on the site. That being said, I have my own host and if I want to install some themes and/or plugins on my site and I cancel some time in the future, does that all go back to you? Just need to know what I am looking at here. One more thing. Like I said, right now the $29 month is all I can swing so if I converted to lifetime before end of February, do I get credit for money spend or obligated to pay $199? Sorry to be a pain but I have someone I have to answer to after getting all the facts. Thanks.

Mike Johnson
11-20-2012, 05:03 PM
OK, one final question before I pull the trigger. What about the themes and plugins? I'm assuming you guys purchased an unlimited license. I'm not looking to pillage all the software and run because there appears to be a ton of good training on the site. That being said, I have my own host and if I want to install some themes and/or plugins on my site and I cancel some time in the future, does that all go back to you? Just need to know what I am looking at here. One more thing. Like I said, right now the $29 month is all I can swing so if I converted to lifetime before end of February, do I get credit for money spend or obligated to pay $199? Sorry to be a pain but I have someone I have to answer to after getting all the facts. Thanks.

To receive Updates and do initial installation of our Premium Plugins our API key is required. If you have already installed it on your site it will continue to work even without membership, but you will not be able to upgrade it. With the Lifetime License this is not an issue, but if you have a Monthly License and cancel it can be as you won't get critical updates which may affect usability when a new version of Wordpress is released, etc. The Themes do not have any restriction and do not require activation. Updates for them would require a membership in some cases but not all (as licensing varies on them).

Sorry, like I said, we do not do payment plans or give credit for previous purchases. If we did we would have to constantly create new payment links for each individual and it would be a support nightmare. We tried this early on and stopped it quickly. I like to be flexible, but you have my apologies as you will have to pay full price on the Lifetime regardless of how long you have been a monthly member. I have monthly members who have been paying since January last year who just now took the Lifetime option and had to pay full price.

Either way, in the big scheme of things, when you look at $29 per month it is really nothing for all you get here. The new plugins, training, and tools we add make it an even easier spend.

In the last few months we have released quite a few new plugins that our members have gotten for free. We also were using a white label version of ManageWP which cost members extra for additional features. We just added our own service called WP Supervisor which does everything the Pro Versions of ManageWP does and you can use Unlimited sites with it. ManageWP is charging $210 a month for their 500 Site Pro Accounts and you get the same exact features for Unlimited sites for $29 per month or $189 one time for life right now.

That's why we have to keep our pricing the way it is. We are already over delivering like crazy with this offer.

Thanks.

Mike

tonyw4w
11-20-2012, 05:12 PM
Thanks for the prompt and detailed response. I cannot disagree. It does appear to be a very good value. Will get this first thing tomorrow. Thanks again.

Mike Johnson
11-20-2012, 05:24 PM
Thanks for the prompt and detailed response. I cannot disagree. It does appear to be a very good value. Will get this first thing tomorrow. Thanks again.

No problem. The best of luck to you.

Mike

JohnMIS
11-21-2012, 02:06 AM
Do you have a membership plugin?

forumking
11-21-2012, 09:04 AM
I have been a lifetime member since the start of profit.fm. I was looking for a link to the developer license on the profitmarketer site. Is that already active?

Mike Johnson
11-21-2012, 09:25 AM
Do you have a membership plugin?

One of our 3rd Party plugins is a membership plugin. That being said, if you are going to run Memberships on Wordpress I really only recommend either using Wishlist Member or DAP. There are a few others which are decent, but these 2 have the most support and years of consistent upgrades behind them. Our listed membership plugin is good and will work for most low level memberships, but if you want to do anything serious, go with my other recommendations here.

I would love to tell you yes, we have the best available, but my product, but we don't operated that way. I always want to be honest and up front with our customers.

Mike

Mike Johnson
11-21-2012, 09:26 AM
I have been a lifetime member since the start of profit.fm. I was looking for a link to the developer license on the profitmarketer site. Is that already active?

For the Developer Upgrades on our site you must be logged in, then go to the Dev Upgrades page. The Upgrade for Current Lifetime Members will only show to Lifetime Members, but you have to be logged in to see it.

http://www.profitmarketer.com/developer-license-upgrades

Mike

AngusFraserMarketing
11-22-2012, 07:29 AM
Can any Themes & Plugins, that I already own, be added to, & managed on, WP Supervisor? If so, then I would assume that any updates to these, outside of your own developed products, would have to be manually uploaded?

Mike Johnson
11-22-2012, 10:56 AM
Can any Themes & Plugins, that I already own, be added to, & managed on, WP Supervisor? If so, then I would assume that any updates to these, outside of your own developed products, would have to be manually uploaded?

Yes, any plugins and themes you own can be managed via WP Supervisor. If they have the built in Wordpress Update functionality integrated into them they can be upgraded automatically through the WP Supervisor system, but if not then yes, you would have to manually upload the new versions into the system.

Mike

Pampa114
11-23-2012, 09:26 AM
I'm in :)

Mike Johnson
11-23-2012, 09:44 AM
I'm in :)

Glad to hear it.

Take your time. It is easy to get overwhelmed when you first get in there. My first recommendation is to watch the Videos on the Member's Page so you can fully understand the best way to use Profit Marketer and make the most from it.

The Best of Luck to You!

Mike

Steid
11-23-2012, 01:13 PM
Mike,
I have a lifetime membership.
Will you approve my request to promote at JV Zoo
jmccanle...4 (AT) comcast.net

Thanks
James

Mike Johnson
11-23-2012, 01:26 PM
Mike,
I have a lifetime membership.
Will you approve my request to promote at JV Zoo
jmccanle...4 (AT) comcast.net

Thanks
James

You have been approved since about an hour after you applied. You might want to go check JVZoo.

Thanks.

Mike

sjc999
11-23-2012, 05:01 PM
Well, I already own several of your plugins - any way to get a break for that? I never understand why marketers are prepared to pay 50% or more to affiliates, but won't give that as a discount to their existing customers. At $100 + what I already paid it would be a good deal, but at nearly $200 and paying for those plugins twice, it's a whole lot less attractive.

Mike Johnson
11-23-2012, 09:41 PM
Well, I already own several of your plugins - any way to get a break for that? I never understand why marketers are prepared to pay 50% or more to affiliates, but won't give that as a discount to their existing customers. At $100 + what I already paid it would be a good deal, but at nearly $200 and paying for those plugins twice, it's a whole lot less attractive.

We sent out special discount offers to all our plugin buyers and other members last week. We ran the offer for 5 days and I mailed 3 times about it. You must not be on the mailing list. That being said, we are not lowering the price as much as you indicated you would like. A few plugins does not compare in price and value to what we have in this product. There are thousands of dollars in value here and while some marketers like to through numbers around that don't mean anything, this is really worth thousands if you had to buy everything here individually.

Submit a Support Ticket with your current member info and this forum info and address it to me directly and I will send you the offer I sent out last week.

Mike

Steid
11-24-2012, 09:22 AM
Thanks Mike

Mike Johnson
11-24-2012, 09:38 AM
Thanks Mike

No problem. The best of luck to you!

Mike

Mike Johnson
11-25-2012, 09:41 AM
Hi Mike. So sorry to bother you with this. I also didn`t see that earlier email. I am on your list. I suppose it may have slipped by me amongst the other emails. I have been with you for a couple of years, first with ABB. I have your Flex theme, Cloak pig, etc.

It being the holiday season things are tight... still, I would like to take advantage of the lifetime member option especially if you would be kind enough to shoot me a link to the special offer you mentioned you sent to existing members last week. (I know it is past, but since I didn`t see the email, if you would give me a chance to take of advantage of the even more special price you offered to those of us who have already purchased some of the products we will get with this purchase, I would be greatful for it).:)

I have already sent you a support ticket as you instructed the other person to do. I included a link to the screen capture of your comment here on the thread just so there would be no confusing what I was talking about. I hope to hear from you regarding the matter.

Happy Holidays to you and your family.:)

Mark

OK, great. I will get to your ticket and take care of you later in the day Monday.

Thanks.

Mike

LarryW
11-26-2012, 12:01 AM
I'm IN !!! (actually I am now in the zoo looking at the receipt, and still processing ...)

No time for Questions, I will just look around in the members area - real soon !

Larry